Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:23 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Woba Sisters & Dr Simpelton Inquiry

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 10 years ago by eddessaknight.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4494 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2007, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Anyone here about these sisters or Dr Ben Simpelton? I was unable to find any verification  in Las Vegas -

Thanks in advance....

~eddessaknight

"After many successful years playing American Pick -3 games on the INTERNET Cho Woba and her sister Yew Woba are retiring but not before revealing their Secret List of Numbers that have made them both millionaires.

It's true said Dr Ben Simpelton," these two sisters are for real and we have confirmed their bank account numbers and history of success using these secret numbers. The original list of secret numbers have been lost in a recent fire but we have reconstructed a partial list from the sisters. It is unfortunate for the State run lottery games that this has happened at this time but word has already leaked out about the list.

The Woba sisters have retired from the game after several years of making a very good living using their secret list. The sisters now live in Las Vegas and play Blackjack almost every day."

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20108 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2007, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Anyone here about these sisters or Dr Ben Simpelton? I was unable to find any verification  in Las Vegas -

Thanks in advance....

~eddessaknight

"After many successful years playing American Pick -3 games on the INTERNET Cho Woba and her sister Yew Woba are retiring but not before revealing their Secret List of Numbers that have made them both millionaires.

It's true said Dr Ben Simpelton," these two sisters are for real and we have confirmed their bank account numbers and history of success using these secret numbers. The original list of secret numbers have been lost in a recent fire but we have reconstructed a partial list from the sisters. It is unfortunate for the State run lottery games that this has happened at this time but word has already leaked out about the list.

The Woba sisters have retired from the game after several years of making a very good living using their secret list. The sisters now live in Las Vegas and play Blackjack almost every day."

This is the thread you're looking for, just click on it..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/149621

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

LAS VEGAS
      United States
      Member #47729
      November 22, 2006
      4494 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2007, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Maddog, appreciate the response.

I am wondering if there is any new info on these sisters or if anyone has found these numbers to be viable above the odds.

Among my usual suspects in Las Vegas, no one seems to knpw about the Woba. 

Semper Fi

eddessaknight Smile

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
        Florida
        United States
        Member #6147
        August 8, 2004
        1396 Posts
        Posted: February 7, 2007, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

edessaknight......I have been tracking the results in all states, and they are promising.  Check into the results section in the morning and see what hit the day before in all the states and you will be able to track the odds.

Good Luck!

Stavros

LAS VEGAS
          United States
          Member #47729
          November 22, 2006
          4494 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2007, 3:30 am - IP Logged

Thank you Stavros for the encouraging feedback and heads up on checking morning results.

Kindly keep us posted with your progress-

Good Luck,

eddessaknight Smile 

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
            Florida
            United States
            Member #6147
            August 8, 2004
            1396 Posts
            Posted: February 8, 2007, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Stavros for the encouraging feedback and heads up on checking morning results.

Kindly keep us posted with your progress-

Good Luck,

eddessaknight Smile 

Hi, Eddessaknight!  I've backtested FL for a year today.  The numbers do indeed hit; an average of 11 times a month.  Some months 7 hits, some months 15.  Usually there are several straights every month also.  I did the math using online payoffs for a .25/per number bet on the 56 numbers for the entire month.  This was based on box hits only.  At the end of the year you would have a net loss of $30.00. 

Checking all states for the past three days:

April 7 - 20 hits, 4 of them straight

April 6 - 19 hits, 4 of them straight

April 5 - 17 hits, 6 of them straight

Again, doing .25 across the board, boxed only, then winnings would total $0.00.  A total breakeven.

You've really got to look at these numbers in conjunction with other systems or it just doesn't work.

Good Luck!

Stavros

LAS VEGAS
              United States
              Member #47729
              November 22, 2006
              4494 Posts
              Posted: February 9, 2007, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

hello Stavros,

Much apperciate your excellent efforts in tracking all the states for the ostensible Woba numbers. Nothing like objective reporting with actuals! 

I have still not uncovered anything related to the past or present presence of the sisters in  Las Vegas.

Because of greed, Nevada unfortunately, does not permit lotteries but just for fun, I plan to do some low risk testing on the pick 3's with Video Keno.

"In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order"
              ~Carl Jung

Good Weekend Wishes,

eddessaknight Smile