Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am Back

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Shane3.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Maryland
United States
Member #35590
March 20, 2006
185 Posts
Posted: February 16, 2007, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Took a hiatus since December to work on a system incorporating the lessons derived from Chaos55...........I will conduct one more set of experiments before I unload the entire package at Megamillions in the near future...........I haven't waged anything since last December........tonight I am back for a small wager to fine tune my theory.......and I  wouldn't be surprised to see a repeat of one or several of the numbers from Wednesday's drawing.

So how have you folks been doing?......good to see MM rolling along.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23261 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2007, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Glad you're back!  Interested to read about your experiments.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20110 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2007, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Glad to see you back Shane...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

United States
        Member #9579
        December 12, 2004
        2121 Posts
        Posted: February 16, 2007, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

bring it on home shane to the eastern usa for a change!

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
          Member #91
          January 19, 2002
          11927 Posts
          Posted: February 17, 2007, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Took a hiatus since December to work on a system incorporating the lessons derived from Chaos55...........I will conduct one more set of experiments before I unload the entire package at Megamillions in the near future...........I haven't waged anything since last December........tonight I am back for a small wager to fine tune my theory.......and I  wouldn't be surprised to see a repeat of one or several of the numbers from Wednesday's drawing.

So how have you folks been doing?......good to see MM rolling along.

Your theory has merit, but instead of repeat numbers from last draw, I extend mine to repeat numbers from that month .....in this case out of last nights draw 17,35,40,46,48 only the number 17 has not been drawn in the month of February (or should we say the last 5 draws).

17- once

35- 3 times

40- twice 

46- 3 times

48- twice 

41- the MB has of course been drawn 3 times

Happy Hunting Shane3!!

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

Maryland
            United States
            Member #35590
            March 20, 2006
            185 Posts
            Posted: February 19, 2007, 9:36 am - IP Logged

So what happens when you design a series of combinations to aim at the previous draw? You get a repeat of the most powerful number....the mega number.......On Friday I called it......sorry I couldn't tell you which number I was aiming to repeat because then someone may have screwed up my theory by betting on alot of number 41's. Yes indeed it was prime time to demonstrate my Chaos55 theory, exactly at the time when it seems impossible......how could you have back to back to back same mega numbers.......only with the retun of chaos55....for a one night only demonstration. So how do I turn this now into a profitable venture for me? We'll see.......the next time I return......ummm......only dreams now.......let us see if it really works later on....I am going back into hiatus to finetune my combinations.