Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Adding a feature to Search Drawings

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pcnut.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Myrtle Beach, SC
United States
Member #18457
July 12, 2005
3433 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2007, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

I have already sent this suggestion to Todd and asked to be able to post this, please feel free to share your input on this idea.

Todd does have a full plate at this time and maybe in the near future this may come to light. Thank you Todd for the consideration and response.

"Hi Todd

I would like to run this by you as an added tool:

Add a link to the "Search Drawings" page that features a Mutli-Specific-Selected State "Search Drawings" page. 

What I mean by this is, being able to select up to 5 states and increasing the input box from 10 inputs to 50 inputs and seeing only the 5 or less states together with the 50 or less inputs drawing results. (Why 50 input? Premium membership max input on predition board is 50 and members play up to 50 combos on selected desired states)

This would be a great tool. Being able to see only the drawing results of specific selected mutiple states instead of having to pick through a list of unwanted all-states drawing results. Cuts down on mutiple pages searching through all the unwanted states results and seeing the states results you want together and in order.

I know you can see the results for each individual state up to 10 inputs, but that generates multiple windows for both 50 inputs for each state and mutiple windows for each state viewed.

I hope you may consider this as I feel this would be a great added tool to the LP Search Drawing page.

Also, why just 5 states for multiple selected state drawing results? I appears that most members play 1 to 5 states on average as I do and plays from 5 to 50 combos per state on average from what I seen.

Kindest regards

pcnut"

In summary: Selecting up to 5 selected states with up to 50 selected input combos all in one Search Drawing page/pages.

Example: You want to see 4 states together only and you just want the input to be all EEE and OOO single combos (20 in all.) Now you can view the results and their hitting patterns.

Thanks for stop in.

pcnut

Again, Thank you Todd!

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

S.C.'s weekly-indicative random pairs: 05, 12, 13, 16, 18, 23, 34

Enjoy

pcnut

dumars798's avatar - batman17
    Atlanta
    United States
    Member #28656
    December 20, 2005
    5675 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2007, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

I have already sent this suggestion to Todd and asked to be able to post this, please feel free to share your input on this idea.

Todd does have a full plate at this time and maybe in the near future this may come to light. Thank you Todd for the consideration and response.

"Hi Todd

I would like to run this by you as an added tool:

Add a link to the "Search Drawings" page that features a Mutli-Specific-Selected State "Search Drawings" page. 

What I mean by this is, being able to select up to 5 states and increasing the input box from 10 inputs to 50 inputs and seeing only the 5 or less states together with the 50 or less inputs drawing results. (Why 50 input? Premium membership max input on predition board is 50 and members play up to 50 combos on selected desired states)

This would be a great tool. Being able to see only the drawing results of specific selected mutiple states instead of having to pick through a list of unwanted all-states drawing results. Cuts down on mutiple pages searching through all the unwanted states results and seeing the states results you want together and in order.

I know you can see the results for each individual state up to 10 inputs, but that generates multiple windows for both 50 inputs for each state and mutiple windows for each state viewed.

I hope you may consider this as I feel this would be a great added tool to the LP Search Drawing page.

Also, why just 5 states for multiple selected state drawing results? I appears that most members play 1 to 5 states on average as I do and plays from 5 to 50 combos per state on average from what I seen.

Kindest regards

pcnut"

In summary: Selecting up to 5 selected states with up to 50 selected input combos all in one Search Drawing page/pages.

Example: You want to see 4 states together only and you just want the input to be all EEE and OOO single combos (20 in all.) Now you can view the results and their hitting patterns.

Thanks for stop in.

pcnut

Again, Thank you Todd!

Sounds kool Pcnut,i like that idea!Thumbs Up

Smart bets...... Equal Phat Pocket$!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2007, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

I like the idea of being able to input more than 10#s.

Myrtle Beach, SC
        United States
        Member #18457
        July 12, 2005
        3433 Posts
        Posted: February 26, 2007, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

I like the idea of being able to input more than 10#s.

Thank you LAVERNE MALONEY. I like that idea also. This would also be a plus to all EEO or OOE at one time to see the results of choosen states.

Thanks

pcnut

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

Myrtle Beach, SC
          United States
          Member #18457
          July 12, 2005
          3433 Posts
          Posted: February 27, 2007, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Sounds kool Pcnut,i like that idea!Thumbs Up

Thank you dumars798.

pcnut

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut