Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Re: Bold Predictions!

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by guesser.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Griffith, In
United States
Member #41637
June 20, 2006
266 Posts
Posted: February 7, 2007, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Hi all here at the LP!

I have been away for awhile, because I am working on my "Powerball System!". I had hit 15 times this last week with the powerball number #14 ....... won aprox $50.00........

So now I will only predict the powerball number for tonight! Wednesday 2-7-07.....Powerball number only!

#29 & # 39!

I am not done yet (alot more work still envolved!)..... but this has totally consumed me and I hope that I can share this with you all in the future.....

Good Luck to my followers......

Maverick2842..... out!

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23352 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2007, 8:44 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Jackpot Games forum>

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
      Member #41383
      June 16, 2006
      1969 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2007, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

I guessed #7 or #27

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
        Member #91
        January 19, 2002
        12011 Posts
        Posted: February 8, 2007, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi all here at the LP!

I have been away for awhile, because I am working on my "Powerball System!". I had hit 15 times this last week with the powerball number #14 ....... won aprox $50.00........

So now I will only predict the powerball number for tonight! Wednesday 2-7-07.....Powerball number only!

#29 & # 39!

I am not done yet (alot more work still envolved!)..... but this has totally consumed me and I hope that I can share this with you all in the future.....

Good Luck to my followers......

Maverick2842..... out!

Just a bit outside,,,,but I have been there also.  Just when you think you got the answer,  they throw you a curve ball,,,,

Keep it up, If you can get the PB one-fourth of the time you will be ahead!!!

Good luck to you!

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

Griffith, In
          United States
          Member #41637
          June 20, 2006
          266 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2007, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Just a bit outside,,,,but I have been there also.  Just when you think you got the answer,  they throw you a curve ball,,,,

Keep it up, If you can get the PB one-fourth of the time you will be ahead!!!

Good luck to you!

Hi fja;

You are soooooo right! Just like last night.... I believe that the numbers that I had posted was going to come out, but instead there was a difference of 10 (29 & 39 red ball!) and who would a thought that the difference was the number that did come out...... PB #10.

Oh well back to the drawing board! Lol!

Maverick2842... out!

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
            Member #41383
            June 16, 2006
            1969 Posts
            Posted: February 8, 2007, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Hi fja;

You are soooooo right! Just like last night.... I believe that the numbers that I had posted was going to come out, but instead there was a difference of 10 (29 & 39 red ball!) and who would a thought that the difference was the number that did come out...... PB #10.

Oh well back to the drawing board! Lol!

Maverick2842... out!

You can twist the 10 - or most other numbers - to somehow fit the 29/39 scenario, like if #34 hit, it's the sum of 29 + 39 = 68 / 2 = 34 

Problem is if you start playing numbers - and offshoot numbers - you will have far too many numbers in play.

I play 10 games per drawing, and I use 2 different PB numbers. I used to pick 5-8 different PB numbers....