Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

wheeling

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 10 years ago by packrraat.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Seaford, DE
United States
Member #50137
February 27, 2007
3 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2007, 10:24 am - IP Logged

I'm new to the forum and am curious to know if the systems I've read about actually do increase your lottery winnings. I've purchased one book by Gail Howard, but I'm not sure now that it was a good idea. I've seen another book by Iliya Bluskov, a math professor in Canada and it seems like a more intellectual version, and he doesn't seem to have anything to seel other than his book. Using these systems seems like a good idea and it certainly seems like more of a game to see if you can beat the odds rather than  just relying on dumb luck. I'm wondering if people in general have had good results consistently if they apply these wheeling principles. I'd appreciate any info you care to share. Thanks.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
    Member #41383
    June 16, 2006
    1969 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2007, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Regarding Powerball specifically: 

Some basics for you: 70% of all jackpot wins are Quick-Picks, coincidentally 70% of all SALES are Quick-Picks.

The books you read may be somewhat dated, when the matrix (the number of numbers to choose from) were less than they are today, but they do contain things worth reading.

Nobody will ever tell you 'luck of the draw' is lousy, since 70%......

Everyone here has their own special way of making numerical selections, and I'd say ALL of those theories are good at some point, but 'good' is a relative term, I don't know of anyone that has won a Powerball jackpot on here. 

Everyone has ideas on what you can do to increase your chances of winning, most of them are well-founded, you just have to develop one yourself and go with it.  Most anyone can point you in the right direction, but you still have to make the right selections (to win). 

United States
      Member #10438
      January 13, 2005
      431 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2007, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

one thing nice about wheelin is many hits if your numbers are there  its like --WOW-  I have had some wheels come extremly close to taking home 250k on MM  running hot/colds randomly picking 9 and playing a 4/5 garentee wheels for 9 $  or 14 number wheels 4/5's when we chip in -like this weekWink  mega or power ball  is a total guess ussally play kids age or birthday  ((nice mix with the hot/colds )) play all tickets with the same MB/PB  and have hit it!!  instant double your $$  some will disagree with doing that but  i like it and thats all that matters :)

ps never bought a book or anything else other than lottery tickets  no offence but  wheels are easy to learn and there is no need to pay for them

Seaford, DE
        United States
        Member #50137
        February 27, 2007
        3 Posts
        Posted: February 27, 2007, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for getting back to me about your methods. I guess there are as many different ways to play the lottery as there are players. It seems like a lot more fun to play using some kind of system rather than just buying a quick pick ticket, even though those are the ones that win the most prizes. I think I would get feeling of accomplishment like I beat the system or something. Anyway, good luck and thanks again.

United States
          Member #119
          February 19, 2002
          527 Posts
          Posted: February 27, 2007, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

I'm new to the forum and am curious to know if the systems I've read about actually do increase your lottery winnings. I've purchased one book by Gail Howard, but I'm not sure now that it was a good idea. I've seen another book by Iliya Bluskov, a math professor in Canada and it seems like a more intellectual version, and he doesn't seem to have anything to seel other than his book. Using these systems seems like a good idea and it certainly seems like more of a game to see if you can beat the odds rather than  just relying on dumb luck. I'm wondering if people in general have had good results consistently if they apply these wheeling principles. I'd appreciate any info you care to share. Thanks.

Hi packrraat, welcome to LP!

You can search through all my posts if you want to find out where I am coming from, but regarding your post, it basically comes down to this as I have said before numerous times: a wheel is only as good as the numbers you put into it.

Therefore, you have to work on number selection strategies.  Selecting numbers wisely and strategically when utilized with an efficient wheel, is more likely to yield a win than by blindly wheeling.

Good luck to you!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3104 Posts
            Posted: February 27, 2007, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Playing lottery without wheeling is like throwing your money away.

BobP

Seaford, DE
              United States
              Member #50137
              February 27, 2007
              3 Posts
              Posted: February 28, 2007, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Hi packrraat, welcome to LP!

You can search through all my posts if you want to find out where I am coming from, but regarding your post, it basically comes down to this as I have said before numerous times: a wheel is only as good as the numbers you put into it.

Therefore, you have to work on number selection strategies.  Selecting numbers wisely and strategically when utilized with an efficient wheel, is more likely to yield a win than by blindly wheeling.

Good luck to you!

Greg; Thanks for the info. Any suggestions for number selection strategies? or do you think the books I mentioned in my earlier post will have information on that? I haven't actually got them yet - ordered them through the mail. Thanks, Steve C.