Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Reducing P3 #'s from smallest to largest

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by lottolaughs.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7712 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2007, 11:22 am - IP Logged

The more I tool around with numbers, the more it gets me to thinking.

Just wondering if anyone has ever reduced your entire game's history results from smallest to largest numbers?

Wouldn't this be much easier to start with before you do anything else?

Any thoughts?

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
    Florida
    United States
    Member #6147
    August 8, 2004
    1396 Posts
    Posted: February 8, 2007, 11:59 am - IP Logged

OMG,LL!  You haven't finished your last project yet and you are already planning another one??? Hiding Behind Computer

Good Luck!

Stavros

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7712 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2007, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

OMG,LL!  You haven't finished your last project yet and you are already planning another one??? Hiding Behind Computer

Ha Ha Ho Ho Hoooo! LOL  Good one,stavros!

Actually I am finished writing out all the followers and such. Now I also have all other kinds of info at my fingertips,such as how many times each number has come up,the date they came up on,etc. I'm looking at all this data and it's really got me thinking.....and counting! I can now count up pairs and anything I want so much more easier. I'm not sure how many other folks have done this with their game history but let me tell you, it sure gives you a great place to start! I've been meaning to do it for ages and finally buckled down and plodded through even though it took a couple of months. But it's well worth it. If everyone did this and had this kind of info right in front of ya we'd be a lot more ahead of the game! Wish I had every state like this then I could really go to town. Will do as many as I can as time allows so keep watching.

Thanks for stopping by!

JAP69's avatar - alas
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #6
        November 4, 2001
        8790 Posts
        Posted: February 8, 2007, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

The more I tool around with numbers, the more it gets me to thinking.

Just wondering if anyone has ever reduced your entire game's history results from smallest to largest numbers?

Wouldn't this be much easier to start with before you do anything else?

Any thoughts?

Hi lottolaughs

Tracking ascending order was the first system I taught myself when I started playing pick3 and 4.

I still use it to this day.

I would pick my numbers from the ascending order list and then look for a probable str8 position.

I have talked about it in my blog. The ascending order list is where I  read the numbers to narrow down my picks from other systems when I use them.

MY blog discussion starts around here and back and forth in this page area.

http://www.lotterypost.com/blog/1155&p=76

WHATT

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7712 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2007, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Thanks so much for this,JAP! I knew this idea had to have been talked about before. Just haven't seen it since I've been here. Great! Will read up on your blog! Thanks again.