Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anybody else also having trouble getting on lottery post?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by chippie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
Clarkston,MI
United States
Member #35082
March 12, 2006
594 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2007, 8:59 am - IP Logged

I have noticed that it's gettting harder and harder to get on lottery post site in the past week?I don't know if too many people are hitting  lottery post and can't handle them all or what but someone needs to look into this problem.We have all defraf-ged, deleted cookies ,and restarted our computers but it does not make a differance.We get site unavailable many times hourly and daily so something is going on with lottery post site

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2007, 9:18 am - IP Logged

No problems here..

Other than my computer shutting off by itself every ten minutes. That was yesterday, and because of my registry problems and bad installments on my part.

But today, no shut downs yet. I ran every anti- this and that yesterday, that's probably why it's giving me a break today...LOL

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23277 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2007, 9:34 am - IP Logged

I have noticed that it's gettting harder and harder to get on lottery post site in the past week?I don't know if too many people are hitting  lottery post and can't handle them all or what but someone needs to look into this problem.We have all defraf-ged, deleted cookies ,and restarted our computers but it does not make a differance.We get site unavailable many times hourly and daily so something is going on with lottery post site

Since you have posted this on the public forums, here is the response that I gave you in my private message response:

There is no problem with the site, maybe your ISP is having troubles.  I am on the site almost all day, and I've not had a single interruption.

If you have anyone there with a bit of PC experience, the next time it happens you can have them do what is called a "trace-route", or "tracert", which is the actual command name.  That command checks to see if there are any network interruptions between you and the Lottery Post server.  It's not really a tool I would recommend for the casual PC user though.

-Todd

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
        Clarkston,MI
        United States
        Member #35082
        March 12, 2006
        594 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2007, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Thanks Todd you are probably right it could be my computer or Isp (comcast) also since my norton viris expired ,that may also add to my problems.

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8366 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2007, 11:17 am - IP Logged
          everyone that has a computer has to do routine housecleaning.

clean your cache
          clear your history files
          defrag your hard drive once in a while.

Doing these things once in a while will improve your online experience.

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
            Member #31284
            January 27, 2006
            8962 Posts
            Posted: February 28, 2007, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Its been a snap for me