Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Fantasy 5 Lotto

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 10 years ago by bud1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Can the 5/36 schooling lead to hitting the jackpot?

Yes? [ 6 ]  [85.71%]
No? [ 1 ]  [14.29%]
Total Valid Votes [ 7 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  

United States
Member #47144
October 21, 2006
16 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2007, 12:59 am - IP Logged

I'm sure like many of you I feel that I can win the fantasy 5 game, however there is one last puzzle to explore and it brings back Tntea's strategy of picking the type of combination of numbers, along with the odd/even. Unlike most polls my question is does anyone have any usefull tips on picking combinations such as 2-2-1 or 2-1-2 and when they may occur for the florida fantasy 5 lotto? Oddly enough I believe we should not focus on odd/even as it is a waste of time from my results. I've been working on a system to narrow down the numbers (Out of 36) down to 15 numbers which consist of 5 winning numbers, however wheeling does not interest me either as I think it is a waste of money with few 5 if 5 guarantees. Tntea if you have a moment please bring us all back up to speed on your 5/36 schooling, I'm sure everyone including my buddy Lotto Vantage will appreciate your thoughts.

†JeKeL†

flushing
    United States
    Member #4087
    March 21, 2004
    4156 Posts
    Posted: March 7, 2007, 8:27 am - IP Logged

hey jekel ifound something interesting doing a rundown forFLa .on my blog and posted on lottery systems.i think it is possible to hit fansty5 and the mega breaking down the square root boxes and the x3.14 off from fla sat sun combined draws.bud1