Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NJ Pick 4 & The Visit

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by ochoop17.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
North Brunswick NJ
United States
Member #39013
May 8, 2006
12209 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2007, 9:17 am - IP Logged

2079-1533-2027-2477

The Visit

The Pope is visiting town and all the residents are dressed up in their best Sunday clothes. Everyone lines up on main street hoping for a personal blessing from the Pope. One local man has put on his best suit and he's sure the Pope will stop and talk to him. He is standing next to an exceptionally down-trodden looking bum who doesn't smell very good. As the Pope comes walking by he leans over and says something to the bum and then walks right by the local man. He can't believe it, then it hits him. The Pope won't talk to him, he's concerned for the unfortunate people: the poor and and feeble ones. Thinking fast, he gives the bum $20 to trade clothes with him. He puts on the bum's clothing and runs down the street to line up for another chance for the Pope to stop and talk to him. Sure enough, the Pope walks right up to him this time, leans over close and says, I thought I told you to get the hell out of here!

North Brunswick NJ
    United States
    Member #39013
    May 8, 2006
    12209 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2007, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

2/18/07

Midday Result*9422

kayee's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
      missouri
      United States
      Member #34763
      March 7, 2006
      756 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2007, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

2079-1533-2027-2477

The Visit

The Pope is visiting town and all the residents are dressed up in their best Sunday clothes. Everyone lines up on main street hoping for a personal blessing from the Pope. One local man has put on his best suit and he's sure the Pope will stop and talk to him. He is standing next to an exceptionally down-trodden looking bum who doesn't smell very good. As the Pope comes walking by he leans over and says something to the bum and then walks right by the local man. He can't believe it, then it hits him. The Pope won't talk to him, he's concerned for the unfortunate people: the poor and and feeble ones. Thinking fast, he gives the bum $20 to trade clothes with him. He puts on the bum's clothing and runs down the street to line up for another chance for the Pope to stop and talk to him. Sure enough, the Pope walks right up to him this time, leans over close and says, I thought I told you to get the hell out of here!

lol I love your jokes and look forward to them everyday!!!

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
        mississippi
        United States
        Member #34478
        March 3, 2006
        5903 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2007, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

another good one Ochoop17..just like Kayee said..I always look forward to reading your Jokes..they always make my day..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

United States
          Member #10720
          January 23, 2005
          933 Posts
          Posted: February 18, 2007, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

I pick8827,2579,3794.

That pope should be impeached. Did the bum then use the $20 to buy Powerball tickets and then ended up owning the Vatican? The story could have had 2 punchlines.

North Brunswick NJ
            United States
            Member #39013
            May 8, 2006
            12209 Posts
            Posted: February 18, 2007, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Evening Result* 0682

Thanks everyone and keep smiling!!Big Smile