Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

ya'll c what LD done went and did this time?

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 10 years ago by Best Picks.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
Wentzville, Missouri
United States
Member #2243
September 4, 2003
8489 Posts
Posted: February 13, 2007, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

hey now people, this is an outstanding link for the vtrac dreamers that dream of catchin' a str8 or a box hit!  Libra Dave (LD) has really out done himself this time!  glance though it to c what um talkin' bout if u haven't been there already!  it's a real handy tool!  i give it 10 thumbs up!  cause u know um all about that str8, but what makes it great is the fact that he just put it up today and it's already a proven system!  it's great for p3/p4, and if u r an at home playa' u really wanna check it out!

um proud of u baby!  u da' man LD!   I Love You 

i hate to leave, but my husband is threating to pull the plug!  ya'll go check it out now!r man o

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/150957

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
    Eastern Missouri
    United States
    Member #841
    November 7, 2002
    2430 Posts
    Posted: February 13, 2007, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

hey now people, this is an outstanding link for the vtrac dreamers that dream of catchin' a str8 or a box hit!  Libra Dave (LD) has really out done himself this time!  glance though it to c what um talkin' bout if u haven't been there already!  it's a real handy tool!  i give it 10 thumbs up!  cause u know um all about that str8, but what makes it great is the fact that he just put it up today and it's already a proven system!  it's great for p3/p4, and if u r an at home playa' u really wanna check it out!

um proud of u baby!  u da' man LD!   I Love You 

i hate to leave, but my husband is threating to pull the plug!  ya'll go check it out now!r man o

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/150957

i second what u r saying. This could be the last piece of the puzzle.

Thumbs Up this is the biggest one i could find. I feel some scrilla comin on. 

Numbers.