Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:13 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

2-23-07, Movie: The Number 23, and Mega # tonight?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10350 Posts
Posted: February 23, 2007, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Just wondering if anyone thinks 23 might be the Mega Ball # tonight since they waited to Feb 23 to realese the movie The Nunber 23. 

Lep

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
    Wandering Aimlessly
    United States
    Member #25360
    November 5, 2005
    4461 Posts
    Posted: February 23, 2007, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Nah, it's all advertising hype.  Of course you could go a little further and add 2 + 23 = 25 = 7.  So 7 x 7 = 49.  23  x  2 = 46, and if you turn the 9 in 49 upside down, you've got 46.  4 _ 6 = 10 and 10 was the name of a 70s movie starring Bo Derek who was born in 1956, which means she was 23 years old in 1979.!   Spooky!

White Bounce

United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10350 Posts
      Posted: February 23, 2007, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Nice number drill! 

2 followed by 3 is a linguisztic thing that is used in advertising, believe it or not. Remember "LSMFT" (Lucky Strike cigarette commercials- Lucky Strike Means Fine Tobacco)?

LS (2) MFT (3), this 2 followed by 3, 23.  

Yeah, true, the 23 stuff is movie release hype, but I was thinking along the lines of 'cosmic' or 'universal consciousness' - enough people thinking about something and they unwittingly manifest it.

Remember last year when all those people in Ohio played the Ohio St. football score and hit the Pick 4? That kind of thing. 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: February 23, 2007, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Anyone knows what that movie is about? I live overseas and can't see the latest releases until months later...I found out about that movie today...

"Keno is "el diablo cazador de hombres..."                "YOu can't see it......"                "And it skins them......"                                            from movie "Predator 1"

California
          United States
          Member #46824
          October 1, 2006
          270 Posts
          Posted: February 23, 2007, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Anyone knows what that movie is about? I live overseas and can't see the latest releases until months later...I found out about that movie today...

"Keno is "el diablo cazador de hombres..."                "YOu can't see it......"                "And it skins them......"                                            from movie "Predator 1"

pumpi76...here is something I found on The Internet Movie Database web site:

Click HereJim Carrey stars in The Number 23, a psychological thriller in which a man's dark obsession turns his once idyllic life into a living nightmare. Receiving an obscure book entitled The Number 23 for his birthday, Walter Sparrow (Carrey) finds that this unsettling novel mirrors his own life. Taking on the protagonist's obsession with the number 23, Walter starts seeing the number everywhere in his own day-to-day existence, and becomes convinced that a terrible fate will befall his friends and family, unless he can unlock the hidden power of the enigmatic 23 and change his future

United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10350 Posts
            Posted: February 23, 2007, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Dang, the Mega ball was 43.

I must have forgot the +20 fudge factor! 

Lep