Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PowerPlay 10x

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Guru101.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #379
June 5, 2002
11296 Posts
Posted: February 7, 2007, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Does anybody have any idea exactly when the PowerPlay 10x space returns? I know it will be in the spring.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
    Member #48046
    December 7, 2006
    1699 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2007, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Last year I think it was in March....  and it hit on the 11th

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
      Mcminnville, Oregon
      United States
      Member #3013
      December 13, 2003
      3047 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2007, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

I asked the Oregon Lottery today about the 10x promotion if it was coming back and they said that they did not plan on having that promotion this year.  I also asked them about if they will add a new game since the two sports betting games have been retired.  Their response was they did not plan on adding any new games.  Now either they are telling the truth or they just do not want to let people know what they are going to be doing.  They ended the email by saying keep checking the Oregon lottery website for new information on our games and good luck with the games you play.-weshar75

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
        Indiana
        United States
        Member #48725
        January 7, 2007
        1953 Posts
        Posted: February 7, 2007, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

I asked the Oregon Lottery today about the 10x promotion if it was coming back and they said that they did not plan on having that promotion this year.  I also asked them about if they will add a new game since the two sports betting games have been retired.  Their response was they did not plan on adding any new games.  Now either they are telling the truth or they just do not want to let people know what they are going to be doing.  They ended the email by saying keep checking the Oregon lottery website for new information on our games and good luck with the games you play.-weshar75

Are you upset with them?Confused