Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida $21M jackpot hit Sat

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
justxploring's avatar - villiarna
Wandering Aimlessly
United States
Member #25360
November 5, 2005
4461 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2007, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

We all talk about using systems and choosing numbers that will come up more often, etc., but someone last evening played

1-3-13-25-31-39 

and, if the FL site is reporting correctly, he/she did not buy a quick pick.  This person was the sole winner of a $21 million jackpot.

All of the above numbers are ODD.

4 of the above number are under the halfway point (game has 53 numbers)

Who knows?  Probably the winner picked some birthdays and the ages of his children. 

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49618 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2007, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

We all talk about using systems and choosing numbers that will come up more often, etc., but someone last evening played

1-3-13-25-31-39 

and, if the FL site is reporting correctly, he/she did not buy a quick pick.  This person was the sole winner of a $21 million jackpot.

All of the above numbers are ODD.

4 of the above number are under the halfway point (game has 53 numbers)

Who knows?  Probably the winner picked some birthdays and the ages of his children. 

Every number seems to be related to 1 and/or 3 in some way:

5-2=3

13x3=39

Who knows?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
      Wandering Aimlessly
      United States
      Member #25360
      November 5, 2005
      4461 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2007, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Yes, Raven, I was going to continue posting about this on the mystical forum.  Thanks for mentioning the 13 x 3 = 39.  I had noticed immediately the 1, 3 and then 13 and that 13 reversed is 31.  But was still studying the other numbers. Lately most of the winning combinations I see on the FL site are following a pattern like this.  Last week the number was 4.  Coincidence?

Very strange, huh?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19816 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2007, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

I use  a system to pick my numbers but low/high and odd/even doesn't effect them even though some combinations come out all one way of the other.  It's only the experts who believe combinations need to be mixed or balanced to win.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49618 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2007, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Yes, Raven, I was going to continue posting about this on the mystical forum.  Thanks for mentioning the 13 x 3 = 39.  I had noticed immediately the 1, 3 and then 13 and that 13 reversed is 31.  But was still studying the other numbers. Lately most of the winning combinations I see on the FL site are following a pattern like this.  Last week the number was 4.  Coincidence?

Very strange, huh?

Makes one wonder if 2 and 5 are next!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!