Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This One's 4 - U Todd! ;-)

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by ducksafloat.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
Wentzville, Missouri
United States
Member #2243
September 4, 2003
8495 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2007, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Todd,

I keep forgetting to really thank you.  I have been researching vtracs off/on for a while, and back in Dec., I guess I caught vtracs on the brain.  I must mention that I had been given a lot of help from tenaj.  (thank you tenaj ;-)

I believe I have done pretty decent in pulling them together though it is an on-going challenge.  In my post, "the life of 2 tripples" which  started off with me chasing tripples, i noticed certain vtracs kept showing up and i began to chase them and it turned the thread into another direction.  I became consumed with the idea that I deserved to get a str8 in the p4 at least twice a week.  That's another story though.

I am getting better with using the vtracs and in the p3 forum lately I have been able to post the hot/cold tracs which gives the player up to 3 - 4 sets to play and the great thing about it is that the p3/p4 both are all straight plays and the pay is the same as tripple or quads. 

So.......i want you to know that I do so appreciate you taking the time to put all the information and astonishing tools here for us.  It was Maloney that encouraged me to go Platinum Member and I am so glad that I did.  There are still many tools that I've yet to conquer, but I'll get to them.  I recently begin using Libra's (LD)time zone to help zoom in on location including sets and pairs from both LD and emily g's pairs and Black Apples astrology digits.  I know we have many tools here and I am using several of them including the Lunar calendar.  Which is a big deal to me because LD has moon and quarter pairs. 

Combining these methods together has completely changed the way I play.  Since I have been able to see a pattern emerging in this manner, I haven't played a box number since and it has been extreemly rewarding.  The great thing is that ALL hits are $traight

Now my theory on the p4 chart in my thread, is as the row on a trac turns redder,  it creates less numbers to play off that particular trac forcing a str8 hit.

Because of the ability to search past draws and vtrac history, it has been astounding! 

So now I want to offically say to you............

Thank You Todd for all that you do!  I appreciate You!Lovies

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23277 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2007, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Thank you!!!

That was a really great note, I really appreciate it!

I'll second what you have to say about all those helpful people who are constantly sharing their ideas without ever asking anything in return (including yourself!).

Many HUGE congrats on the straight hits!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Wentzville, Missouri
      United States
      Member #2243
      September 4, 2003
      8495 Posts
      Posted: January 29, 2007, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

No Thanks Necessary, Sir

Embarassed now ya'll c that?  he just put a smile in my heart! ;-)

"The greatest crew lives at "The Lotter Post" and it's so true, "You Gotta Love This Place!"

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
        Middle GA
        United States
        Member #42874
        July 9, 2006
        3912 Posts
        Posted: January 29, 2007, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

No Thanks Necessary, Sir

Embarassed now ya'll c that?  he just put a smile in my heart! ;-)

"The greatest crew lives at "The Lotter Post" and it's so true, "You Gotta Love This Place!"

I agree.  Lovely post ducksafloat.  Yes Nod

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Wentzville, Missouri
          United States
          Member #2243
          September 4, 2003
          8495 Posts
          Posted: January 29, 2007, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

that's u being Lovely ToJo76*