Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Stealing our Virginity--part deux

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Lucky.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2007, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

One of my LP friends just brought a website to my attention.  It offers many lottery systems and methods for sale.

http://<snip>/INFO.htm?File=Store;Page=HITWAVE34/Ref=logix

The curious thing is that some of the systems for sale on the site are also for sale on the originator's site.  Why would the system originator/seller allow their product to be sold on this warehouse site?

I would strongly urge all members (not going to mention any names here, just check it) to peruse this site.

One example is the ZID system.  If I'm not mistaken, this is Mr. Z's system.  Now he may have chosen to  farm out his system, but I would like to know that for sure.  I saw a couple of other examples there also but I'd like you guys to confirm/quash my suspicions.

Also note other names appearing on the site who have spent years harvesting and cultivating our information.  I've said it before about the so-called innocent but constant "would you share?" crap.  My doubts have finally been proven.

Your feedback is welcome and appreciated. 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31344 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2007, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

One of my LP friends just brought a website to my attention.  It offers many lottery systems and methods for sale.

http://<snip>/INFO.htm?File=Store;Page=HITWAVE34/Ref=logix

The curious thing is that some of the systems for sale on the site are also for sale on the originator's site.  Why would the system originator/seller allow their product to be sold on this warehouse site?

I would strongly urge all members (not going to mention any names here, just check it) to peruse this site.

One example is the ZID system.  If I'm not mistaken, this is Mr. Z's system.  Now he may have chosen to  farm out his system, but I would like to know that for sure.  I saw a couple of other examples there also but I'd like you guys to confirm/quash my suspicions.

Also note other names appearing on the site who have spent years harvesting and cultivating our information.  I've said it before about the so-called innocent but constant "would you share?" crap.  My doubts have finally been proven.

Your feedback is welcome and appreciated. 

i don't think the zid system is mr. z's.  emailed him and will let u know his reply.

you mentioned the originator - who would that be?

love to nibble those micey feet.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: February 2, 2007, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

i don't think the zid system is mr. z's.  emailed him and will let u know his reply.

you mentioned the originator - who would that be?

Yeah, let me know Em.  I wasn't sure if it was his but I know for a fact it is someone else's system...not the seller on the site, unless the seller is wholesaling.  I saw other familiar systems from different sources on there as well.

At this point I would ask the person who brought this to my attention to come forward and post what you told me. 

I'm not going to do an investigative report on this.  Check the site out, look at the names and systems and make your own conclusions. 

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31344 Posts
        Posted: February 2, 2007, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

i've been a member there forever.  mike K has 2 sites  wheelworld and p34 - perhaps that's where the confusion came in.  have a feeling when mike was a member here on lp - he asked rexx and CD if he can post their workouts.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
          Member #41383
          June 16, 2006
          1969 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2007, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Rick, I've never asked anyone to share anything UNTIL they have looked at my theories, but I only invite people to look that I think are on the same page as myself. 

It's pretty apparent most folks don't want to share the 'meat' of anything, and I realized that shortly after registering on this website. 

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31344 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2007, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

i've been a member there forever.  mike K has 2 sites  wheelworld and p34 - perhaps that's where the confusion came in.  have a feeling when mike was a member here on lp - he asked rexx and CD if he can post their workouts.

P.S.  Just got a reply from Mr. Z - he said he thinks it's not his.

JAP69's avatar - alas
              South Carolina
              United States
              Member #6
              November 4, 2001
              8790 Posts
              Posted: February 2, 2007, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Interesting.

WHATT

JAP69's avatar - alas
                South Carolina
                United States
                Member #6
                November 4, 2001
                8790 Posts
                Posted: February 2, 2007, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Interesting.

Those NEW ones look interesting.

WHATT

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                  United States
                  Member #520
                  July 27, 2002
                  5699 Posts
                  Posted: February 2, 2007, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the clarification, Em.  I know Mike K's not harvesting. 

Can't say that for all of his contributors though.

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
                    Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #20
                    December 20, 2000
                    56966 Posts
                    Posted: February 3, 2007, 8:57 am - IP Logged

Hey Rick - All my systems were given to Mike K...I get no money from the sale of these systems - I don't know if you remember or not but about 5 years ago when Mike K was going to shut down his site because of lack of funds, to help out,  I gave him my systems to help generate money to keep him on line...I have never sold any of systems !!

Same thing here at LP...Everything has been donated to help a site I truly believe in !!

Lucky

Good Luck Lep

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                      United States
                      Member #520
                      July 27, 2002
                      5699 Posts
                      Posted: February 3, 2007, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Hey Rick - All my systems were given to Mike K...I get no money from the sale of these systems - I don't know if you remember or not but about 5 years ago when Mike K was going to shut down his site because of lack of funds, to help out,  I gave him my systems to help generate money to keep him on line...I have never sold any of systems !!

Same thing here at LP...Everything has been donated to help a site I truly believe in !!

Lucky

Thanks for pointing that out Lucky.  You were one that I had in mind.  If I had known it was Mike K's site this thread wouldn't have been started in the first place.  I've done business with Mike before and have a lot of respect for him.  I know he's not ripping anyone off.  The member that pointed the site out to me was only looking out for our best interests.

Kudos to you for helping Mike out and I'm glad to see he's still online.

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31344 Posts
                        Posted: February 3, 2007, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Lucky

Lucky - i'm glad to see your post.  didn't want to speak for you.  that was also the time when mile offered a life-long membership - which i'm very glad i took.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #20
                          December 20, 2000
                          56966 Posts
                          Posted: February 3, 2007, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Lucky - i'm glad to see your post.  didn't want to speak for you.  that was also the time when mile offered a life-long membership - which i'm very glad i took.

Hi em - Yes, I too have a life-long membership !!

Good Luck Lep

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #6147
                            August 8, 2004
                            1396 Posts
                            Posted: February 3, 2007, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Lucky

Lucky, thanks for all you do!

Good Luck!

Stavros

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #20
                              December 20, 2000
                              56966 Posts
                              Posted: February 3, 2007, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Hey stavros - You are very welcome !!