6 Disturbing Lottery "Trends"Prev TopicNext Topic

New TopicNew Poll

Page 1 of 2

Check out the benefits of a Lottery Post Premium Membership!

Want to know more?  >> Click Here <<

Read what Platinum Members have to say:  << Click Here >> 

• MrBobb
    Alabama
    United States
    Member #17,829
    June 27, 2005
    309 Posts

BTW Greg,  excellent thread.  Thanks for posting it!

• Greg
    United States
    Member #119
    February 19, 2002
    530 Posts

Quote: Originally posted by MrBobb on Jan 22, 2007

BTW Greg,  excellent thread.  Thanks for posting it!

My thanks to you, Mr. Bobb, and Todd, for your complements.

• dvdiva
    United States
    Member #2,338
    September 17, 2003
    2,063 Posts

1. Is a problem. WA.OR and BC are now computerized even though most players are against it.

2. I hope MM goes to $2/ticket. Might actually have a real jackpot for a change. The dollar isn't worth what it once was.

3. Providing more money can go to the jackpot and not the state I have no problem with a lower prize level. I'm playing for the jackpot anyways.

4.This is america. Get used to the government not having the intelligence to make state lotteries tax free, like Canada, Europe, Australia, and everywhere else in the world.

5. Another reason to not buy raffle tickets then. Sounds like you don't like jackpot style games anyways.

6. Jackpot games increase their matrix so the prize goes up to a level that promotes more sales. If you don't like high odds then you would be in favor of a higher price but you don't like that either. I'd just stick with pick 3/4 then if I were you.

If you don't like jackpot games then stop posting in this forum and stick with pick 3/4. I don't post how low the prizes are for those games in those forums. If anything Megamillions needs either higher odds or a $2 ticket price. Currently the game is a joke and I haven't bought tickets since Febuary of last year.

In fact since WA state joined MM I have only bought $20 in tickets since the prize has been low almost the entire time. If Powerball rolls then you can feel free to boycott it but I'm getting tickets. 

• New TopicNew Poll

Page 1 of 2
    Subscribe to this topic