Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

It kinda is bad when dreams betray you

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 10 years ago by justxploring.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Entertaiment Capital
United States
Member #37800
April 19, 2006
302 Posts
Posted: February 21, 2007, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Honestly I posted practically the same thing a month ago. But I am compelled to post it again because I feel really betrayed.

I used to believe in premonition and all that kind of stuff. But it was really difficult for me to go ahead and become a fullscale believer because I was afraid of unfulfilled premonition. Oh, please don't move this to mystical section.

Like I said on some previous post, I had a dream about a bunch of people giving me lottery numbers. You know, I don't know how many people even have that kind of dreams. Yeah, dreaming and winning can be really separate things but when you are at the bottom pit of your life and winning a jackpot is the only way to get out of that pit, dreaming numbers can be really frustrating.

And I heard about people who dreamed the dream but took years to win the jackpots. It is bad. It simply is bad. Can you really wait for five to six years? I can't. 

Either hardcore skeptics are correct or some spirit beings are messing with me. (or my own subconsciousness) Well, when you get betrayed by false premonitions there's only one way to fight the betrayal.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23357 Posts
    Posted: February 22, 2007, 12:27 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10392 Posts
      Posted: February 22, 2007, 12:29 am - IP Logged

ambelamba

That last sentence could be taken as very disturbing. don't do anything drastic.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31558 Posts
        Posted: February 22, 2007, 12:32 am - IP Logged

and don't wait for a lottery win to get u out of the pit.

love to nibble those micey feet.

dewman48's avatar - avatar 6439.gif
          Danville, PA
          United States
          Member #48440
          December 27, 2006
          229 Posts
          Posted: February 22, 2007, 1:50 am - IP Logged

Honestly I posted practically the same thing a month ago. But I am compelled to post it again because I feel really betrayed.

I used to believe in premonition and all that kind of stuff. But it was really difficult for me to go ahead and become a fullscale believer because I was afraid of unfulfilled premonition. Oh, please don't move this to mystical section.

Like I said on some previous post, I had a dream about a bunch of people giving me lottery numbers. You know, I don't know how many people even have that kind of dreams. Yeah, dreaming and winning can be really separate things but when you are at the bottom pit of your life and winning a jackpot is the only way to get out of that pit, dreaming numbers can be really frustrating.

And I heard about people who dreamed the dream but took years to win the jackpots. It is bad. It simply is bad. Can you really wait for five to six years? I can't. 

Either hardcore skeptics are correct or some spirit beings are messing with me. (or my own subconsciousness) Well, when you get betrayed by false premonitions there's only one way to fight the betrayal.

I Have had a dream of about the same thing that I won and where I lived after the money and even sitting on a yacht with friends after winning. I do also know how it feels to be at the bottom of the pit looking up and wondering how am I ever gonna get out of this,( still there) and still fighting. I work every day trying to make head way but Its still not enough. I have enough money to play about four dollars a week on lottery numbers hoping to win the big one.  The weird thing is that every time something good happens its followed by really bad things. 

All I can say I hope for the best for you and thank you for posting this...

joplin
            United States
            Member #45299
            August 17, 2006
            151 Posts
            Posted: February 22, 2007, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

I really wish you would give us more detail, about whats going on. 

kandi44's avatar - masked
              georgetown
              United States
              Member #46979
              October 12, 2006
              1129 Posts
              Posted: February 22, 2007, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

ambelamba

That last sentence could be taken as very disturbing. don't do anything drastic.

i agree  you can talk to us we are like family here and if we can help let us know i know it is disappointing when you don't hit but know that lady luck will come your way we all have had those moments i remember this dead ladies gave me a number in a dream and i played that number for 5 days and played it heavy and on the 6th day the number came out straight but all my money had ran out yes i was upset but that did not stop me know if you nee some one to talk to you can pm me any time

United States
                Member #34266
                March 1, 2006
                188 Posts
                Posted: February 22, 2007, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

I feel your pain.  Ten years ago, I dreamt I was talking to my mother, and she said to me, Nancys' baby died, and I replied I am so sorry to hear that, however I won a 100 million dollar jackpot.    Two weeks ago I was talking to my mom and she said to me Nancys'  baby died,  horrible as it was, and I did not win 100 million dollar jackpot.   Imagine how I feel, ten years later and this dream manifest itself, and I didn't win the lottery, and a  baby has died.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                  Wandering Aimlessly
                  United States
                  Member #25360
                  November 5, 2005
                  4461 Posts
                  Posted: February 22, 2007, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

If you feel desperation, talk to a priest, minister or rabbi even if you don't attend a service regularly.  You don't need a brick & mortar building to get love & understanding, but it helps to be surrounded by it.

I understand sorrow, desperation and pain.  But no matter how many tickets I buy, I realize the lottery is definitely not the only way out of a rut.  If it were, we'd all be jumping off tall buildings.  Don't be afraid to pick up the phone. As rotten as the world seems to be, there are a lot of wonderful people who care.