Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Horse Race of the Day, 2/15

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Rick G.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2007, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Santa Anita, 7th race

Win # 2

Place # 7

Exacta #'s 2-7

Trifecta #'s 2-7-4 

Good luck! 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - rsz 1franklinmillion-front.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11339 Posts
    Posted: February 17, 2007, 5:39 am - IP Logged

rick do you like turfway or oaklawn?

i'll tell you something really special that happened a couple months ago right before chtistmas.i was betting online and me and mom were talking about my grandmother and how old she would've been this year.she was born in 1924.well i was betting on the greyhounds instead of the horses.the next night i go to bet on the horses and look at the previous results for the night before at turfway where i bet sometimes.one of the last races was this......

the superfecta on the seventh race is 1-9-2-4 and it hits for 70,000 dollars.

only thing is i wasn't playing that track or the horses that nightBang Head

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
      FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2007, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

rick do you like turfway or oaklawn?

i'll tell you something really special that happened a couple months ago right before chtistmas.i was betting online and me and mom were talking about my grandmother and how old she would've been this year.she was born in 1924.well i was betting on the greyhounds instead of the horses.the next night i go to bet on the horses and look at the previous results for the night before at turfway where i bet sometimes.one of the last races was this......

the superfecta on the seventh race is 1-9-2-4 and it hits for 70,000 dollars.

only thing is i wasn't playing that track or the horses that nightBang Head

Yeah Mike, I used to follow Turfway and Oaklawn because their PP's were included in our edition of the Racing Form.

Wild story about your grandmother's birth year...where else are you going to get that kind of payout for a pick 4 straight? 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).