Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Combo List Generator Software?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by binar.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #39955
May 24, 2006
31 Posts
Posted: February 4, 2007, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Fellow Forum Members,
Is there a sofware application that will let me enter ten numbers (i.e. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) and then generate a list of all the combinations possible for these 10 numbers? Evenmore,  I would like this software app to have the ability to generate all possible combinations for different qauntities of numbers (i.e. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 or 44,56,77,33) and output a tab delimited text file list of all the possible combinations? I thought Excel would be able to do this but you have to be a serious VBA programmer to make it happen. Isn't there any lotto related software app that can generate a list of any set of numbers I want combined. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

United States
    Member #39955
    May 24, 2006
    31 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2007, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Forgot to mention that I have also looked at CoverMaster. I have explored this app to see if it can do what I want it to do and to the best of my knowledge it can't.  I need a combo generator app that will let me input any set of numbers I want to combine (i.e. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 or 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 or 44,56,77,33) and generate all possible combinations as data groups I specify. For example groups of two, three, or four (i.e. 1,2  or 1,2,3 or 1,2,3,4).  CoverMaster to the best of my knowledge can't do this. If I'm mistaken can someone let me know what I'm doing wrong.  Any help will be greatly appreciated. THanks.

Fortuna's avatar - Photomanipulation icon.png

United States
      Member #27654
      December 4, 2005
      100 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2007, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Expert Lotto lets you create a package of numbers.  In the package you can specify how many numbers and which ones you want to use.  One of the options is to generate all the possible combinations containing those numbers.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49813 Posts
        Posted: February 4, 2007, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Try This Freeware Program:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/128907/543962

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
          Member #39955
          May 24, 2006
          31 Posts
          Posted: February 4, 2007, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the posts fellow forum members. I took Expert Lotto and Ininuga Software out for a spin and this is what I learned. Ininuga is not capable of doing what I want. It seems to only be good for creating wheels. In contrast Expert Lotto does exactly what I want.  I'm able to select a range of numbers (i.e. 3 through 14) and calculate all the possible combinations possible for TWO SLOTS, THREE SLOTS, etc.  I think I'm going to upgrade to the full working version of Expert Lotto. It seems like a very powerful lotto package that offers more than what I'm currently using which is Lotto Pro.  Thanks for the help.