Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Front & Back Pairs ?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Big Hitter.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
joplin
United States
Member #45299
August 17, 2006
151 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2007, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

I know, that those who play p/3, for the most part are not interested in playing the" front or back'' pairs.  The payout is just 50 to 1.  Yet if using all the tools available on LP or other type systems you could trim your predictions down to just 1 or 2with some success, you then would be just one step away from a straight.  There are several of you that seem to a hit almost everyday with p/3.  I wish you could use your expertise and come up with just 1 or 2 predictions for the front pair, and see how you do.

joplin
    United States
    Member #45299
    August 17, 2006
    151 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2007, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

I don't want to give the wrong impression.  I didn't mean that I wanted you post the numbers, but rather to explore, if just looking for the pair would be to one's advanage.

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2007, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

I don't want to give the wrong impression.  I didn't mean that I wanted you post the numbers, but rather to explore, if just looking for the pair would be to one's advanage.

I do look for exact pairs.

WHATT

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2007, 3:45 am - IP Logged

If Texas had them I would be more interested, better done with special pairs software, I could or can design proper pairs filters and their stats, but not the software itself, as I am not a programmer, I give ideas and it is for a programmer to put them into a program.

But reducing the pairs to only one of them? Might not be so easy to do, be happy enough with just making any kind of regular profit. 

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
          Constitutional Money Is Real Money
          Brick City
          United States
          Member #1216
          March 3, 2003
          1762 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2007, 7:30 am - IP Logged

I know, that those who play p/3, for the most part are not interested in playing the" front or back'' pairs.  The payout is just 50 to 1.  Yet if using all the tools available on LP or other type systems you could trim your predictions down to just 1 or 2with some success, you then would be just one step away from a straight.  There are several of you that seem to a hit almost everyday with p/3.  I wish you could use your expertise and come up with just 1 or 2 predictions for the front pair, and see how you do.

I always play front back pairs. I have had most of my pair hits using some sort of positional analysis, for example, look at your states last 50, 100 or 200 draws (I keep Midday and Evening separate) and determine which number hit the most in each position. Make your pairs from these. Let's say we look at the last 50 Midday draws and 7 hit the most in the first position, 5 hit the most in position 2 and 6 hit the most in position 3. Your front pair is 75, your back pair is 56. Look at what is hitting and play accordingly. The stright hits fall naturally. Other pairs that will fall are (for example) 76, 67, 57 and 65 looking positionally of course...