Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the Favorite Lottery Game to Play?

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 10 years ago by emilyg.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

What is the Best or Favorite Lottery Game?

Pick 3 [ 9 ]  [47.37%]
Pick 4 [ 2 ]  [10.53%]
Pick 5 [ 1 ]  [5.26%]
Pick 6 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Pick 6 & PB [ 2 ]  [10.53%]
Scratch offs [ 2 ]  [10.53%]
Keno [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Other Lottery Games [ 1 ]  [5.26%]
I rather play another game [ 2 ]  [10.53%]
Total Valid Votes [ 19 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
Anywhere & Everywhere
United States
Member #10713
January 23, 2005
290 Posts
Posted: February 19, 2007, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

What is your favorite or the best lottery game to play, Maybe you like em all. Why do make the choice or choices you made. I personally, like the pick 3, 4 and 5, but my favorite for now is the pick 3. or maybe you prefer to gamble a different game altogether,,if so, why?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10348 Posts
    Posted: February 19, 2007, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

My vote was Pick 5. In one's lifetime you may actually hit a pick 5 for a jackpot. 

All jackpot games are asking to be 'struck by lightning', but of everything that is out there the Pick 5 may be 'attainable lightning.'

I'd love to find a way of playing Pick 3 where I could hit a couple of times a week, always nice 'quiet' little pops (not reportable tax wise) but I haven't heard of anyone playing Pick 3 for a living yet.

Well, there are some that say they do but they don't say they mean they're doing it not by winning but by selling systems to other people telling them how they can do it!

Any system can beat any game for one drawing, or one session of play, or even for a few days or so. No system can beat any game all the time.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7712 Posts
      Posted: February 19, 2007, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Have to say pick 3 for now, best odds overall. Big Smile  My second fave is pick 5 which I will be getting back to very soon!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: February 19, 2007, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

more money in pick 4 for boxes.. I have better luck there with Math system I am using..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: February 19, 2007, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

My vote was Pick 5. In one's lifetime you may actually hit a pick 5 for a jackpot. 

All jackpot games are asking to be 'struck by lightning', but of everything that is out there the Pick 5 may be 'attainable lightning.'

I'd love to find a way of playing Pick 3 where I could hit a couple of times a week, always nice 'quiet' little pops (not reportable tax wise) but I haven't heard of anyone playing Pick 3 for a living yet.

Well, there are some that say they do but they don't say they mean they're doing it not by winning but by selling systems to other people telling them how they can do it!

Any system can beat any game for one drawing, or one session of play, or even for a few days or so. No system can beat any game all the time.

I know at least 5 people who play pick 3 for a living. They are regular customers.  They run all over TN cashing in their winnings.  Secret to their system.. well it too is a secret..

Two will run to GA daily to get their plays in..  So it is a lot of work.. but then again it is their job..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Anywhere & Everywhere
            United States
            Member #10713
            January 23, 2005
            290 Posts
            Posted: February 19, 2007, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Have to say pick 3 for now, best odds overall. Big Smile  My second fave is pick 5 which I will be getting back to very soon!

Brenda, Im just like you Pick 3 first, Pick 5 second and finally Pick 4, they can have the rest. However, before, I go back to P5, I owe it to myself to nail down P4. Just a thought, I may not stick to it.

dK

Anywhere & Everywhere
              United States
              Member #10713
              January 23, 2005
              290 Posts
              Posted: February 19, 2007, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

I know at least 5 people who play pick 3 for a living. They are regular customers.  They run all over TN cashing in their winnings.  Secret to their system.. well it too is a secret..

Two will run to GA daily to get their plays in..  So it is a lot of work.. but then again it is their job..

Good information tntea, & funny!, thanks for your feedback

dK

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                Wandering Aimlessly
                United States
                Member #25360
                November 5, 2005
                4461 Posts
                Posted: February 19, 2007, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

I've mentioned before that sometimes I'd rather play another game, but I almost feel I have to bet on the Florida 6/53 Lotto since I've never missed a single game in over 12 years.  I've thought about playing pick-3 or pick-4 again, but I'm committed to sticking to a budget for now.  I think betting on pick-3 or pick-4 makes more sense, if any of this makes sense.  Smaller prizes, but better odds.  At least you can play around with a system.  However, I do like the possibility (however slim) of winning a very large jackpot.  A nice compromise is the Fantasy-5 game, but I only get a QP once in a while.  Guess I haven't really answered the question, have I?

My favorite game to play will always be the one I win!   

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10348 Posts
                  Posted: February 19, 2007, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

tntea

I'm not doubting you, but despite cashing a lot of tickets are they shopwing a progift, or are they betting $190 to win $210, or $210 to win $190, for example.  

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                    Gurnee, Illinois
                    United States
                    Member #49731
                    February 12, 2007
                    917 Posts
                    Posted: February 19, 2007, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

My favs are straight pick 6 (49/52 - WI/IN & IL) and Powerball.  I figure that if it could ever be said that I won the jackpot, doing so would have to make a dramatic difference in my investment accounts (note that I did not say bank account!).  I have played pick 4 and pick 5 before with no success.  I figure if I happen to have success playing the lottery, it might as well be for several mil vice several thousand.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31344 Posts
                      Posted: February 19, 2007, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

me2    I Agree!

love to nibble those micey feet.