Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Outlook on way to beat pick5 & pick6...

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 17, 2007, 2:55 am - IP Logged

I think this could be a way to crack pick5 and pick6....I think is going to work..They could do what i call: "Draw Substraction"...And it works the following way, but before i'll have to write certain results of Va's pick5..Besides it, is the subtraction between the first row of numbers and the following row..On the second column besides the Va's pick5 numbers, there are the subtracted numbers, but instead of having plus and minus signs i just went ahead and made them with minus signs next to each other...(I might have made a mistake feel free to correct me)..

1-8-15-28-32                  1-5-11-6-5                       2/16/07

2-3-4-22-27                 7-8-22-10-6           

9-11-26-32-33                2-1-12-13-2

7-12-14-19-31                4-6-5-7-4

3-6-9-13-27                    2-3-2-9-7 

5-9-11-22-34                 

1-22-30-33-34 (omitted, this combination rarely plays)

7-18-23-28-31                 2-7-9-12-4

9-11-15-16-27                3-8-7-7-4

12-20-22-23-31               8-8-5-1-5

4-12-17-22-26                0-0-5-1-5

4-12-22-29-33                0-4-12-10-12

4-8-10-19-21                  1-6-6-2-11

5-14-16-17-32                 9-5-5-5-8

14-19-21-22-24               

1-25-28-31-33 (omitted, this combination rarely plays)

4-8-15-20-28                  2-4-12-10-3

2-12-27-30-31                1-8-12-9-1

3-4-15-21-32                  1-1-5-10-11

2-5-10-11-21                                               2/07/07

If you look at the second column (the numbers besides the Va's pick5 numbers), you would notice that allmost all numbers with the exception of 2-3-4-22-27 have at least 3 numbers that the subtraction is less than 5 (including zero) (the subtraction between the top number of that column and the number of the column below it)...And you would notice that the rest of the subtracted numbers, most have the number been above 5 and lots of times been below 10...This is a common behavior of pick5 games...Now if a supercomputer could add and subtract the numbers (numbers from 0 to 5) to 3 numbers of what play and then add and subtract the numbers from 6 to 10 to 2 of the 5 numbers that are next, and of course go through all the combinations that this process requires, i think they would have a winner every 4 days...I don't think that requires lots of combinations but a few and even if it did require lots of combinations it will be less than 1.5% of total combinations that the game would have...For pick6 the rules would be a bit different but the process the same (you may have to extend it from 0-5 to 0-9 or something like that)...IF someone could find the program to subtract and then subtract and add the numbers to what played, he or she would have a way to crack the lotto...

And if no one can do a program like that i am sure that with billions of calculations per second a supercomputer will be able to do this with easy in the future...

Opinions welcomed...

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: February 17, 2007, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

This is only if someone wanted to take it a step further with a supercomputer (something that a programmer wouldn't be able to do, 'cause i doubt it he would)...This technique/process is o.k the way it is but if someone wanted to take it a step further, they could...If they had a supercomputer they could make the supercomputer sort through the possible combinations that one get from subtracting 1 row (combination) to the previous one and then subtracting and adding to that row, and then have as a constraint the total sum of each combination, so that after deriving/arriving at the desired combinations these combinations would fall under a certain total sums parameters/guidelines..This should lower the cost of the total amount of combinations, like in the case of pick6 which would have more combinations that pick5 because the game has 1 more number than pick5....

Example of how we subtract one combinations (row) from the previous combination (row): the combination 7-12-14-19-31 subtracted from 9-11-26-32-33 gives: 2-1-12-13-2...Why? Because 7-9=2 (or viceversa), 12-11=1, 14-26=12, 19-32=13, and 31-33=2...and 2-1-12-13-2 is what you are going to see next to each Va Pick5 draw(combination)...

..Also wanted to say that the list of Va Pick5 is in ascending order and not in descending order like most of us are accustomed to see it...

"More important than winning the state's lotteries is the movie "Red Planet.."..."

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20108 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2007, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

The theory is workable, at least from what I can see so far. I'm going to toy around with it and see what I can come up with... I'll let you know.....  Thanks.!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

woodville,ohio
        United States
        Member #48490
        December 29, 2006
        126 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2007, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

I might add that looking for double numbers that hit can also be eliminated to... Look at my post in pick 5 "Calling all Pick 5 Guru's"

Plus you can eliminate combinations of the previous draw because the numbers do not come back in the same position 1,2,3,4,5,

eliminating more combinations.

This is wild ..I was just thinking this to my self..If we could only eliminate the combination and see how many would be left.

thanks Rod

United States
          Member #10720
          January 23, 2005
          933 Posts
          Posted: February 18, 2007, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

I am a hobbyist programmer. Some of my algorithms have had to go through up to one TRILLION calculations and although it sounds like a lot, I only had time to take a bathroom break before it came up with results. The downside being a backtest would take overnight (and guess what, an overnight run on the Pick 5 helped me win years ago) but for an addition/subtraction, even going through every possible combination, would probably not require a Supercomputer but a regular desktop PC or Laptop. There are usually under 1 million total combinations. I am guessing you want to filter only combinations that 3 of the numbers are less than +5 or -5? of the last draw and 2 that are within +10 or -10 of the last draw? My only skepticism is that this covers very many combinations so you'd still need another algorithm to select from those. By the same token if you add the sum of the numbers most of them will fall within a certain range total that follows a bell-shaped curve. One place it would be really interesting to try something like this is on the PA mix&match where the #s also have to be positioned. Meantime I shall add this to my desktop/laptop program.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
            Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #1303
            March 27, 2003
            1508 Posts
            Posted: February 18, 2007, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

pumpi76 clue me in here....I'm probably dense.

What you're doing is using the subtraction between the two drawings in each case to eliminate those numbers that result from the subtractions from the next drawing, and so this is a filtering method, rather than a method to try and determine what numbers you will play in the next drawing?  Is this correct?????

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: February 18, 2007, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

You are so right redtag..

LuckyLary, you are correct about what i want to do but you miss one point...This is what you said: "I am guessing you want to filter only combinations that 3 of the numbers are less than +5 or -5? of the last draw and 2 that are within +10 or -10 of the last draw?...I would like to keep the combinations that have 3 of the numbers that are less than +5 or -5 of the last draw and 2 that are BETWEEN +5 or -5 and +10 or -10 of the last draw....That is very important...And i was thinking more of developing/constructing combinations using a constraint/restriction more than i was thinking in filtering combinations...But is all good because i say both ways work...

Also, i meant taking it a step further and filtering the sum total of the "regular combinations" not the "subtracted combination" but after you subtracted the combination from the previous combination and then added or subtracted the numbers in each column...Example: 3-6-9-13-27 & 5-9-11-22-34 are the "regular combinations"and 2-3-2-9-7 is the "subtracted combination (you can also call it result combinations)"...I was imagining a program or supercomputer that could subtract a combination from the previous combination then "make up/develop" the new combinations that would arise from adding and subtracting the numbers (that in these case are going to have constraints or restrictions) and then revert back to the regular combinations and you would then find out which combinations are they...

The good thing about it is that you don't have to necessarily have 3 numbers that are less than +5 or -5 and 2 numbers that are between -5 or +5 and -10 or +10 (the constraint/restriction/parameters)..YOu can have 2 numbers that are less than +5 or -5 and 3 numbers that are between -5 or +5 and -10 or +10 but it is better to keep it 3 numbers that are less than -5 or +5 and 2 numbers that are between -5 or +5 and -10 or +10..That ratio (3/2) is very predominant on RnG's and some draws...But you can study your particular game and find out which ratio is more predominant 3/2 or 2/3...Do not use a ratio other than those two...The WONDERFUL thing about this method/technique is that you are going to have 1 if not more ticket(s) having 4of 5 EVERYDAY (assuming you play it everyday) except for some rare ocassions...

Also would like to mention that this is not a filtering method to reduce the combinations so it can leave you with the winning combination, no that's not what it is....THIS IS a method to find what is going to play next, what's going to be the next winning combination...HOw? By adding and subtracting the subtracted/total combination to what played and having in mind the (constraint/restrictions/parameters) on can figure out what's going to be the next winning combinations..But of course a person would have to go through (construct, develop) all the possible combinations that can arise from adding and subtracting the subtracted/total combination with the constraint/restriction to what played to thus get the winning combination...

Also after you develop/construct all the possible combinations that can arise, i don't think they are going to be a lot, i don't know how much, but i say that for a pick5, 1-35 game it will be less than 1,200 combinations. Exactly how much i don't know for we don't have the program/supercomputer to calculate the possibilities.... 

Please feel free to post more questions if you have them, i'll be glad to answer them... 

"More important than winning the state's lotteries is the movie "Red Planet"..."

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: February 18, 2007, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

pumpi76 clue me in here....I'm probably dense.

What you're doing is using the subtraction between the two drawings in each case to eliminate those numbers that result from the subtractions from the next drawing, and so this is a filtering method, rather than a method to try and determine what numbers you will play in the next drawing?  Is this correct?????

This is not a filtering method is rather a method to try and determine what numbers will play in the next drawing I just added some restriction to the way i will be sort of speak constructing/developing the possible combinations for the next drawing...IF you can develop a program that could construct/building the possible combinations that arise for the next drawing and let it have some restrictions/constraints like for example, you want that after adding or subtracting 3 of the subtracted/total combination to be within -5 or +5 and 2 of the numbers to be between -5 or +5 and -10 or +10....

With this technique you are basically deriving/conjering up what's going to be the next winning draw...

Please post more question if you have them..

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: February 18, 2007, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

This is an example of constructing/building combinations from the addition of subtraction of the subtracted combinations...

3-4-15-21-32 is a draw...

I"ll go ahead and try to build/construct more combinations until i can write the next winning draw..

winning draws/combinations        subtracted combinations 

3-4-15-21-32

2-3-14-20-33                          1-1-1-1-1

2-3-13-20-33                          1-1-2-1-1

2-3-12-20-33                          1-1-3-1-1

2-3-11-20-33                          1-1-4-1-1

2-3-10-20-33                          1-1-5-1-1

2-3-15-20-33                          1-1-0-1-1

2-3-16-20-33                          1-1-1-1-1

2-3-17-20-33                          1-1-2-1-1

2-3-18-20-33                          1-1-3-1-1

2-3-19-20-33                          1-1-4-1-1

2-3-14-19-33                          1-1-1-2-1

2-3-14-18-33                          1-1-1-3-1

2-3-14-17-33                          1-1-1-4-1

2-3-14-16-33                          1-1-1-5-1

2-3-14-22-33                          1-1-1-1-1

2-3-14-23-33                            1-1-1-2-1

2-3-14-24-33                            1-1-1-3-1

2-3-14-25-33                           1-1-1-4-1

2-3-14-26-33                            1-1-1-5-1

2-3-13-22-33                            1-1-2-1-1

2-3-13-22-31                           1-1-2-1-1

And as i was writing this number i noticed something that can be to our advantage...Combinations that have 1-1-1-1-1 or 2-2-2-2-2- or 5-5-5-5-5 NEVER PLAY...IN FACT, a number DOES NOT REPEAT itself more than 2 times, so you can then eliminate the combinations that have numbers repeating more than 2 times..Example combinations that have 1-2-8-2-2 almost never play because the number 2 is repeating more than two times...And you have to consider that we are only taking 3 numbers to be below/within -5 or +5 and 2 numbers to be between -5 or +5 and -10 or +10...Also you can also eliminate the combinations that have two numbers of the numbers between -5 or +5 and -10 or +10, that are equal..Example, the combinations 2-3-8-8-4 almost never play because the number 8 (number that' between -5 or +5 and -10 or +10) is repeating two times...So there is a constraint/resctriction that you can add to the program/supercomputer when building/constructing the possible combinations...

Note: when you add a constraint/restriction of let's say within -5 or +5 you can include or exclude the number "zero" which i include...Is up to you if you want to include it or exclude it...

"More important than winning the state's lotteries is the movie "Red Planet.."...." 

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: February 19, 2007, 1:22 am - IP Logged

The good thing about this method is that it is like a wheel, you are going to have multiple 3of 5 and 4of 5 specially when one number of the subtraction combination is above -10 or +10...

Also what i noticed about this method is that all the possible combinations that can be built/contructed are (is a theory) the "selected few" of the lottery...In other words what i am saying is that this method show that the lottery game selects numbers from a "selected few" combinations and that it keeps playing different combinations from the "selected few"...So basically if you construc/build all the possible combinations with the constraint/restrictions you are going to have the combinations that are going to play tomorrow and the following day and the following month and the following year, etc, etc, etc, etc...This is still a theory and i'll like to think different but that is what is making me believe...I hope i am wrong...HOw could this be? It looks like different combinations have a bond that makes then "related": They could be different and don't have nothing in common but because we're looking at the combinations differently they may/might have a bond that makes the combinations "related" :"A selected few group related/relation"..A bond that's not visible through the naked eyes....You could run calculations and all and find no relation whatsoever, but when you convert the combinations to this method you would find the bond/relation...What i don't know is if the selected few group change all the time or remains constant...I could be wrong on all this, is just a theory...

"More important than winning the state's lotteries is the movie "Red Planet.."..."