Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

History repeats itself!!

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Pick3Place.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #49599
February 8, 2007
25 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2007, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

On 2/18/2007 (Monday night draw) the Florida pick three was 5 1 8.  I did a search on 5 1 8 in Florida's data base to see what numbers historically followed on the next draw.  I wanted a 6 number wheel and the numbers found were 1 4 5 6 8 9.  Sure enough, yesterday the numbers drawn were 4 6 8.  A perfect straight right out of the gate.  I wonder if there is anything to this strategy?

P3P 

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7713 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2007, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

I believe there is something to dates and followers,hence all my recent posts and research. You're on the right track,Pick3Palace! Keep studying!

United States
      Member #49599
      February 8, 2007
      25 Posts
      Posted: February 20, 2007, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

My post should have read Sundays draw vs Mondays.  Got my days mixed up.

United States
        Member #49599
        February 8, 2007
        25 Posts
        Posted: February 20, 2007, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Using the same methodology I selected a 6 number wheel for Ill Midday.  Numbers were 235690.

605 came in for the second hit in a row...................

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7713 Posts
          Posted: February 20, 2007, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Using the same methodology I selected a 6 number wheel for Ill Midday.  Numbers were 235690.

605 came in for the second hit in a row...................

Sounds like you're on a roll! Keep 'er going!

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
            Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #1303
            March 27, 2003
            1508 Posts
            Posted: February 20, 2007, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

On 2/18/2007 (Monday night draw) the Florida pick three was 5 1 8.  I did a search on 5 1 8 in Florida's data base to see what numbers historically followed on the next draw.  I wanted a 6 number wheel and the numbers found were 1 4 5 6 8 9.  Sure enough, yesterday the numbers drawn were 4 6 8.  A perfect straight right out of the gate.  I wonder if there is anything to this strategy?

P3P 

Why not simply backtest it by picking some months at random?  We're all searching for something that works in the game that we play. If you don't experiment, you won't know. Plus, you can do it at a cost of only your time. You don't have to bet it until you are satisfied it works.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

macomb mi 48044
              United States
              Member #48645
              January 4, 2007
              290 Posts
              Posted: February 21, 2007, 9:27 am - IP Logged

mi 843 can in 4 times in feb

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7344 Posts
                Posted: February 23, 2007, 9:44 am - IP Logged

P3P 

581 hit the draw before 518 so your strategy hit two days in a row. The only downfall of wheeling 6 digits into 20 6-way box combos is the 28% of the time triples and doubles hit. But you may notice while looking for the digits following combos that some combos are followed by doubles much more then average and can use that to offset the 28%.

Good luck.

moneymaker07's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  freeport
                  Bahamas
                  Member #50008
                  February 23, 2007
                  121 Posts
                  Posted: February 24, 2007, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

hello lottolaughs i like that dating system .it sure is solid the numbas are there man .good work do u do the same 4 the play 4 numbas

United States
                    Member #49599
                    February 8, 2007
                    25 Posts
                    Posted: February 27, 2007, 2:42 am - IP Logged

Good to hear from a neighbor.  I live in Fort Lauderdale.  I don't play the pick four cause the doubles and tripples kill you.  If a system makes money on any game that is all you need to make as much as you want.  Just play what works!  I been working on another system that has hit 20 out of 92 plays for a % return of 1.48% (box plays only).  It is not possible to back test so I am forward testing it as draws occur.  So far it is looking good!!!

United States
                      Member #49599
                      February 8, 2007
                      25 Posts
                      Posted: February 27, 2007, 2:46 am - IP Logged

Doubles draw down the profit of any system but we have to live with them.  What can I say?  If you have a way to anticipate the doubles then duck the play for that day.  That would be great!!!

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7344 Posts
                        Posted: February 28, 2007, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Doubles draw down the profit of any system but we have to live with them.  What can I say?  If you have a way to anticipate the doubles then duck the play for that day.  That would be great!!!

Since a 3-box pays twice as much as 6-way box wouldn't it be better to play only doubles if I had a way to anticipate them?

It's a fact that 28% of all the numbers are doubles and triples so it's a statistical probablility you have a 72% chance of winning providing of course the 3 winning digits are in your 6 digit wheel.

When you said "I did a search on 5 1 8 in Florida's data base to see what numbers historically followed on the next draw" I assumed you noticed the reason certain digits followed more often is because they doubled up and you could use that to strengthen your playing strategy.

I'm not knocking your strategy, just commenting that without using and hitting doubles, profitability is suspect because at best you can only get a 3/1 return on your money in 72% of the draws. That being said, finding the 6 digits that most often follow any combination is an excellent way to play twenty 6-way combinations IMO.

Pick3Place's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                          Fort Lauderdale FL
                          United States
                          Member #50178
                          February 28, 2007
                          405 Posts
                          Posted: March 2, 2007, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Stack47

We played for a double yesterday in CA Evn. draw and hit it straight with a wheel of 14578, doubles only all ways straight.

Jay at

Pick 3 Place

"May the numbers be with you"

All posts and predictions are for

entertainment purposes only.