Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where can I Find.....

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by JAG331.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
user044's avatar - Lottery-016.jpg
Upstate New York
United States
Member #48358
December 23, 2006
152 Posts
Posted: February 1, 2007, 8:58 am - IP Logged

Is there anywhere I can find a complete set of drawing results for New York for the pick3 and pick4?

I have checked the New York Lottery site and theirs only go back to 2001 or so.  Id like to find a set of drawing results from when the drawings started but if that is not available as far back as I can go.

Just need em for a little project Im working on.

Many Thanks in advance.

Jeff

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31358 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2007, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Is there anywhere I can find a complete set of drawing results for New York for the pick3 and pick4?

I have checked the New York Lottery site and theirs only go back to 2001 or so.  Id like to find a set of drawing results from when the drawings started but if that is not available as far back as I can go.

Just need em for a little project Im working on.

Many Thanks in advance.

Jeff

try calling them and asking them to mail u complete set.  ga. did that for me.

love to nibble those micey feet.

user044's avatar - Lottery-016.jpg
      Upstate New York
      United States
      Member #48358
      December 23, 2006
      152 Posts
      Posted: February 2, 2007, 10:40 am - IP Logged

try calling them and asking them to mail u complete set.  ga. did that for me.

Thank you emilyg.  I have been to their website and found a address to send for the results (cost 25 cents a sheet).  Got to do some calculatin' on what this is gonna cost me.  Good ole New York, always tryin to make a buck.  Anyway thanks for the help.

Jeff

Greenwich, CT
        United States
        Member #4793
        May 24, 2004
        1822 Posts
        Posted: February 2, 2007, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Hi Jeff,

Another option.  You might want to sign up for a Gold Membership here at Lotterypost.  You could get the draw history for New York Numbers back to January 1, 1997 (I know, not the full draw history), an extra four years beyond what you have at NY's site.  The Midday Numbers history doesn't extend that far, though.

I don't know how many draws NY would provide per page, so it's tough to make a cost comparison.

Just a thought.