Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which game would you have prefer...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by guesser.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2007, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Which game would you have preferred to play: regular pick4 or Pick4 (1-16) + Pick1 (1-6)?The both have roughly the same amount of total combinations...Let's assume that the payouts were the same for both games (except that the pick4+pick1 has more tiers you could match)...

What i am trying to find out is the following..If pick4 (a permutation game) hadn't been invented, would we be playing combinations games?And would they have been easier or appealing to us?..

Guys, i would really appreciate if you could support me on this post and post your opinion/choice...Guys, this post really means a lot to me...Of my 700 post i have made in my history here only 2 post have meant a lot to me, meaning they have meant more than all the posts combined..The first post, i made it like 10 months ago, no one replied to it, and it really put me down...This post is the second one...Post that really mean a lot to me, are mostly about theoretical subjects....I know that a pick4 (1-16) + pick1 (1-6) game would probably never exist, but all i want to know is which one would you prefer if you had to choose...

United States
    Member #3222
    January 4, 2004
    80 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2007, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

I'm not really sure what you're asking. If the regular pick 4 and the Pick4 (1-16) + Pick1 (1-6), if one existed had similar payouts based on their odds then I don't see what the difference would be other than the additional prizes in the Pick4 (1-16). The state doesn't lose much money on that setup and it encourages more people to play the game so if I had to choose I'd probably go with that one.

Personally though I prefer the Pick 3 over them all for several reasons, least of which a straight hit can be cashed at the place you bought the ticket and not necessarily at the state lottery office. Plus it has the some of the lowest odds for winning, particularly the pairs bet.

cybercity's avatar - Yavill
      Japan
      Japan
      Member #50298
      March 3, 2007
      9 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2007, 1:09 am - IP Logged

Personally...I prefer pick3 because it is much easier to win than any other form of lotteries. With a decent winning system and skill...one should be able to produce consistent profits over time...

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
        Member #41383
        June 16, 2006
        1969 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2007, 1:24 am - IP Logged

It depends on the payout, I would view the Pick 4+1 as a 'short' Pick 5, I am assuming it would pay a lot more than a straight Pick 4, so I'd do the Pick 4+1.