Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream Help

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 10 years ago by bahama mama.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bahama mama's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #48381
December 24, 2006
855 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2007, 9:54 am - IP Logged

I dreamt my mother told me 15 should fall by Tuesday, my moter is 69yrs , I  am 24yrs.

Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #48381
    December 24, 2006
    855 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2007, 9:55 am - IP Logged

I dreamt my mother told me 15 should fall by Tuesday, my moter is 69yrs , I  am 24yrs.

Sorry my age is 42yrs.

San Diego
      United States
      Member #49197
      January 23, 2007
      18 Posts
      Posted: February 11, 2007, 4:18 am - IP Logged

Sorry my age is 42yrs.

BM,

I'm curious about your dream. Is there anymore you can remember about the dream. any kind of context to what was being said?

Let me ask if any of the following applies to your dream...?

It was loud with voices. So many voices that nothing could be heard. So many voices that faces couldn't be seen or recognized. One voice was finally heard above the others. You didn't hear it because it was louder, you heard it because it was in a tone that was meant to get your attention, to get you to listen and and pay attention. You recognized the tone as your mothers. She was at a distance and offered no more than what you heard.

I ask because the meaning of the message may depend on whether you heard your your mothers message, or whether you saw her tell you.

If it was only a voice in your dream, it may be a spiritual message that is only important to your spiritual being. Help for a problem in your subconsious.

If it was a visual dream, it may apply to your consious being. Something that may be important to you or your family.

I'm not so sure it's lottery related.

Good Luck

-Brad

legal disclaimer: The preceeding was just an opinion. Brad does not represent himself as a physic, fortunete teller, or dream reader. The above is intended for entertainment purposes only. Smile

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - rsz 1franklinmillion-front.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11339 Posts
        Posted: February 11, 2007, 7:21 am - IP Logged

Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #48381
          December 24, 2006
          855 Posts
          Posted: February 11, 2007, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

BM,

I'm curious about your dream. Is there anymore you can remember about the dream. any kind of context to what was being said?

Let me ask if any of the following applies to your dream...?

It was loud with voices. So many voices that nothing could be heard. So many voices that faces couldn't be seen or recognized. One voice was finally heard above the others. You didn't hear it because it was louder, you heard it because it was in a tone that was meant to get your attention, to get you to listen and and pay attention. You recognized the tone as your mothers. She was at a distance and offered no more than what you heard.

I ask because the meaning of the message may depend on whether you heard your your mothers message, or whether you saw her tell you.

If it was only a voice in your dream, it may be a spiritual message that is only important to your spiritual being. Help for a problem in your subconsious.

If it was a visual dream, it may apply to your consious being. Something that may be important to you or your family.

I'm not so sure it's lottery related.

Good Luck

-Brad

legal disclaimer: The preceeding was just an opinion. Brad does not represent himself as a physic, fortunete teller, or dream reader. The above is intended for entertainment purposes only. Smile

HI ,

How are you ,in the dream it only was my mothers voice, she said 15 will come by Tuesday, also last week a dreamt aman told me to put 2.00 on 241, it did not make much sense but I played it  and  it and it came straight.

percygrinder's avatar - bob

Bahamas
            Member #4787
            May 24, 2004
            1742 Posts
            Posted: February 13, 2007, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

You were right 154 roll right in. I played everything except thatBang Head. I had 115, 159, 158, 157, 150. I should have just played everything with 15 Leaving

Nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #48381
              December 24, 2006
              855 Posts
              Posted: February 13, 2007, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

DId not have it had 115 and 015 will let u know when I have agood dream again.