Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am Back from Vacation and this is what I see...

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cps10.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
The Carolinas - Charlotte
United States
Member #21627
September 12, 2005
4138 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2007, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Glad to be back! Vacation was relaxing...of course, sitting on a cruise ship sipping tails all day while not in port can be :) Anyway, I saw a letter from Steve Player saying that he can hit the North Carolina Pick-5 jackpot with odds of 1,297:1 using only 13 numbers and these combos will hit the jackpot 54% of the time. So....has anyone received this solicitation, and if so, can someone explain HOW this might work? Of course I am skeptical. I used 17 numbers on a 5if5 wheel a while back and only hit that jackpot once every 12 draws or so, so that seems ludicrous that he could do better than 8% success with only 13 numbers.

Not only that...but it costs me $600 to get this system I think.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2007, 9:01 am - IP Logged

I just received that also,Keith. Haha,gotta love those letters he sends out! I have to admit, I absolutely LOVE the catalog and get lost in all the hoopla reading through it but,I agree,his systems are way too expensive for what you get. I did send away for a $35 one but you have to have 3 of the right numbers for the P5 to begin with! If I could do that I wouldn't NEED a system.

I have a question for you,Captain Stubing. The letter I got stated that this was only for CA SuperLotto. And since you are in the Carolinas,did he send it saying it was only for there?

United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2007, 9:07 am - IP Logged

I just received that also,Keith. Haha,gotta love those letters he sends out! I have to admit, I absolutely LOVE the catalog and get lost in all the hoopla reading through it but,I agree,his systems are way too expensive for what you get. I did send away for a $35 one but you have to have 3 of the right numbers for the P5 to begin with! If I could do that I wouldn't NEED a system.

I have a question for you,Captain Stubing. The letter I got stated that this was only for CA SuperLotto. And since you are in the Carolinas,did he send it saying it was only for there?

Brenda

I love his catalog as well. It is fun to browse through there. He takes every idea he gets and runs with it, that is for sure! I have bought several of his systems in the past just to read, some being very expensive and some being in the $20-$30 range. I love reading the material basically.

And yes, it was for the Carolina Cash 5...lol.

Captain Stubing...that is a riot! I have noticed that on all of the Carnival cruises we've been on, that every captain has been Italian. And each of our Maitre D's have been Greek...lol. Our Cruise Directors had been British until this one, who actually calls her home 5 minutes from my house, which I thought was cool. She was fun, energetic, cute...that was refreshing from some of the other C.D.'s we've had in the past who have been kinda dull.

We also got put into their promos for that cruise ship, so that was fun. Guess they thought a family of four with the father double-fisting booze was worth using for advertising...LOL

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7712 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2007, 9:26 am - IP Logged

LOLLOL

So yours was ONLY for the Carolina Cash 5? Funny! I wonder if I ordered it and you ordered it,if we would get the same sort of numbers? Oh,but wait,there's some sort of "workout" that has to be done so probably not. In the systems you have already, do you use your past drawing to figure out your future numbers? You must have to for this because how can everyone get the same 13 numbers? Unless they are 13 numbers that are the "hottest" from around the country or something.

Your cruise sounded wonderful! I've always wanted to go on one and used to receive every ship line's itinerarys but they don't send them anymore like they used to. Too expensive,I guess because they are such colorful booklets. I've read that most cruise line crews are foreign so that would definitely add a great mix of personalities and cultures,wow! How fun! And put in the promos? Ha! I'm going to send for Carnival's brochure,you think you might be inside it?  

United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2007, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

LOLLOL

So yours was ONLY for the Carolina Cash 5? Funny! I wonder if I ordered it and you ordered it,if we would get the same sort of numbers? Oh,but wait,there's some sort of "workout" that has to be done so probably not. In the systems you have already, do you use your past drawing to figure out your future numbers? You must have to for this because how can everyone get the same 13 numbers? Unless they are 13 numbers that are the "hottest" from around the country or something.

Your cruise sounded wonderful! I've always wanted to go on one and used to receive every ship line's itinerarys but they don't send them anymore like they used to. Too expensive,I guess because they are such colorful booklets. I've read that most cruise line crews are foreign so that would definitely add a great mix of personalities and cultures,wow! How fun! And put in the promos? Ha! I'm going to send for Carnival's brochure,you think you might be inside it?  

That's what they say, and I anticipate that it is sent to each state, and the workouts are the same, just the numbers will be different. I would love to order it but I'm not going to shell out 6 bills for it. The other systems of his I have depend on past numbers. I have considered using WinMaster-3 to a new degree, just haven't figured out how I'm going to do it yet.

The cruise was awesome..most everyone on there was foreign (the crew that is), so that was cool. We were calculating that some of those bartenders make a crapload of money on there...

We were put in the video promos...it was cool...guess I'm not as ugly as I thought...haha

Stooges

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: March 17, 2007, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

well back cps10...

Sure missed your posts..

Wondering if you could continue page 2 of progressive betting..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: April 6, 2007, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

anyone seen cps10

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                Member #21627
                September 12, 2005
                4138 Posts
                Posted: April 7, 2007, 12:28 am - IP Logged

I have been lurking....how have you been t?

Stooges