Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to crack lotto 649

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 10 years ago by satishssv.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

India
Member #49330
January 27, 2007
1 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2007, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Hello friends;

I know you're all sometime or now testing your luck in the great game of Lotto 649. On a three year long research and analysis, I've created a software in MS-Excel and in the past 54 weeks I've tested with the local Indian game.  You may be surprised that I've matched 6 numbers more than 9 times and 5 numbers more than 25 times, 4 numbers in every alternate or twice in a three games and 3 matching in every draw. All my winning are in paper only as I've no such enormous kitty to spend. So, I need a serious player to help me in testing my beta software. I assure you that you'll really going to hit the jackpot within 5 games and only thing I want the results of the game you're going to play for a period of minimum 54 weeks or more.
Hope to find a good lot of peoples here.
Thanks & advance wishes.
Regards.
LM649:)

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23351 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2007, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

This is a brand new user, so I would urge people to be cautious.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

dolfin's avatar - hiro dolphin.jpg
      Ontario
      Canada
      Member #44430
      August 4, 2006
      2 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2007, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

how much do you spend each draw, are you willing to share you your software on excel. thanks

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23351 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2007, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

I have deleted the messages containing e-mail addresses.  Please don't post e-mail addresses on the forums, because that encourages more spam robot activity.  Exchange your e-mail addresses through PM, if you must.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10392 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2007, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

LM649

Sorrry but sounds like "I need a serious player" means you're not about to put up your own  $$$ to test your system live.

If you were, and you could guarantee a jackpot within five games, you'd find a way to get the money to play on your own, not operate on OPM.

You'll find most everybody here reads lotto combined with guarantee as a fairy tale.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

woodville,ohio
            United States
            Member #48490
            December 29, 2006
            126 Posts
            Posted: January 27, 2007, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

lm649

One question.

Are you willing to run test on your system in the open forum where all numbers are posted?

If it works it will hit numbers  and if it does not work then it will hit nothing.

Nothing lost nothing gained!!!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19903 Posts
              Posted: January 27, 2007, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

LM649,

You don't need any other serious players to test your software but yourself.  Pick any 649 game in the U.S. or Canada and post some predictions, if your software is half as good as you claim you will have some bragging rights backed up with facts.  Right now, you're just another new poster bragging about something that can't be proved, you're not the first and you won't be the last.  Good luck to you.

Regards,
              RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
                Southeastern Ohio
                United States
                Member #13850
                April 16, 2005
                783 Posts
                Posted: January 28, 2007, 7:04 am - IP Logged

Good luck finding anyone here interested in anyone else's "successful" software for 6/49 lotteries. I started tracking Ohio's new Classic Lotto 6/49 game when it began. There have been three draws so far and out of that my StatPath 6 Lotto System has predicted one four match, and one five match. My posting of this game has (only been read) 26 times indicating to me the (actual) genuine interest here in anyone discovering a way to reduce the lottery pool by 50%. Being new here you will find right off you will get nothing but guff for your efforts which soon taper's off to isolation except for the occasional newcomer such as yourself which hasen't yet discovered the proper way to ignore you.

Bangalore
                  India
                  Member #47943
                  December 3, 2006
                  23 Posts
                  Posted: January 28, 2007, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

I have deleted the messages containing e-mail addresses.  Please don't post e-mail addresses on the forums, because that encourages more spam robot activity.  Exchange your e-mail addresses through PM, if you must.

Hi Todd,

i am sorry about the mistake of writing my email address in the thread.i shall not do it hence forth.

But i Have a  small request to u, to kindly re-post that message without my email id,bcos that reply message was very important and urgrent.it about the persons requirement of database of 649 draw rsults for minimum 54 weeks who is from India and I have the same database available with me.

I hope u will shall forgive for that error and oblige with my request.

Regards,

Satish S Varma

A winner is NOT one who NEVER FAILS, but one who NEVER QUITS.

I Agree!

Bangalore
                    India
                    Member #47943
                    December 3, 2006
                    23 Posts
                    Posted: January 28, 2007, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Hello friends;

I know you're all sometime or now testing your luck in the great game of Lotto 649. On a three year long research and analysis, I've created a software in MS-Excel and in the past 54 weeks I've tested with the local Indian game.  You may be surprised that I've matched 6 numbers more than 9 times and 5 numbers more than 25 times, 4 numbers in every alternate or twice in a three games and 3 matching in every draw. All my winning are in paper only as I've no such enormous kitty to spend. So, I need a serious player to help me in testing my beta software. I assure you that you'll really going to hit the jackpot within 5 games and only thing I want the results of the game you're going to play for a period of minimum 54 weeks or more.
                    Thanks & advance wishes.
                    Regards.

Hi LM649,

This is Satish from Bangalore-India and i am willing to help you in testing your beta software.

Send me your application for testing along with the instructions and i shall provide you with the Sikkim Super Lotto Draw Results Database since 2003 if you need.

Anticipating an early reply from your end.

Regards.

Satish

I Agree!

Bangalore
                      India
                      Member #47943
                      December 3, 2006
                      23 Posts
                      Posted: January 29, 2007, 1:03 am - IP Logged

Hello friends;

Thanks & advance wishes.
                      Regards.

Hi LM649,

No reply from your end???

Still waiting for your reply!

bye....

I Agree!

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: January 31, 2007, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

I sometimes think that people in other parts of the world are more advanced than us in lottery wise and other things, the news just don't get to us...It wouldn't surprise me if they found the cure for cancer in some guru's house in the poorest neighboorhoods of indonesia or Sao Paolo....

Don't know if this guy is for real...

Bangalore
                          India
                          Member #47943
                          December 3, 2006
                          23 Posts
                          Posted: January 31, 2007, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

I sometimes think that people in other parts of the world are more advanced than us in lottery wise and other things, the news just don't get to us...It wouldn't surprise me if they found the cure for cancer in some guru's house in the poorest neighboorhoods of indonesia or Sao Paolo....

Don't know if this guy is for real...

Hi pumpi76,

I do agree with you.

But lets try to think it in positive way........"WHATS WRONG IN GIVING IT A TRY'......"THATS ALL"

NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT FOR CANCER STILL!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLSmile

I Agree!