Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Guaranteed Pick 3 & 4 Wheels

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Anywhere & Everywhere
United States
Member #10713
January 23, 2005
290 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2007, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have an excel spreadsheet or know of the formulas, i can use to build a spreadsheet much like Mike K's wheelpack1, with the infamous 2 out of 3 and 3 out of 4, where guaranteed pick 3 wheel when 2 correct numbers out of 3 in only 8 lines when numbers occurring are no doubles or triples and a guaranteed pick 4 wheel when 3 correct numbers out of 4 in only 14 lines when numbers occurring are no doubles or triples

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3114 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2007, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Does anyone have an excel spreadsheet or know of the formulas, i can use to build a spreadsheet much like Mike K's wheelpack1, with the infamous 2 out of 3 and 3 out of 4, where guaranteed pick 3 wheel when 2 correct numbers out of 3 in only 8 lines when numbers occurring are no doubles or triples and a guaranteed pick 4 wheel when 3 correct numbers out of 4 in only 14 lines when numbers occurring are no doubles or triples

CoverMaster can make those wheels. Free copy at
    http://www.lotto-logix.com/wheellinks.html

There are three links.
    One is a direct download of the older version.
    One is the Doc.
    One is where you can download the newest version and request the password to open the zip. The author just likes to do this, there is no charge for anything last time I checked. BobP

Anywhere & Everywhere
      United States
      Member #10713
      January 23, 2005
      290 Posts
      Posted: January 24, 2007, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

BobP, thanks for the links, I've downloaded everything and got the password for the latest version, however, after reviewing the software it is just close to Mike K's pick3 and pick4. Also, I cant put a "0" in the grid. I am ideally looking to build an excel spreadsheet so that I can execute other functional testing with the wheels.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3114 Posts
        Posted: January 25, 2007, 2:26 am - IP Logged

BobP, thanks for the links, I've downloaded everything and got the password for the latest version, however, after reviewing the software it is just close to Mike K's pick3 and pick4. Also, I cant put a "0" in the grid. I am ideally looking to build an excel spreadsheet so that I can execute other functional testing with the wheels.

For making Pick 3 & 4 wheels in CoverMaster use 10 for the 0 it makes no difference to the matrix.  Not only can CoverMaster make the 2if3in10numbers8lines you were asking about, it is one of the few wheel makers that can make wheels to a percentage of coverage.  For regular Pick-6 lotto you will find a 90%-99% wheel can cost only a fraction of a 100% wheel you find in typical lottery software.  CoverMaster belongs in every lottery player's tool box.

BobP