Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"Vegas-3 Lotto Systems"

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Winner2Be's avatar - diva
Charleston
United States
Member #1990
August 5, 2003
1675 Posts
Posted: January 31, 2007, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Have anyone ever used the "Vegas-3 Lotto Systems" or any systems by Dan Hudso?  I recieved this information in the mail about his new system and wanted to know if anyone heard anything positive or negative about this system.  One can do a google search for "Vegas-3 Lotto Systems" and it should pull it up as well.  Thanks for all input in advance!!! Good Luck to ALL!

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: January 31, 2007, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Winner2be i don't know but i looked up Vegas-3 lotto system in yahoo and what comes is by Pick3uwin..I don't know if is the same system but just wanted to tell you that I like 2 year ago i sent my money order to Pick3uwin and didn't get nothing, they didn't reply to me..Back then they didn't have the same postal address they got now...But i don't know you can try it yourself. and again i don't know if we are talking about the same program...

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
      Charleston
      United States
      Member #1990
      August 5, 2003
      1675 Posts
      Posted: January 31, 2007, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

pumpi here is the link I have for the...

www.  w in-track.com

I'm looking for reviews of some sort because as we know most of these systems are "scams", but wanted to hear some feedback about it if oneone heard anything.

Thanks for your reply!!!

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

hosni's avatar - hosni
        Escondido, CA
        United States
        Member #70
        December 31, 2001
        12794 Posts
        Posted: January 31, 2007, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Have anyone ever used the "Vegas-3 Lotto Systems" or any systems by Dan Hudso?  I recieved this information in the mail about his new system and wanted to know if anyone heard anything positive or negative about this system.  One can do a google search for "Vegas-3 Lotto Systems" and it should pull it up as well.  Thanks for all input in advance!!! Good Luck to ALL!

W2B, It is really not a system, but a how-to-booklet, 37 pages. It was being sold by Larry Love of LottoEdge Magazine in last century. The name of the E-Book was "Reducing The Odds In the Daily Pick 3 Games". It is one and the same that Wintrack sells. They renamed it and are selling it as something brand new. I have the old E-Book. I noticed that Lotto Edge sells a newer version of his book  Order Dan Hudson's new book "ADVANCED DAILY 3 PLAYERS GUIDE now with the PAYPAL button below. E-BOOK PDF FILE only $26.95 It is a fairly educational book about Pick-3.

Escondido John

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: January 31, 2007, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

pumpi here is the link I have for the...

www.  w in-track.com

I'm looking for reviews of some sort because as we know most of these systems are "scams", but wanted to hear some feedback about it if oneone heard anything.

Thanks for your reply!!!

winner to be the i typed the information you mentioned and i couldn't get the page, it says that i need a secure channel to watch that information...

try send it to me through pm..