Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

an interesting story i'd like to share

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #4646
May 12, 2004
1185 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2007, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Congrats LottoMike......Party

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2007, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Great story LOTTOMIKE!  Congrats on your win  Thumbs Up

I've yet to come up with a number that I play every single day in Ohio.  I don't play often at the store because I think it jinxes me.  I try not to check the numbers as soon as they come in.  I just wait until it gets the best of me.  Sometimes I don't even check the number, I just log into my online account and check the balance. 

My first big win was 2 weeks after I had just started playing.  I deposited the minimal amount, $50, the week before, and my balance was $11 right before I went to bed, and I didn't check the numbers.  I woke up the next morning to check my balance, not the numbers.  I was surpsied to see a new balance of over $8,000.  I didn't play the number straight, I put $2 box on the number 4 different ways.  And I accidentally played the same set of numbers twice, for $2 4 ways.  So that's $16 on a P4 double in IL, 1917.  Since then that's been my favorite number.

You sound like me.. Before I stopped playing online,  I quit watching the numbers at night.  The next morning if hubby got up before me he would come in and ask "What have you been doing...? You should see this account... How are you going to explaining transferring that to the bank.."  Sometimes it was roulette... others pick 4 .. mostly in KY or GA..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2007, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Great call Mike...

A couple of years ago or maybe less, I forget, but I was playing the last 4 digits of my cell phone number 8472. I have since changed my cell number. I played the number for about a week and stopped. Lo and behold not a few days later it came out straight.

I was driving my limo when I found this out. Talk about inner road rage???? I about hit a tree....

The part of this story that intruiges me the most is the part I left out. There was no reason that I remember as to why I even chose to start playing it at all. It was only just about a week of playing. And on top of that, I hardly ever play the p-4.

A friend told me I should play hunches for 3 weeks. I guess they come in 3's like waves on the beach....LOL

Again, congrats, and throw some of those positive waves this way....LOL

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
        Florence, Alabama
        United States
        Member #8658
        November 13, 2004
        1993 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2007, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

I'm not giving up on 999 midday in Ky either.

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
          Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: February 19, 2007, 8:04 am - IP Logged

thanks everyone!