Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

James Ray- The Secret

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by luckieStarr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10351 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2007, 11:11 am - IP Logged

For Law of Attraction fans:

The Oprah Winfrey Show presents The Secret

Oprah is hosting a show dedicated to The Secret, tentatively scheduled to air LIVE on January 31st.

In order to capture the real essence of The Secret, Oprah has selected Rhonda Byrne, the producer, as well as four of The Secret's teachers, including myself. The others are Jack Canfield, Lisa Nichols and Dr. Michael Beckwith. We'll be discussing how the Law of Attraction works and providing hands on tools that the viewers can use to change their lives in a positive way.

We never watch Oprah but I guess I will that day. 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10351 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2007, 10:51 am - IP Logged

It's going to air tomorrow, Feb 8th

Oprah airs February 8th!

It's official!will air February 8, 2007!

(Received via e-mail): 

The secret will air Feb 8th

The show features Rhonda Byrne, Michael Beckwith, Jack Canfield, Lisa Nichols and yours truly.

And because Oprah thought it was such a great show, they filmed another hour of footage for Oprah After the Show. I don't have a definite date on that one, so be sure to stay tuned and check your local listings. I'll also be sure to let you know once I find out more...

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10351 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2007, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

BUMP

The book was released yesterday an the program was so popular last week it's suppossed to be on again Feb 16th as a follow up show.  

Lep

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #38040
        April 23, 2006
        1643 Posts
        Posted: February 16, 2007, 1:04 am - IP Logged

I haven't read the book or seen the movie. I have heard of 'The Secret'. 

Congratulations!!!

And, what WAS it like being on the Oprah show?  (The last time I read anything about someone being on the Oprah show...it wasn't what the person thought it was going to be.)

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!

new york
          United States
          Member #1454
          May 3, 2003
          355 Posts
          Posted: February 17, 2007, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Yes, Good Luck!Hyper

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
            philadelphia,PA
            United States
            Member #27080
            November 26, 2005
            507 Posts
            Posted: February 17, 2007, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

I saw the Oprah show...so which one were you?  Unfortunately, I was half asleep.  What did you say?  it was a good show.

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!