Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Solar Eclipse

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Cherry20.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Cherry20's avatar - yocco
Briarwood NY
United States
Member #38002
April 22, 2006
69 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2007, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

I had a dream I was with a cousin who wanted to go to the beach at night, I was weary because it was dark and kept telling her no one goes to the beach at night but she ended up dragging me along. When we got there, the tides were really high and I kept telling her to not go into the water because for some reason it started to get very foggy/misty and I couldnt see where she was nor the water anymore. Everything looked like big luscious clouds and I saw the sun starting to settle in the water/clouds, It was so big I could of reached out and touced it but then the sun turned black, I was watching a full lunar eclipse and I was so scared and kept thinking to myself that I shouldnt be where I was. I knew we were still at the beach because I felt the sand under my feet but just couldnt see the water anymore. My cousin ended up not listening to me and getting lost in the clouds/fog, i kept hearing her voice faintly asking me to come and get her but I didnt follow. 

I havent spoken to this cousin of mine in years, I truly care not for her actually. The thing that really stuck out was the Solar eclipse...If someone can plz explain to me what this means?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #27294
    November 29, 2005
    15864 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2007, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Hi Cherry,

while I dont have an interpretation to offer.....

eclipse  101  951  4644

good luck!

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
      Florida
      United States
      Member #6147
      August 8, 2004
      1396 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2007, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

492.  It could mean the illness of someone closey connected to you.

Good Luck!

Stavros

Cherry20's avatar - yocco
        Briarwood NY
        United States
        Member #38002
        April 22, 2006
        69 Posts
        Posted: March 3, 2007, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

492.  It could mean the illness of someone closey connected to you.

Yeah I knew from the context of the dream it was a bad sign, never had I seen something hauntigly to my soul and remember it so vivdly. Thanks for the nunbers btw guys. Anyone else can make out any meanings of this dream?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.