Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Adolf's STR8 Shooter..Testers welcome

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Jani Norman.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
mazk's avatar - hand neg.jpg

United States
Member #7359
September 30, 2004
3910 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2007, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Thank you Adolf...again :)

This is a P3 and P4 sheet that aims at STR8's  and gets them !!!!

If you came up with a Box hit (s) while testing...... I am sure you would not mind that too.

Here is the link :

http://www.mazktouch.com/AdolfSTR8shooter.htm

Instructions:

Click on each cell in the Input Box, Clear it and enter the last draw result for P3 or P4, then click RECALCULATE.

Please feel free to post any Q's or results ( Pre-Draw or After ).

And most of all....Have FUN & HIT$$$$  Sun Smiley

It is not What you play, it is How you play it !

hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    McKinney/Texas
    United States
    Member #47363
    November 1, 2006
    706 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2007, 1:03 am - IP Logged

Thanks to you both Mazk. I just entered 889 for the last drawing here in Texas which was Sat Evening January 20, 2007. Do I use the numbers for Mon midday January 22 only?

Or both Mon mid and Mon Eve?

Thanks you again for your help and posts.

Ephesians 3:20

ljohn1's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Jackson,Tennessee
      United States
      Member #39549
      May 18, 2006
      829 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2007, 1:15 am - IP Logged

Thank you mazk

Will try this on TN

mazk's avatar - hand neg.jpg

United States
        Member #7359
        September 30, 2004
        3910 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2007, 1:23 am - IP Logged

You are welcome Henny :)

The ansewr is both, but you have to backtest more .Here is an example for TX :

Thu, Jan 11, 20074-4-03-9-8  
        Wed, Jan 10, 20072-6-11-0-3  

839 for a box, and : PAIR 44 in the Laws of averages, Pair 89 on the overdue side !!!

BTW

it is snowing everywhere , love them bears Sun Smiley

It is not What you play, it is How you play it !

hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          McKinney/Texas
          United States
          Member #47363
          November 1, 2006
          706 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2007, 1:40 am - IP Logged

Thx Mazk. I love em too! Me thinks they will stop the Colts.

Ephesians 3:20

angelm's avatar - anne
            richmond ky.
            United States
            Member #15877
            May 22, 2005
            8472 Posts
            Posted: January 22, 2007, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Thanks mazk-gonna try Ky.

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #46493
              September 11, 2006
              4173 Posts
              Posted: January 22, 2007, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

I did a little back testing for Ohio.  The Pick 4 seems to be more accurate than the Pick 3. 

For the Pick 4 there seemed to be numbers following for the next week.  However, there always seems to be just one number off.

Program would give 4331, actual draw would be 4332.  It's always one number lower than the actual draw. 

I'll be checking out some other states and give updates. 

Thanks mazk!  Thumbs Up

Keep it simple 

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                Member #45970
                September 1, 2006
                4763 Posts
                Posted: January 22, 2007, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Same results here for Pick-3.....ALMOST always gets the right result, only it's off by one number.

pick3fan's avatar - Jailin
                  Niles. Illinois
                  United States
                  Member #47164
                  October 22, 2006
                  130 Posts
                  Posted: January 22, 2007, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

hello my friend...i see you're very busy coming up with all this programs...I did a little back testing too in IL  Type...use some of the winning numbers this month...1st I tried P4...just like with Surge, the exact winning numbers would sometimes be higher or lower by 1 digit, but what I did was count or skip 9 draws and the 10th winning draw is there...I got 1 straight set from 01/14 (sun) draw - 8895, the 10th winning draw was 7661 and was there str8...I'll still do some more backtesting for IL and we'll see...tnx for sharing...AGAIN...Thumbs Up...Wink

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #46493
                    September 11, 2006
                    4173 Posts
                    Posted: January 23, 2007, 2:16 am - IP Logged

I know we can't expect to see a straight every draw, or even every few draws or more.  But I do see a lot of key numbers, and that's a great start.

Testing different states will be fun, as we all know that not all states work the same way.  I'm sure we'll all see some hits very soon.

Keep it simple 

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #46493
                      September 11, 2006
                      4173 Posts
                      Posted: January 23, 2007, 3:45 am - IP Logged

Interesting results so far!  I've only tested about 5 states.

It didn't do so well in Ohio, but did great in AZ, CA, CT.  I've noticed for 1 draw states that numbers don't start hitting until about 10 draws later. 

AZ had quite a few good hits.  Starting with one number and using the same numbers for about 8 draws, there were box hits on the 4th, 5th, 7th draws.  Then I started with a new number, had 2 straight hits in a row on the 21st, and 22nd draws.  Using a new number, straight hit after 10 draws, box hit on the 13th, and 17th draws.  Using a new number, straight hit after 6 draws. 

CA had a few box hits one right after another, 1 straight, and some good key pairs.

CT had a straight after 5 draws using just one set of numbers.

CT Pick 4 did great (evening only)!!!  Using one number for multiple draws had a box hit after 5 draws.  Using a new number had a box hit after 2 draws.  New number... 1 straight the next draw!!  I got excited when I saw that.  Two draws later had a box hit, the next draw had a box hit as well.

It will take some time to do testing for all of the states, but I thought I'd continue just doing the big states.

What I found most interesting is that with using one number drawn, say 30 days ago.... with the results that the progam gives, you can see the trend that's going to change in any particular state.  There were a lot of numbers that were just one or two off, up or down.  But there were A LOT of good key pairs.  Pairs that repeat a lot (in the numbers that the program gives) are good indicators of what's going to hit.  And they were all right on. 

Very impressive so far, and still a lot of testing to do in other states. 

Keep it simple 

T1205's avatar - techno eye.jpg
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #2876
                        November 26, 2003
                        9 Posts
                        Posted: January 23, 2007, 6:00 am - IP Logged

Thank You mazk & Adolf,

It looks like most people are testing mult-states, so I thought I try it for just one state.  I only just found the post and thought I give it a try.

So far starting on 12/30/2006, my starting number was 1211.  three draws out bang.  The number came out straight 9880, thats three draws later on 01/02/2007 for the amount of $ 2,599.00 dollars.  I have only been using it for about 30 minutes but I think this can be a winner without losing more then what we bet.  Two things tho.,  I have been only using numbers that have double numbers in then for my next new number "set"., then checking to see if a "hit" was within the numbers given by the program.  And yes, and most of them were straight.  The second thing that I notice was that when there is a "set" of numbers in the output side that is there more then once, like # 2125,1225,5122.  That, that is the number that comes out.

Like I said I have been using only sets with double numbers but I just try numbers sets that don't have double numbers in them and darn it works too..  I have also only been using the Evening draws.  It looks like you can go from Midday to Evening with it too. But I want to work at it slow and keep the cost down.

Well, back to testing.

Best of luck to all.

T1205's avatar - techno eye.jpg
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #2876
                          November 26, 2003
                          9 Posts
                          Posted: January 23, 2007, 6:15 am - IP Logged

back again, just one thought.  Since I'm just starting out with this that I would start by only betting box wise.  $ 25.00 dollars a draw per draw seems a bit much.  Thats playing from just my state.

Question: Does everyone play all the numbers or do you pick out numbers you only want to play ?  What are the Key # numbers for ?  And is there another post that I could read to catch up on ?

Best luck to all.

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #6147
                            August 8, 2004
                            1396 Posts
                            Posted: January 23, 2007, 6:17 am - IP Logged

I've just backtested FL for the past 3 weeks.  2 boxes and 1 straight in P3.  2 boxes in P4.  Also seeing several instances of one up or down.  Looks really good....will continute testing.  Thanks, Guys!

Good Luck!

Stavros

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
                              Florida
                              United States
                              Member #6147
                              August 8, 2004
                              1396 Posts
                              Posted: January 23, 2007, 6:47 am - IP Logged

I've just backtested FL for the past 3 weeks.  2 boxes and 1 straight in P3.  2 boxes in P4.  Also seeing several instances of one up or down.  Looks really good....will continute testing.  Thanks, Guys!

Sorry for this last post.  I had mixed up two sets of data I was working with.  Actually, the results of backtesting were 1 box in P3 only.  Still, very close in both P3 and P4.  I think this shows a lot of promise.

Good Luck!

Stavros