Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

6:45 Explain This Please ??

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Ms5PennieGen.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Ms5PennieGen's avatar - aeonflux
Texas
United States
Member #5816
July 23, 2004
4355 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2007, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Hello Mystical Friends.

My daughter Melody who lives alone had something unusual to happen to her this sunday morning at 6:45 AM. She has a clock radio in her master bathroom and and the radio started playing.  She check the alarm and it wasn't set. The alarm was on 12 so if it had been set it would have gone off at 12 not 6:45am.No power surge or other clocks would have been affected. She has no children so there was no one to tamper with the radio. Can  anyone explain what this means? Should I play 645 for tomorrow in TX as we have no Sun draw?

Your present situation is not your final destination!
Good luck...5pennies Dance
    kandi44's avatar - masked
    georgetown
    United States
    Member #46979
    October 12, 2006
    1129 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2007, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Hello Mystical Friends.

My daughter Melody who lives alone had something unusual to happen to her this sunday morning at 6:45 AM. She has a clock radio in her master bathroom and and the radio started playing.  She check the alarm and it wasn't set. The alarm was on 12 so if it had been set it would have gone off at 12 not 6:45am.No power surge or other clocks would have been affected. She has no children so there was no one to tamper with the radio. Can  anyone explain what this means? Should I play 645 for tomorrow in TX as we have no Sun draw?

it is worth a try i would say that was a spirit trying to get her up in my house i have had the water to come on by it self or the tv turn on by it self or turn off with the setting off

numbergirly's avatar - 0002009C
      Dover, Delaware
      United States
      Member #26979
      November 25, 2005
      178 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2007, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

I believe that sometimes things lead you in a direction that you just can't understand.. I would play that number because, I've had things  happen to me and helped me to win like dreams or, my conscious telling me to this instead of that and it works out most of the time. When they say your concious is your guide well, I truly believe that even if it leads you to miss a number. For example, my husband's birthday is 825 and something told him that number is not coming out and he did not play it and it came out straight yesterday in Delaware which is where we live... now he's beating himself up over it but, I believe it's leading him to something bigger because, he will be more aware of that little voice inside so, I say GO FOR IT and please let me know how it turns out. I would play it to if I had the money but, I am retired and on a tight budget. GOOD LUCK.

numbergirly

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10391 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2007, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Be open to changes, as they bring you the answers to your prayers. The angels enhance your life by helping you let go of that which is out of balance or unneeded.

Angel Numbers

by Doren Virtue Ph.D and Lynnette Brown 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

kayee's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
          missouri
          United States
          Member #34763
          March 7, 2006
          756 Posts
          Posted: February 18, 2007, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello Mystical Friends.

I would play it! Good luck!

Texas
            United States
            Member #5816
            July 23, 2004
            4355 Posts
            Posted: February 19, 2007, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Thank you Kandi44,Numbergirly,Coin Toss and Kayee. I will be playing that 645 here in Tx. for the next few day! Good Luck All$$

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
              Georgia
              United States
              Member #38040
              April 23, 2006
              1643 Posts
              Posted: February 21, 2007, 1:52 am - IP Logged

What state does your daughter live in?  If it is a state other than Texas, I'd play it in that state as well!!!

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!

Texas
                United States
                Member #5816
                July 23, 2004
                4355 Posts
                Posted: February 22, 2007, 1:55 am - IP Logged

Lucky Star, my daughter lives here in Texas too! We have been waiting to see if anything else unusual happens in the next few days. So far nothing has. Maybe it was some type of spirit as the little old man that she purchased the house from over 6 years ago said hi wife was deceased and she loved that house.Well thank you and good luck!

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #38040
                  April 23, 2006
                  1643 Posts
                  Posted: February 22, 2007, 2:10 am - IP Logged

Thanks, Ms5PennieGen!!! 

6 4 5  is one number I would hang on to!!!

Keep us updated!!! 

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #5816
                    July 23, 2004
                    4355 Posts
                    Posted: February 23, 2007, 12:07 am - IP Logged

564 showed in West Virginia tonight! I am holding on to that 645 and see where it goes.