Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

System Recommendation for Front Pair/Back Pair??

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
Member #45970
September 1, 2006
4763 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2007, 12:11 am - IP Logged

Oklahoma allows players to play "front pair" or "back pair" as an option. Can anyone out there recommend a "good" system for playing/predicting using the front pair/back pair option? The payout is not nearly the same as playing box, but it looks like it "should" be simpler to be able predict just "2" numbers in the correct position. Any help would be appreciated..Thanks

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2007, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Oklahoma allows players to play "front pair" or "back pair" as an option. Can anyone out there recommend a "good" system for playing/predicting using the front pair/back pair option? The payout is not nearly the same as playing box, but it looks like it "should" be simpler to be able predict just "2" numbers in the correct position. Any help would be appreciated..Thanks

Hey there shawn67, I believe you would definitely need a Premium Membership to use the Inspector feature. You could see what pairs & what types of pairs your state is getting.

If I didnot have the Platinum Membership I would not have known that the 16 pair combo appeared almost everyday & sometimes multiple times per day with minimal skips. 

You should consider getting a Platinum Membership. 

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2007, 3:06 am - IP Logged

They pay $50 there for either front or back pair, I think that it is good, Why can't the Texas Lottery do the same here? Are they afraid of me, Delores, OrangeMan and others like us?

In a way, it is like a mini straight, in straight they pay $500 to one and there are 1000 3 digits combinations, with front or back pairs they pay $50 to 1 and there are 100 2 digits combinations.

It would be interesting to try to predict pairs in that way, front or back.

Too bad that in neither Oklahoma nor Texas there is pick 4, not yet.

Predicting 1 digit for a particular straight position (Not Boxed) should pay $5, there would be Lth, Middle and Rth positions or 1, 2 and 3 positions.

I wonder why they don't do that also, it would be like a micro straight. 

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

paurths's avatar - underground
        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
        Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2007, 3:27 am - IP Logged

Not really for straight plays, rather for box plays:

i always look at the 3-digit series first, i take the best performing serie (from within the top 3 or top 5, with at least a run of 9 draws) 

Then i look a the boxed pairs statistics, try to find one or more boxed pairs that are coming close to their average skip, and have at least one of the digits from the 3-digit-serie.
        Also boxed pairs that have a current skip of at least 3 or 4 times the average skip i take into account.

For the third digit to complete the number, it is not easy but i look at the digits per position and if there are any that are out for a long time, those are the ones i will combine with the pairs.

You will not end up with that many numbers...

cheers
        Ricky

In KS, the frontpair 26X is out for 1066 draws... mighty long time... 

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

morocco's avatar - animal swan.jpg
          Tangier
          Morocco
          Member #1740
          June 24, 2003
          90 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2007, 5:00 am - IP Logged

Hi,

Do you have Lightning Bolt 99 ?

LTB 99 use front , back and end pair... 

United States
            Member #45970
            September 1, 2006
            4763 Posts
            Posted: February 28, 2007, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Not really for straight plays, rather for box plays:

i always look at the 3-digit series first, i take the best performing serie (from within the top 3 or top 5, with at least a run of 9 draws) 

Then i look a the boxed pairs statistics, try to find one or more boxed pairs that are coming close to their average skip, and have at least one of the digits from the 3-digit-serie.
            Also boxed pairs that have a current skip of at least 3 or 4 times the average skip i take into account.

For the third digit to complete the number, it is not easy but i look at the digits per position and if there are any that are out for a long time, those are the ones i will combine with the pairs.

You will not end up with that many numbers...

cheers
            Ricky

In KS, the frontpair 26X is out for 1066 draws... mighty long time... 

Thanks Ricky, I'm still learning how to use Lotsoft to it's full potential. Love the program!! Thanks for the input, I'll take a look at this...

United States
              Member #45970
              September 1, 2006
              4763 Posts
              Posted: February 28, 2007, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Do you have Lightning Bolt 99 ?

LTB 99 use front , back and end pair... 

Never heard of it......

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: February 28, 2007, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Never heard of it......

Here is a post that may help you with the lightning bolt 99. I just put the words into search for something, & all forums, all dates.

There are many other posts on the term lightning bolt 99.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/88918/214966?q=Lightning+Bolt+99

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                  Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: February 28, 2007, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

I don't remember seeing predictions here at LP for any game's front and or back pairs, I most have missed those.

I tell you, at $50 a hit, for either one or the other pair, it looks like a good deal.

I wish that I could move to a state that has the "Right" lottery games, that should be a new topic for a new thread, maybe for another day. 

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."