Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I love 100mill + jacks!!

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by codmander.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10438
January 13, 2005
431 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2007, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

I love when the jack is over 100 mill on mega million!!!!  thats when  family members  and myself chip in for the 20 number wheel!!!!  only when jacks get over 100 mill we try for the gusto!! heck!!  Its cheap enough when everyone chips in and with huge jacks it can be split up with little diffrence!! After totally annoying the ticket guy at the lottery machine .. We order pizza and stay up to watch the draw  of course beer and wine are involved also..................Cheers

Is it winning ?? Or the thought of winning?  in some cases from what I read the thought of winning would of been better...................................Cussing Face

May ye all have dreams of gold barsI Agree!

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7713 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2007, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

The "thought" of winning is what most of us wind up with at the end of the draw but it sounds like you have a lot of fun with your family. Did you ever stop to think while you are surrounded by your loved ones that you already hit the "jackpot"? In my opinion,you already won MORE then 100 million..... Group Hug

Count your blessings,you have more then you know......

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
      A long and winding road
      United States
      Member #17084
      June 10, 2005
      4580 Posts
      Posted: February 11, 2007, 8:33 am - IP Logged

lotto laughs is right and wise. :)

Whilst its wonderful to hit it big with folks you trust, the odds are astounding .

Im skeptical on hitting those huge jackpots and splitting it. Uncle sam is always hoovering over the jackpots and forever getting his share. Why we havent kicked him from the family tree is beyond me.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

United States
        Member #10438
        January 13, 2005
        431 Posts
        Posted: February 11, 2007, 11:01 am - IP Logged

I think its the tops!! when we chip in and have a few laughs Wink and we see whos picks show up ((if anyones)) since we all get to pick a certain amount of numbers its braggin rights till the jack is over 100 mill again Big Grin Santa as far as spliting any winning  anything less than what we put in gets parlaid if its more than we invested its split Lurking   

MAY YA ALL..THINK LIKE A GRAVITY MACHINE...........................Thumbs Up