Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mystical versus other systems

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
joplin
United States
Member #45299
August 17, 2006
151 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2007, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

I notice there are several posting in the mystical forum.  I am curious how successful you are compared to other systems, when picking numbers?  Are do you use both?

United States
    Member #33085
    February 18, 2006
    744 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2007, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

I notice there are several posting in the mystical forum.  I am curious how successful you are compared to other systems, when picking numbers?  Are do you use both?

When I lived in South Carolina I used both but the mystical was always more effective. Particularly on the 3rd day after the dream.  For instance last Saturday the School Dream had hits in 17 states all over the country. Quite a few straight hits also came from that dream. Including a Pick 4 straight hit.

My dreams usually produce 1 Pick 4 straight hit. But the analyzers are the ones who pick the numbers.  I just post the dreams.  They are the ones with the winning systems. 

Sometimes I will take a number that was given and switch it around once or twice and come up with a straight hit.

It just depends on where you are in the universe and if it's your turn to hit when you're there.

Great question!

joplin
      United States
      Member #45299
      August 17, 2006
      151 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2007, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, I appriciate your answer.  I've notice that far fewer numbers are select, compared to other methods.

United States
        Member #33085
        February 18, 2006
        744 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2007, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, I appriciate your answer.  I've notice that far fewer numbers are select, compared to other methods.

The quantity of numbers selected will vary based upon the number of outstanding variables in the dream.  Each main word in the dream represents a number or 2 or even 3 or more.

For instance in the Parking Garage dream the main number was 890.  It fell in at least 4 states yesterday.  But there were other things also like the word Hotel which has it's own number and kids which has it's own number.

Shorter dreams produce fewer numbers but the results are the same.  By the way I just noticed that I had another hit in South Carolina today. A Box hit on the 751 coming from the School Bus dream the word argument.

Today the major hit was 213 coming from the word Park which was a big part of my Parking Garage dream.

Now the person who does all of this excellent analysis is TheMaker.  Kandi44 also has had some hits straight and box coming these dreams.  I don't know what source they use. But I'm sure they have one.

United States
          Member #33085
          February 18, 2006
          744 Posts
          Posted: January 31, 2007, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

TheMaker if you're online have you seen this?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10388 Posts
            Posted: January 31, 2007, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

I think it depends on the person and how receptive they are to beleving things "mystical" can work or not.

Some people have a dream, play the number for it, and hit. (Although it is pretty strange that different dream books have dofferent numbers for the very same dream).  

Some people would never dream of playing their licesnse plate or address, someone tewlls them to- and they hit- but that might not have worled for the person that told them to! 

Some people are just plain lucky is about all there is to it.

Going by the mystical forums and the predictions, I'd say people in mystical proably have a better hit ratio, based on them focusing on "mystical" numbers as oppossed to playing many combinations in one drawing (Pick 3 / Pick 4).

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.