Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predictions: Biggest fear: What if..

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by lottolaughs.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2007, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

I've been looking at the good job the predictors have been doing for the past 1 month...I've noticed that for the past month, pick5 & above predictors tend to be very close almost every day...And it has me worry about something...Knowing that the amount or predictions for pick5 & above is relatively small compare to pick3 & pick4 predictions...My fear (I think about it more as a caution) someone smalrt enough will one day find out how close pick5 & above predictors really get, and she or he (or a group with connection) would buy the predictions the LP members do for pick5 & above and switch the numbers a bit (teak & peak/peek) and thus win the lotto...

This is going to be their reasoning...If this guys (LP predictors) get 4of 5 or 4of 6 almost everyday, all we got to do is switch the numbers a little bit, perhaps add or subtract here and there...

Well i shouldn't fear nothing because it will be good what LP predictors will be contribuiting to in the end...

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich...."            "She is so rare....."

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
    Member #41383
    June 16, 2006
    1969 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2007, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

I'd venture to say we all 'have our days', in the last month I went back to the basics with my theories and trends, and I have gotten all 5 WB numbers spread across two games three times (3 numbers in one game, the other 2 numbers in another game), but I also know:

1) Close doesn't count, and

2) That 'streak' can and will end real soon...

If I could see someone else's picks, I could tell them what I think is 'wrong' with them, but it's random - only a few things can be so really wrong with any set of numbers that I'd suggest a slight change, but far be it for me to have anyone change based on what *I* say. Besides, when I say something 'won't happen', it usually DOES.  Saturday we had an 0/5 split, I've NEVER seen two 0/5 splits in a row, so I would not play another 0/5 (I just guaranteed another 0/5 for tonight...LOL).

All I do is play the averages, but even at that, you still have to make some decisions and hope they are correct.

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8361 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2007, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

I've been looking at the good job the predictors have been doing for the past 1 month...I've noticed that for the past month, pick5 & above predictors tend to be very close almost every day...And it has me worry about something...Knowing that the amount or predictions for pick5 & above is relatively small compare to pick3 & pick4 predictions...My fear (I think about it more as a caution) someone smalrt enough will one day find out how close pick5 & above predictors really get, and she or he (or a group with connection) would buy the predictions the LP members do for pick5 & above and switch the numbers a bit (teak & peak/peek) and thus win the lotto...

This is going to be their reasoning...If this guys (LP predictors) get 4of 5 or 4of 6 almost everyday, all we got to do is switch the numbers a little bit, perhaps add or subtract here and there...

Well i shouldn't fear nothing because it will be good what LP predictors will be contribuiting to in the end...

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich...."            "She is so rare....."

Thats what wheeling numbers is all about.

plus having enough money to buy all the lines you need to win. 

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
        dewman48's avatar - avatar 6439.gif
        Danville, PA
        United States
        Member #48440
        December 27, 2006
        229 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2007, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

very true

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED TRY N TRY AGAIN

nassau bahamas
          Bahamas
          Member #50097
          February 25, 2007
          5 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2007, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Sun Smileyi hope she is and just trying to help people like us.need looking for a str hit in newyork or illiose

Sunny California
            United States
            Member #40295
            May 31, 2006
            7712 Posts
            Posted: February 28, 2007, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

My dear Pumpi,you've got some of the funniest threads around. The things that worry you,wow! Don't fear, the lotteries will be around a lot longer then any of us. No one has ever busted them yet and doubtful anyone will. You can predict all you want but unless you are "playing" then it doesn't mean a thing. And to win even 4 out of 5 is plunking down a good chunk of money which most people can't afford to do these days. So,fear not,there will always be plenty to go around. Good luck.