Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:23 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Todd's Deflate and Inspector Filters and Stats Tools.

Topic closed. 139 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 2 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2007, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Todd's Deflate and Inspector Filters and Stats Tools

Deflate and Inspector uses

applicable to his subject

My input is not meant to deflect..

although part of your

comment may.

Everybody loves your posts BlackApple, or at least most people appear to, Bobby probably also like them, he just didn't like them here, but I do myself.

Maybe we can still learn from each other and get along.

But you are too fast for me.

I am still on your Hot and Cold post.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2007, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

There are two basic Hot-Cold filters

The straight and the boxed ones

For the basic filters there are only 2 states or conditions, either Hot or Cold

For straight filtering of combos 2 conditions per straight position:

2 x 2 x 2 = 8 possible Hot-Cold patterns

For boxed filtering of combos 2 conditions also , but in boxed form = 4 patterns or 2 if you prefer.

------------------

Straight Hot-Cold

HHH = HOT-HOT-HOT

CCC = COLD-COLD-COLD

HHC HOT-HOT-COLD

CHH COLD-HOT-HOT

HCH  HOT-COLD-HOT

CCH COLD-COLD-HOT

HCC HOT-COLD-COLD

CHC COLD-HOT-COLD

--------

For Boxed filtering:

CCC = All Cold

HHH = All Hot

CCH = Mostly Cold

HHC - Mostly Hot

or another alternative that like is:

H = Mostly Hot,                  it includes the All Hot also.

C = Mostly Cold,                     it includes the All Cold also.

--------------

For filtering the are used in a like way as the High-Low and the Even-Odd.

But they provide additional filtering that might be needed to reduce the combos with them even more than without them.

--------------

For them to work the filtering program most have a database of past draws connected to it and also most give the Hot-Cold patterns stats for the past draws and mostly for the last draw, but best for at least the last 10 draws, best if for all the past draws or at least the last 30 of them, but hot-cold stats for the last 4 to 10 draws might do OK or well enough.

The program should of course provide the needed straight and or boxed hot-cold patterns filters as shown above on the post.

I have to work today and need my rest, so I will talk more about how to use these hot-cold filters later as I have time late tonight or tomorrow if I can or whenever soon.

I will give filtering examples, it would be best of course if Ricky would provide us with his Hot-Cold filters programs or program.

Later more on that.

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2007, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

By the way, i forgot to say that some of MIkeK's programs use either the straight or the boxed cold filters, perhaps only the boxed ones, I don't remember for sure.

I remind you that all or most boxed filters can also be used for straight draws for added filtration and the Hot-Cold filters can often be more failure proof than some other filters, testing can tell for sure.

More about them of course later. 

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2007, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

On the subject of cycles

have you checked the validity

of

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/89737?q=pair 

This brings up another focus and a different calucation.

Here the beginning thoughts: We know that the chances for a particluar 6-way number or boxed single number to appear in a certain draw is 6 out of 1000 or 1 out of approximately 167.

So in 167 draws the theoretical (average) chance of a certain boxed number to appear is 1

(167 x 1/167 = 1)

Of course when looking at 167 draws we will find some numbers that occurred more than once and quite a few numbers that did not occur at all. Those and secondary the ones that only happened once should become the playing target for the upcoming expected results.

Dislike seeing potentially

helpful posts languish

I never checked any of that yet, but in the course of this new tutorial we can do that, as I think that you just did and are doing.

I myself might also do that, but later on the tutorial or as soon as I can, I don't want to get ahead with too many things as I can only do so much per day as I also have to work and I am old and slow on these things, I take my time and need my rest. 

First I have to finish with at least some of the hot and cold business then whatever is next. 

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7302 Posts
          Posted: March 1, 2007, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Lantern: "Random" does not work in that perfect way, "Random" might be what they call an "Oxymoron" that is if I am spelling the word right, I would say that "Random" is both: Random and not Random, a sort of Quasi-Random perhaps.

You made an excellent point! 

When Ohio first got into the lottery business (before online games), they had a game called The Buckeye 300. They sold tickets with five 3 digit numbers in alternating green and blue boxes (3 green, 2 blue) and drew the two winning 3 digit numbers from a drum holding the 1000 balls numbered 000 - 999. I don't recall what the secondary prizes were, but the idea was to match the two winning numbers in the blue boxes and get on the TV show to compete with the other winners for a chance at winning $300,000. The drum was wheeled out and the winning numbers were drawn at the end of the show in front of a live audience on live TV so I would call this a typical random game with a typical random draw.

They could have used the same drum with the same 1000 numbered balls when they went online with the Pick-3 but opted to use 3 bingo/keno type machines with 10 numbered balls in each probably because they felt that was "more random". From there they got more machines and more sets of balls to make the drawing "even more random". Add to that the random ways they could choose which set of balls went into which of the machines they randomly chose as digits one, two and three, its starting to look like drawing one of 1000 balls out of a drum wasn't "random" at all.

I believe these efforts are more of a way to show the players that the game isn't fixed rather than preventing systems that could predict winning numbers.

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: March 1, 2007, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Lantern: "Random" does not work in that perfect way, "Random" might be what they call an "Oxymoron" that is if I am spelling the word right, I would say that "Random" is both: Random and not Random, a sort of Quasi-Random perhaps.

You made an excellent point! 

When Ohio first got into the lottery business (before online games), they had a game called The Buckeye 300. They sold tickets with five 3 digit numbers in alternating green and blue boxes (3 green, 2 blue) and drew the two winning 3 digit numbers from a drum holding the 1000 balls numbered 000 - 999. I don't recall what the secondary prizes were, but the idea was to match the two winning numbers in the blue boxes and get on the TV show to compete with the other winners for a chance at winning $300,000. The drum was wheeled out and the winning numbers were drawn at the end of the show in front of a live audience on live TV so I would call this a typical random game with a typical random draw.

They could have used the same drum with the same 1000 numbered balls when they went online with the Pick-3 but opted to use 3 bingo/keno type machines with 10 numbered balls in each probably because they felt that was "more random". From there they got more machines and more sets of balls to make the drawing "even more random". Add to that the random ways they could choose which set of balls went into which of the machines they randomly chose as digits one, two and three, its starting to look like drawing one of 1000 balls out of a drum wasn't "random" at all.

I believe these efforts are more of a way to show the players that the game isn't fixed rather than preventing systems that could predict winning numbers.

Stack47 wrote: 

--------------

Stack you are right, yes, but it is for both reasons to some degree.

-------------

That goes to show you that trying to work with random using some kind of random formulas of physical factors related to the mechanical draw itself is useless, one most work with past draws statistics, it is the only practical way of dealing with random, it is as good as you can get with lottery predictions which are said to be impossible to predict right as the games are said to be random.

Work with random and physical factors only by the use of past draw's stats.

That is the best that anybody can do.

Unrelated or disconnected events can be deal with only by the use of their statistics, statistics is the one and only thing able to CONNECT unrelated events such as lottery draws and factors.

Good luck and stay "TUNED" for more tomorrow or very late tonight.

Fernando. 

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2007, 3:12 am - IP Logged

Back to Hot and Cold patterns.

As said the patterns for hot and cold are basically the same as those for High-Low and Even-Odd so you work with all those filters in almost a like way, but getting the hot and cold stats is very hard they are better gotten by a special Hot-Cold stats program, same goes for the Hot-Cold filtering itself, better done with a special program made just for that.

---------------

But the Hot-Cold filters are special in at least 2 other ways.

But first:

There are 1 digit hot cold filters, both straight by position and boxed by any order or position.

The single digits have only two states or patterns either Hot or Cold, 5 single digits will be Hot and the other 5 of them will be Cold.

It is a 50-50 filter as many single digits filters are.

--------

There are 2 digits Hot-Cold filters, that is Hot-Cold pairs (The same thing).

There are 4 such STRAIGHT Hot-Cold patterns:

HH = Hot-Hot

CC = Cold-Cold

HC = Hot-Cold and:

CH = Cold-Hot 

And there are 3 Any Order or Boxed pairs Hot-Cold Patterns:

HH = Hot-Hot

CC = Cold-Cold

HC = Hot-Cold Any Order or Boxed.

---------------

The 3 digits straight and Boxed Hot-Cold patterns where already posted on another post above.

-------------

But on Hot Cold filters there is more than that.

The single digits filters are the same, but for Pairs you also have 50 pairs that are Hot at any one time and the other 50 pairs would be the cold ones, that one is a 50-50 pairs Hot-Cold filter.

Then for 3 digits we would have 500 straight Hot combinations and the other 500 combinations would be  Cold.

For 3 digits boxed we would have 110 Hot boxed combinations and the other 110 would be Cold.

Those boxed Hot-Cold filters would also be 50-50 filters.

But the Hot-Cold filters go beyond all of these, maybe more later on that.

Next would be the examples, but I find that I have no time to make those by hand as that is a very hard thing to do without proper software, Hot Cold filters are very hard to work by hand without software. 

If I had the Hot-Cold special software I could show you how that kind of filtering works.

The Hot-Cold filters are what might perhaps be called superdimentional filters.

But I won't get into any of that without special software.

-----------------------

So at least for now no more on the Hot-Cold filters.

As to MikeK's Crunch workout with past draws as shown by BlackApple I will leave alone for now as I am not ready for it, perhaps later another time and day if I can or when I can, yes, sooner or later it most be investigated.

More as I can. 

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: March 2, 2007, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

A lottery filter is something that allows for filtration of lottery numbers.

A filter is a characteristic.

For the purpose of filtration, by what means the lotteries come out with or produce their winning numbers matters little if at all.

The structure of a game is the first thing to learn.

For pick-3: 3 positions with 10 possible single numbers or digits per position, 10 x 10 x 10 = 1000.

That was for straight.

Among the 1000 there are 720 single "Unmatched" 3 digits numbers. 

270 "Doubles" and 10 "Triples"

-----------

For Boxed playing there are 220 3 digits numbers.

120 Singles, 90 Doubles and 10 triples.

-------------

Straight singles are 6 way numbers, 123, 132, 231, 213, 312 and 321.

Singles boxed would be any one of the above, but often the 123 would be the one used as it goes from Lowest digit first (1) to Highest digit (3) last, 2 being the middle or in between digit.

-----------

Straight doubles are 3 way numbers: 227, 722 and 272.

Boxed doubles, any of the above such as 227.

---------

Triples are always just 1 way numbers either for straight or boxed, 444.

-----------

All of the above are the Main or Primary characteristics of the pick 3 game and of it's filters.

Yes, they are the main filters.

All other filters come from those main ones.

--------------

As on the pick 3 game there are 3 positions, 1, 2 and 3, Lth, Mid, Rth or Front, Middle and Back.

So there are 3 kinds of Structure or Main filters:

1 Digit filters (5). There are 10 digits from 0 to 9.

2 Digit filters (Pairs) (53). There are 100 pairs from 00 to 99.

3 Digit filters (390) There are 1000 numbers from 000 to 999.

-------------

The filters are derived from the main structure or make up of the game as mentioned first and then also from those 3 kinds of filters.

---------- 

All filters come from the basic units or filters which are the 1 digits filters, which then make up the 2 digits filters, which then in their turn make up the 3 digits filters.

----------

Filters-Characteristics-Patterns are legion or almost, there are so very many of them.

---------

As I said above, time and again, the best way to predict winning numbers is by the use of filters and their statistics.

------------

This is the second opening post. 

If you wonder about the BIG PRINT or size, it is for the benefit of those with less than perfect vision. 

Including myself, as very many of us here are a little bit older. 

More later, maybe on Sunday or Monday, I can't post on this particular thread tomorrow. 

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: March 4, 2007, 5:32 am - IP Logged

PICK-3 SUMS AND ROOTS CHART. Singles.

Pick 3 Combinations with Sums, LDRs and Roots. From Lotto Logix.

Sum

And modified by me Lantern.

LDR

Root

Red = HO

Blue = HE

Fuchsia = LO

Green = LE

589 679

489 579 678

389 479 569 578

289 379 469 478 568

189 279 369 378 459 468 567

089 179 269 278 359 368 458 467

079 169 178 259 268 349 358 367 457

069 078 159 168 249 258 267 348 357 456

059 068 149 158 167 239 248 257 347 356

049 058 067 139 148 157 238 247 256 346

039 048 057 129 138 147 156 237 246 345

029 038 047 056 128 137 146 236 245

019 028 037 046 127 136 145 235

018 027 036 045 126 135 234

017 026 035 125 134

016 025 034 124

015 024 123

014 023

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: March 4, 2007, 5:40 am - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/125081

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/125081/50304?q=LANTERN

Instead of reposting that very long post just use those links, one of them should be enough as they should be the same post.

These all are steps to learn first before you continue to the next post. 

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: March 4, 2007, 6:46 am - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/111965

That is the next step.

---------------------

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/124331

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/124331/494602?q=LANTERN

And this is next.

-----------------------------

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/124235/493656?q=LANTERN

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/124235

This is next

------------------------------

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/123976

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/123976/491123?q=LANTERN

This is next

----------------

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/122099

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/122099/471399?q=LANTERN

Perhaps try that next

----------------------

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/115963/408485?q=LANTERN

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/115963

Now This

-------------

Let us stop here for now.

If you looked at the posts that those links take you to, you should by now know quite a little bit about filters, that is enough for right now, more later.

---------- 

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: March 4, 2007, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/113360

Read that link And then the stuff about the pairs next. 

------------

On the pick 3 there are 100 possible front pairs, 100 possible back pairs and 100 possible side pairs.

I myself like to call them, Lth, Rth and side pairs.

The pairs are from 00 to 99.

There are 10 decade pairs: 00,10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90.

Every decade has one double pair:00 11 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 99, for a total of 10.

Every decade has one straight consecutive pair:01 12 23 34 45 56 67 78 89 90.

Every decade has one reversed consecutive pair:09 10 21 32 43 54 65 76 87 98.

There are 90 singles pairs (Not doubles).

There are all low pairs like: 42.

All high pairs like 85.

Mixed High-Low like 28 and 94.

All even like 28.

All odd like 91.

Mixed Even-Odd like 47 and 36.

----------------------------------

There are 45 boxed or any-order SINGLE pairs + the 10 double pairs which are both straight and boxed pairs at the same time.

So there are 55 boxed or any-order pairs.

---------------------------

So for straight numbers the chances of any one pair coming out on any one pair position is or should be I think 1/100 more or less and maybe about half that more or less for boxed or any-order combos.

--------------------------------------

Now Look at this post just one more time, it is important

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/111965

--------------------------------

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/111125

This post is very very good..

-----------------------

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/110385

One last link, now it should be more than enough for those links

-----------

Now you should know more than enough about filters

Next no more old posts and links for awhile 

-----------------

This is all for today, more monday, but no more of links.

---------------

Read all the posts that the links take you to, it is very important,so you can understand what will later come.

----------

You all don't want to be left behind!

--------

Till Monday then. Or very late today, maybe late today. 

--------------------- 

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: March 7, 2007, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

I find that my past posts as both EXCALIBUR and LANTERN are way too many, so I don't neither have the time nor the energy to go thru all of them and compile them, but I did do that with very many of those posts, some the older ones anyway, that and the links from above should be enough for anybody to start with learning about the filters.

I put a lot of work into all of my posts and the info there is free.

That info is really worth a lot, others charge a lot of money for a tiny portion of my info.

It will be put into the next post below, you still have to go thru all of the above links just in case, to get more of my filters info and posts, I think, but not 100% sure, it is too much stuff, but needed.

Good luck. 

Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: March 7, 2007, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Something prevented me from posting that post.

It might be way too long, will cut into 4 parts maybe and try again tonight or tomorrow sometime or will post to online files server for people to download from there or something.

We will see tomorrow or tonight as I have to go now. 

Too bad what a shame. 

Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: March 8, 2007, 2:35 am - IP Logged

I just cut a compilation of very old posts of mine into 4 parts and tried posting the first part and would not post, so that is now out of the question.

And when cut into 4 parts each part is not even too much, it should had posted O.K.

Well, I will tell you how you can get that particular compilation of some posts of mine, it was posted on my blog, on LANTERN's blog by me, a very long time ago, it is almost at the very begining of the blog's entries, that is at the end, so you have to go thru all the posts to get to it, it was one of the first posts posted on the blog a long time ago.

As it will not post here it will be the only way to get it, I won't post it on online files servers and won't send it to anybody by email either, as for PMs it won't post there either.

Look at all of my blog is there.

Page 2 of 10