Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas Pick 4?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: February 23, 2007, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Will Texas get a pick 4 game sson? Does anybody know or heard anything about it?

Are the Texan lottery players ready for it?

Can we win it? 

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: February 23, 2007, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

lantern have you heard any news or rumors about this anywhere?

i'd love this challenge......

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2007, 11:01 am - IP Logged

I have been told that the Tx Lottery is thinking about bringing the pick 4 to us, but there is no particular time frame, just sometime in the future, maybe soon this year, we most email to them and ask them to hurry it up.

Remember it will pay $5,000 straight, any order I don't know what payouts they will have here on Tx.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: March 6, 2007, 11:46 am - IP Logged

The Tx Lottery themselves gave that info, they said that they are getting ready to soon implement that game, they have been telling lottery ticket retailers to get ready for it. So it might be this year soon.

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49618 Posts
          Posted: March 6, 2007, 11:58 am - IP Logged

I have been told that the Tx Lottery is thinking about bringing the pick 4 to us, but there is no particular time frame, just sometime in the future, maybe soon this year, we most email to them and ask them to hurry it up.

Remember it will pay $5,000 straight, any order I don't know what payouts they will have here on Tx.

Generally they take the Straight Payout and Divide by the Way (24, 12, etc) to get the Payout:

$5,000 divided by 24 = $208.24 for Unmatched Pick-4!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: March 6, 2007, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Generally they take the Straight Payout and Divide by the Way (24, 12, etc) to get the Payout:

$5,000 divided by 24 = $208.24 for Unmatched Pick-4!

Not bad, I guess, but at $5,000, straight is the way to go, we will see what's better when it comes to Tx.

Too bad that all pick 4 filtered wheelers that I have seen lack functionality, that is, the needed filters to reduce the game's numbers enough down to size, stats and or the right stats would also be nice, I guess the programmers are not really interested in winning the big pick 4 money, $5,000 to $9,000 if playing online.

Maybe they like better winning a few dollars playing boxed, $5 000 to $9 000 most be too much money for them.