Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hey there partner??

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 10 years ago by jarasan.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7712 Posts
Posted: February 7, 2007, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

I usually don't browse the pick 3 forum too often but when I did today, I noticed just how very many people have predictions and numbers all over the place. Same goes for the other forums,as well, who have systems going on and such. It's very nice to see so many different people and all their hard work on here....

But then I started wondering.......  Thinking of...    (uh-oh!)

Hmmm...... Did anyone ever think of "partnering" up with someone who's in their state and going over their choices of what they think will be the "numbers of the day,or the week or so and so?"

Two heads are better then one, no?

I've worked with a few folks on here briefly but I sometimes wonder what it would be like to work with someone from my state on a frequent basis and what we could come up with for the lottery.

Just a thought! What are yours? Pros? Cons?

kandi44's avatar - masked
    georgetown
    United States
    Member #46979
    October 12, 2006
    1129 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2007, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

i think that's a good idea even more than one person

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
      Member #41383
      June 16, 2006
      1969 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2007, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

I tried that just a few weeks ago with Powerball: I asked the simple question of 'what is your ONE 'Lock' number for the upcoming drawing ?' and nobody really replied at all.  Most of the replies I got were from people that didn't understand the definition of 'one', they all offered several numbers.......

I gave up. 

dewman48's avatar - avatar 6439.gif
        Danville, PA
        United States
        Member #48440
        December 27, 2006
        229 Posts
        Posted: February 7, 2007, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

I usually don't browse the pick 3 forum too often but when I did today, I noticed just how very many people have predictions and numbers all over the place. Same goes for the other forums,as well, who have systems going on and such. It's very nice to see so many different people and all their hard work on here....

But then I started wondering.......  Thinking of...    (uh-oh!)

Hmmm...... Did anyone ever think of "partnering" up with someone who's in their state and going over their choices of what they think will be the "numbers of the day,or the week or so and so?"

Two heads are better then one, no?

I've worked with a few folks on here briefly but I sometimes wonder what it would be like to work with someone from my state on a frequent basis and what we could come up with for the lottery.

Just a thought! What are yours? Pros? Cons?

I was thinking about doing that But,  I fear that help might be a bad thing because I don't know the other person for one and they might figure out what I wanna know and not share with me...I have a great Idea and so far every state's pick 3 comes up every day its just figuring out my next number just for my state.

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED TRY N TRY AGAIN

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7712 Posts
          Posted: February 7, 2007, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

I was thinking the same thing,kandi, but you know the old saying about too many cooks in the kitchen......Smile

But I'm sure it could work,if even 3 or 4 people were on the same page and got along.

Sunny California
            United States
            Member #40295
            May 31, 2006
            7712 Posts
            Posted: February 7, 2007, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

I tried that just a few weeks ago with Powerball: I asked the simple question of 'what is your ONE 'Lock' number for the upcoming drawing ?' and nobody really replied at all.  Most of the replies I got were from people that didn't understand the definition of 'one', they all offered several numbers.......

I gave up. 

Mad I know what you mean,guesser,it's frustrating sometimes when you ask a question and get no response.

This is more of a continuing partnership thing I guess I'm getting at, a team of 2 or 3 that can work together and,if you will, show us their combined efforts. Seems as if we have folks spread all over the place and if we came together a bit more,it might be amazing what we could produce. Group Hug

Sunny California
              United States
              Member #40295
              May 31, 2006
              7712 Posts
              Posted: February 7, 2007, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

I was thinking about doing that But,  I fear that help might be a bad thing because I don't know the other person for one and they might figure out what I wanna know and not share with me...I have a great Idea and so far every state's pick 3 comes up every day its just figuring out my next number just for my state.

Hi dewman!

Good and understandable points you bring up. There WOULD have to be a certain amount of trust and that only comes from being friends first. Cheers  That's probably the only way it would work out in the long haul.

georgetown
                United States
                Member #46979
                October 12, 2006
                1129 Posts
                Posted: February 8, 2007, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

the bad thing about the players are they don't seem to understand there is enough money for all of us with me if i can help some one i 'm all way willing cause i know god will bless me in return but lottolaugh if you want to team up  pm me

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                  Member #41383
                  June 16, 2006
                  1969 Posts
                  Posted: February 8, 2007, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

I tried, but everyone WANTS information, and nobody is willing to give up any in return.

Been there/done that.

cableman753's avatar - 8ball
                    Milan Tn. 4 now
                    United States
                    Member #48261
                    December 18, 2006
                    22 Posts
                    Posted: February 8, 2007, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

well im in tenn. and open for sugestons i havent hit any thing in 2 months Unhappy

georgetown
                      United States
                      Member #46979
                      October 12, 2006
                      1129 Posts
                      Posted: February 8, 2007, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

well im in tenn. and open for sugestons i havent hit any thing in 2 months Unhappy

334-443-543-335  good luck

Sunny California
                        United States
                        Member #40295
                        May 31, 2006
                        7712 Posts
                        Posted: February 8, 2007, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

the bad thing about the players are they don't seem to understand there is enough money for all of us with me if i can help some one i 'm all way willing cause i know god will bless me in return but lottolaugh if you want to team up  pm me

Your name is fitting because you're very sweet! Kudos to you for willing to help. Hurray!  And,yes,kandi,you are right, there's plenty of money out there for the taking. Now you and I are from 2 different states so it might be a little difficult for us to team together because I haven't studied your game and you probably haven't studied mine. Thanks for asking,though,that's nice. Maybe we can find you someone to hook up with. 

It seems there have been more cons then pros on this thread.  

Guess we forgot the old saying, "You get what you give....."

Sunny California
                          United States
                          Member #40295
                          May 31, 2006
                          7712 Posts
                          Posted: February 8, 2007, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

I tried, but everyone WANTS information, and nobody is willing to give up any in return.

Been there/done that.

Guesser,  Unhappy

I'm sorry you feel that way,really I do. There are some really nice folks on here,maybe you just haven't found them yet. The longer you stay here,the better your chances will be in finding what you are looking for. I've been very lucky that most of my friends here have come to me, through the systems I've posted. Others have been so kind as to write them out into spreadsheets without me even asking so I've been very fortunate.(thanks all,you know who you are!! Group Hug  Big Hug!) 

And I wish the same for you. Hang in there. Someone will come along with your same goal and then the magic will begin..........

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #6147
                            August 8, 2004
                            1396 Posts
                            Posted: February 8, 2007, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

LL...I have to say you are extremely optimistic, and I like that!  I've been doing the pick3/4 for about a year now.  Dabbled before.  Looking for methods, systems, etc. to the point of overload.  My last win, 2K was in October. I am always one digit off everyday, consistently.  I truly believe that FL is a hard nut to crack.  If others in FL want to start sharing info and working on a system that could work here, I would be more than happy to participate.  You're right. Maybe by teaming our talents we can come up with a system than would be profitable for us.  Not saying I want a hit everyday, want to break the bank, etc.  Just something that is occassionaly profitable.

Good Luck!

Stavros

JAP69's avatar - alas
                              South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #6
                              November 4, 2001
                              8790 Posts
                              Posted: February 8, 2007, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

I think to work with someone both or all in the group need to be using the same system.

Get 2 or more systems going complicates things.

MAGA