Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is Menu Bar gone forever

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by MADDOG10.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: February 12, 2007, 7:33 am - IP Logged

I am not seeing the menu bar here at LP..

Is it a gone feature?

It was like a remote control for me.. Without it...  I am hopeless...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10344 Posts
    Posted: February 12, 2007, 10:02 am - IP Logged

tntea

If you mean the blue bar near the page top, Forums, Results, Private Inbox, Results, etc....it's s till there.

sometimes when I forst come to LP that bar is to the far right of the screen and all I see is Forums at first. (Maybe being on dial-up has something to do with it, I don't know.)

But when that happens I just mouse over Forums, the drop down menu appears, I vlick on something, and then it reverts back to normal.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: February 12, 2007, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

tntea

If you mean the blue bar near the page top, Forums, Results, Private Inbox, Results, etc....it's s till there.

sometimes when I forst come to LP that bar is to the far right of the screen and all I see is Forums at first. (Maybe being on dial-up has something to do with it, I don't know.)

But when that happens I just mouse over Forums, the drop down menu appears, I vlick on something, and then it reverts back to normal.

It was on the computer at work today when I checked results.. but still nothing here tonight..

I defrag last night and the whole page is different now..

It is on Google page instead of orginal page. Hubby hates that.

Not sure how to get settings back..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
        Beautiful Florida
        United States
        Member #5709
        July 18, 2004
        20106 Posts
        Posted: February 12, 2007, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

It was on the computer at work today when I checked results.. but still nothing here tonight..

I defrag last night and the whole page is different now..

It is on Google page instead of orginal page. Hubby hates that.

Not sure how to get settings back..

Go into help and support and click on system restore, restore back to the last check point when it was operational and that should bring it back...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "