Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

FL Lotto Wheel today Help Needed

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by rainforest77.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
rainforest77's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
Orlando, FL
United States
Member #49467
February 1, 2007
20 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2007, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Hello, I am obviously new here and would like some help/info if possible.  I have recently been bitten by the lottobug and this site is quite interesting.  Based on what I've read so far, I'm better off buying a bulk amount of tickets via a wheel than by getting quick picks, is that correct?  Does anyone have any suggestions on what type of wheel or what numbers they think are due or might come up?  I am looking to spend around $200, what do you think my best chance is to get the most out of my money?  Thanks in advance for any help, info or suggestions.  Look forward to spending some time on this site, seems like fun.

Cory

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
    Florida
    United States
    Member #6147
    August 8, 2004
    1396 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2007, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey, Cory....welcome to LP!  I would suggest that before you do anything, begin by checking out posts by members who have been sharing the systems they have developed.  FL is a hard state to crack, and not all of the systems seem to work as well here as in other states.  Check out posts by tntea, adolf, maddog, lucky, libra, lotteryqueen and more. There are so many good people here willing to help.  Also, check out the hor sisters thread.    There is no one system that fits all.  Take your time, hold on to that $200, then start dabbling after you backtested some strategies and are feeling comfortable with them.  Now, join in and have some fun!

Good Luck!

Stavros

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23352 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2007, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Cory,

Glad you found us, welcome!  Check out the wheels section (link on the left).  The Abbreviated wheels are the best, and require a premium membership purchase, but you can browse through all the text and check them all out.

If you are going to spend $200 on lotto tickets, I would absolutely use a wheel.  There are wheels for every sized buget there.  Check out all the ones that are somewhere in the neighborhood you are looking, and then choose one based on the type of guarantee it delivers, including how many numbers are in the set you're playing, and how many of those need to match on one line to get a prize.

Good luck!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
        Southeastern Ohio
        United States
        Member #13850
        April 16, 2005
        783 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2007, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Although you wouldn't know it, there is other lottery system choices here besides pick 3. Obviously we don't get much reccognition for our efforts, but nevertheless we can be found way over there in the back end called the Pick 5 Forum. You can find pick 5 lottery systems for Florida Fantasy 5 if that is your interest, and questions are always welcome.

Welcome aboard from the unrelenting Lottery Post Pick 5 Geeks...

rainforest77's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
          Orlando, FL
          United States
          Member #49467
          February 1, 2007
          20 Posts
          Posted: February 7, 2007, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the welcome.  I took the advice of the first few that posted and only spent $10 on tickets.  It makes sense to try to understand a little before just throwing money into it.  My best line contained 2 matching numbers, did that twice on my 10 line ticket.  I will put a little into tonight as well.  For the heckof it, I took 10 numbers that I would have used in my wheel had I done one and I only had 1 number from the draw.  So happy I waited to invest like that after I saw the results.  Thanks again for the kind words!!

Cory