Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The "123 " Matrix System

Topic closed. 69 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
dx123's avatar - white face.jpg
somewhere
Canada
Member #39919
May 24, 2006
150 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2007, 4:09 am - IP Logged

pacattacks05>>>

Ingenious little system. Thanks for your thoughts.

Just been running some tests on the Ont. P3 starting Jan.1/07 [288] with 123 beside it, and I thought about this as I was analyzing the work. Its a strange setup but things happen within it.

In your post above, you said, 'We have a miss'. In my mind this is a 'technical correction' that happens in any P3 game about every 4 to 6 draws and therefore considering your logic, of introducing 123-456-789-012...as a rational thing to do to each successive draw, and to keep abreast with this 'correction', it may be prudent to start the 123-456-789-012...etc number set all over again with the draw set that 'missed'!

I have produced backtesting with this idea in mind into Dec, Nov, 2006 etc... [redo of the previous work-right!]...and found 3 numbers even line up...this makes me very curious, indeed. I think there is a lot to be looked at with this simple straightforward idea you suggest. I have a little P3 system of my own for many years and I used it in conjunction with yours and I am amazed as to the results. It could be a coincidence of things that line up, but then again any Lottery is a coincidence of happening things to get another thing to happen! Later about that.

I feel that Kola et al...can add even more to this discussion and scheme to build it into a 'surefire' hit system without any trouble at all. There are a lot of good LP minds here!

yt dx123

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
    Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
    Member #38062
    April 23, 2006
    12589 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2007, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back Pac!!!!!!!!!!!! 

your 123 matrix system is very interesting.  I'm testing it now but for the 15th of Feb. in Fla., I'm on 345  not 901. Do u start at the biginning of the first day of the year only or do u start at 123 at the beginning of each month?

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2007, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back Pac!!!!!!!!!!!! 

your 123 matrix system is very interesting.  I'm testing it now but for the 15th of Feb. in Fla., I'm on 345  not 901. Do u start at the biginning of the first day of the year only or do u start at 123 at the beginning of each month?

You're just at a different part of the sequence because of when you seeded it. I haven't changed the seed since DEC.1 2006.

If you start at that point, you'll end up at the 901.

There is no right or wrong way to do this. You could easily stay with the orientation you have and it may even produce more hits. I'm glad you brought this up, because this is an interesting twist. I wonder how the different seeding might attribute to more wins. A lot of pencil and paperwork there but will look into it further.

Thanx for the insight.

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2007, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

pacattacks05>>>

Ingenious little system. Thanks for your thoughts.

Just been running some tests on the Ont. P3 starting Jan.1/07 [288] with 123 beside it, and I thought about this as I was analyzing the work. Its a strange setup but things happen within it.

In your post above, you said, 'We have a miss'. In my mind this is a 'technical correction' that happens in any P3 game about every 4 to 6 draws and therefore considering your logic, of introducing 123-456-789-012...as a rational thing to do to each successive draw, and to keep abreast with this 'correction', it may be prudent to start the 123-456-789-012...etc number set all over again with the draw set that 'missed'!

I have produced backtesting with this idea in mind into Dec, Nov, 2006 etc... [redo of the previous work-right!]...and found 3 numbers even line up...this makes me very curious, indeed. I think there is a lot to be looked at with this simple straightforward idea you suggest. I have a little P3 system of my own for many years and I used it in conjunction with yours and I am amazed as to the results. It could be a coincidence of things that line up, but then again any Lottery is a coincidence of happening things to get another thing to happen! Later about that.

I feel that Kola et al...can add even more to this discussion and scheme to build it into a 'surefire' hit system without any trouble at all. There are a lot of good LP minds here!

yt dx123

it may be prudent to start the 123-456-789-012...etc number set all over again with the draw set that 'missed'!

Interesting........

I'll have to look into this one also...

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
          Member #38062
          April 23, 2006
          12589 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2007, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

You're just at a different part of the sequence because of when you seeded it. I haven't changed the seed since DEC.1 2006.

If you start at that point, you'll end up at the 901.

There is no right or wrong way to do this. You could easily stay with the orientation you have and it may even produce more hits. I'm glad you brought this up, because this is an interesting twist. I wonder how the different seeding might attribute to more wins. A lot of pencil and paperwork there but will look into it further.

Thanx for the insight.

u r welcome Pac!  I'm working on it & to see if it will work with my prediction method.  I really like it Pac. When I get done with it, I'll fill u in but not soon. I'm working full time right now & it is very exhausting in what I do plus keep up with my hubby  lol

Anywhere & Everywhere
            United States
            Member #10713
            January 23, 2005
            290 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2007, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Hello Pac, I must admit your ideas are hair brained creative..lol...However, there is a universal ebb & flow to these numbers, which means one simple fact, is that all your ideas will sometimes hit and sometimes miss, but law of averages always remain the same. Have you quantified these ideas to see how often they will hit one, two or three numbers. Well if not I will often this, i think that is the key, and I believe the answer is in the statistical averages. for example, if you simply play any 3 numbers, eg. 0,1and2 you would have at least one digit correct 75% of the time. which in the first 10 draws of your Dec FL history, would have given you the same amount of hits are your method. Understanding the odds and the math and how to use the math to put the odds in your favor is by far the best antidote.

dK

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
              Fughedaboutit (NY)
              United States
              Member #8160
              October 26, 2004
              6777 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2007, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Hey Pac very good observation,Hurray!

This works well in New York. I back tested January 2007 -

Midday (20  matches - 6 times 2 numbers matched excluding doubles)

Evening (26 matches - 4 times 2 numbers matched excluding doubles)

Its doing OK for Febraury in New York too... 

Midday (11 matches - 3 times 2 matched)

Evening (12 matched - 2 times 2 matched)

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2007, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Hey Pac very good observation,Hurray!

This works well in New York. I back tested January 2007 -

Midday (20  matches - 6 times 2 numbers matched excluding doubles)

Evening (26 matches - 4 times 2 numbers matched excluding doubles)

Its doing OK for Febraury in New York too... 

Midday (11 matches - 3 times 2 matched)

Evening (12 matched - 2 times 2 matched)

Good to see that it's benefiting someone.

So many obversations....So little time....

Kola's avatar - image
                  Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                  Member #28945
                  December 25, 2005
                  1528 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2007, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Good to see you churning them out again. Welcome Back Pac!!!

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2007, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Good to see you churning them out again. Welcome Back Pac!!!

My mind dosen't leave much of a choice.....

Thanx....Good hearing from you Bud....

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                      Member #38062
                      April 23, 2006
                      12589 Posts
                      Posted: February 16, 2007, 12:57 am - IP Logged

wow! this is great!  I finished doing Fla. & man, it really works with my own prediction.  What I do is take the hottest numbers for the month which is 4-6-9  because I wait till the 5th to the 7th day of the month to see what r the hottest. the numbers in red r my key numbers, the numbers in green r your key numbers. Look how it turned out. It's awsome. your numbers gave me confirmation of which hot key number (4-6-9) will hit most of the time. This is where the wheeling of numbers comes in at a very low cost to win.  Like tomorrow night, I'm buying $15 of tickets for Fla with #4 as my key number since it is my hot key number & is one of your numbers 234 for the 16th day. By the way, u r right about 901 on the 15th so I'm sticking with it. Hope this helps alot of us to win. I love wheeling my numbers, it gives  a great coverage for a good payoff.  Good to see u back pac.  

1. 75= 789     left column is the results of the draw.

2. 702  = 012

3. 544  = 345   

4. 686  = 678

5. 01= 901

6. 67= 234  now u & I caught the #4 here 

7. 676  = 567  u & I got both of these # too

8. 223  = nada

9. 48= 123

10. 039 = 456

11. 814 = 789

12. 849 = 012

13. 594 = 345 u & I got the #'s here too

14. 973 = 678

15. 956 = 901  u & I got this too

Mount Morris
                        United States
                        Member #46750
                        September 27, 2006
                        139 Posts
                        Posted: February 16, 2007, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Hey if you look at your work here i see if you would take the next matix and put it on your paper

before the numbers are even drawed you could get more winners its working for me here in Mi

like you got   15:=    956     =     901 well next play matix

16:=      ???  =      234

17 :=    ???  =      567

so tonight draw I would use  234 with the 90 above

like got to the top of your page and see the 759 ==== matrix # 789  are you with me here and now you dont know whats coming out in the next draw but you do know what matix number are 012 now if you would wheel those together  matrix # 789 and #012 you would of had a hit  702 

like 4--686--matrix 678  now next draw matrix #901  

so if you wheeled them you will hit draw 5=016 

going down your list just cover up the numbers that came in and try this this how I am doing it in MI and this week 2 hits to the good so far

springvale me
                          United States
                          Member #49836
                          February 16, 2007
                          1 Posts
                          Posted: February 16, 2007, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

my name is grramps i am anew golden oldey to this site, in my days i have made a few seletion methords work . and right now i have nothing to do but sit home and play with these problem i have copd and time to do what i wish to, a also working on horse racing selection program if you care to i will try to help you if you like the idearHurray!grramps

United States
                            Member #29417
                            January 1, 2006
                            355 Posts
                            Posted: February 16, 2007, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Hey if you look at your work here i see if you would take the next matix and put it on your paper

before the numbers are even drawed you could get more winners its working for me here in Mi

like got to the top of your page and see the 759 ==== matrix # 789  are you with me here and now you dont know whats coming out in the next draw but you do know what matix number are 012 now if you would wheel those together  matrix # 789 and #012 you would of had a hit  702 

going down your list just cover up the numbers that came in and try this this how I am doing it in MI and this week 2 hits to the good so far

Idon't get it!Thinking of...

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: February 16, 2007, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

I understand some of what you're saying, but not most. I kinda lost you after playing the 234 with 90. After that I see the number 012 involved all of a sudden, and can't understand it's significance.

As far as looking at the next day's sequence, that's exactly what I do. I've never played sequence numbers from the same day, but tomorrow's sequence for clues of how many of those numbers come out.

Love the feedback, Thanx....

Pacman and CO. 

P.S. Two hits so far?

Boxed I'm presuming?