Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To help Cbreeze8 and anyone else systems

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2007, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Dear Tntea,

Just how does the search function work when you are trying to find out what number(s) usually follow other numbers.  I've tried and all I get is the same numbers that I put in.  Another question:  when you do the sqrt and you get--as an example--398.  If it is not listed exactly in the 'old' v-trac tables, as 398, can you still use the number by changing it or do you discard it and try another method? 

I know that I must be the dumbest person you've ever answered questions for but I've just started speaking of 'mirrors' and some basic understanding of v-tracs.  Deciphering those words were like learning to speak a foreign language.  Any help you offer would be appreciated.  And since I know that I am not the only 'blind' one out there, if you want to post the answer where others can benefit--that is fine with me.

cbreeze8 

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2007, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

First Breeze...

You wrote: Just how does the search function work when you are trying to find out what number(s) usually follow other numbers.  I've tried and all I get is the same numbers that I put in.

My comment: You must be talking about the deflation tool or inspection tool. They are great tools to see how many times a number came out and the different combos of each.. The inspection will give you info as pairs.. root sums... and key numbers.. odd/even info... and high/low number info..

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2007, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

You wrote: Another question:  when you do the sqrt and you get--as an example--398.  If it is not listed exactly in the 'old' v-trac tables, as 398, can you still use the number by changing it or do you discard it and try another method? 

My comment:  Those are two separate methods.. and not anything I thought about.. Will start backtesting that idea..

How I do the sq Root.. Just mentioned it in another post..

Take the last draw... and find sq root.. then take the three digits after the decimal to set  up your workspace..

for example... with  802.. you get  319 after the decimal...

X19  3X9  31X  will be the straights to look for....  I always back up a straight with a st/box...

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: February 27, 2007, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

You brought up  If it is not listed exactly in the 'old' v-trac tables:

That is a great system... and my signature has the link to it.. Instructions are there too...

This is basically for boxes... And come often enough not to sink in the swim...

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: February 27, 2007, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

You wrote: I know that I must be the dumbest person you've ever answered questions for but I've just started speaking of 'mirrors' and some basic understanding of v-tracs

My comment:  No you aren't the dumbest person... far from it.. lol...  Mirrors:  My definition... is the vtrac exchange..

As for Vtracs... My blog has all the lessons I posted. These lessons were just the steps I taught myself as I was learning vtracs.

Do they work?  For online play... It kept me out of my pocket book for two plus years..  I only made two deposits into my account.. both for  $50... First round.. I didn't know what I was doing.  Lost the $50 in less than 2 weeks... at 25 cents a play.. What a dummy?

Then I put in another $50.. and started following the vtracs .... Sal... and littleoldlady got me turned on the wins with Vtracs..

Needless to say.. I have made lots of withdrawals.. recovering my $100 ... lesson money I put up.. and MORE...

Now as far as working in TN...  off and on..  I have has spurts of hitting  9 out of 11 draws using the vtrac exchange.. and have gone two weeks before without a hit.. It depends on the cycle..

I would say GA is the easiest to make a living playing pick 3.. but that is so far away.. I have some friends who go to GA several times a week.. However, it is not that daily opportunity that I once had.. Bro is moving there.. Will get him to play for me once settled.

I have tried helping people here at LP with straight wins in GA.. However, they were interested because of the method I used.. As if it was unforgiveable...

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: February 27, 2007, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

You wrote: .  Deciphering those words were like learning to speak a foreign language

As for the Vocabulary used here at LP... It all depends on the person.  During my time here, I have seen people use vtracs with another name.. That is ok...  They dont like the word vtracs.. so they refer to as something else with the same results..  Just like Math.. it doesn't matter how you got the answer as long as you got the right answer..

Maybe others who read this post will post definitions of terms for you.. Give us the words that are confusing and get a definition from all members...

Some call vtracs Mates..

Mirrors... I use with states that mirror each other...

Sister.. is another term used.. It is what I refer to as backing up doubles.. Something else Littleoldlady taught me..

That is why the double vtrac strings are longer than the single vtracs... you cover both sides... because it is better to CYA..