Welcome Guest
You last visited May 30, 2017, 8:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tomorrow Combinations to Avoid

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 10 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Maryland
United States
Member #35590
March 20, 2006
185 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2007, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Ok so I played for #41 to show up a third time and it did........next I told you to look for many combinations of 40's on the last drawing and if you were listening carefully, as I said you should, you would known based on my previous posts that meant to avoid 40's like the plague last Friday. Today I plan to be brutally honest with you......no double talk....no inuendo.......the stake is too high and it is about time someone on Lottery player wins this thing. Later today I will post for you the absolute combination of numbers you want to avoid like the plague. It will greately narrow you odds of winning. I can't tell you what I'll be playing,....I am not that stupid......but I will tell you what series of numbers Chaos55 has listed as absolute dead weights that will sink like lead. See you later.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    20044 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2007, 9:40 am - IP Logged

If you can come up with 50 numbers not to play, I think I can handle it from there.  Good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Maryland
      United States
      Member #35590
      March 20, 2006
      185 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2007, 11:13 am - IP Logged

If you can come up with 50 numbers not to play, I think I can handle it from there.  Good luck to you.

Funny guy........that's the reason why I like you. Can't help you with fifty but I wll cut your playing field down to less than 46 numbers and he area of combinations that will not be worth your time.Cool

Maryland
        United States
        Member #35590
        March 20, 2006
        185 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2007, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Ok folks here we go.................................$340 million.....may it belong to someone on this board....naturally preferably me....but here are some serious straightforward helpful hints that Chaos55 spat out after analyzing the behaviour of the mega balls.

1. White balls #45,47,49....it will be unwise to use any cominations of these numbers with the mega red balls #24 thru 46

2. White balls #44,46,48.....it will be unwise to use any combination of these numbers with the mega red balls # 1 thru 23

3. Do not use combinations of 45,47,49 or combos of 44,46,48 with any of the following numbers or their pairs  1,3,5,9,10,11,14,15,17,18.

4. Numbers white balls 22 to 26 and 35 to 39......combinations of these numbers are strongly advised against by Chaos55. If you use these numbers then use only one of them and 4 other random numbers.

5. Absolutely do not combine the odd numbers of #4 above. Absolutely do not combine the even numbers of #4 above.

I hope the above is helpfull. There are a few other hints......but I do need to give myself an advantage, don't you think. Afterall my system is only 90% where I need it to be. As always the above is NO GAURANTEE of success. Take everything I have said above with a grain of salt. I am only letting you know some of the observations of Chaos55.

I hope one of you will be at the winners circle.....better yet it would be great if more than one of us hit the jackpot. $340 mill....I don't mind splitting up the $340mill.....unless I win it all outright ofcourse!! See you Wednesday......then again.....maybe not...if you know what I mean.Wink

Greenwich, CT
          United States
          Member #4793
          May 24, 2004
          1822 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2007, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Shane3,

After I read through your 5 points, I got the same bewildered feeling as when I read through my IRS Form 1040 Instructions this weekend!  It's going to take some time to decode everything.

Best of luck!

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
            Member #91
            January 19, 2002
            12293 Posts
            Posted: March 5, 2007, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Shane3 you sly dog,,,you want everyone to avoid playing these numbers because you think that MM will avoid the numbers that are played the most...then you just swoop in and play a few of these "avoid like the plague" combinations and viola you got yourself a jackpot,,,,,,total chaos.....

I'm going to throw off your chaos55 and buy a bunch of these combinations,,,in fact I'm posting a few of these on Mddog's challenge,,,,care to join me,,,my best of 12 vs. your best of 12....

anyway good luck!

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

NY
              United States
              Member #16556
              June 1, 2005
              1053 Posts
              Posted: March 5, 2007, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

recently joined cpf "flashlights" and my brains been preoccupied with that and my number picks have been awful since.... im  guaranteed to hit donuts Bash

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                20044 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2007, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Funny guy........that's the reason why I like you. Can't help you with fifty but I wll cut your playing field down to less than 46 numbers and he area of combinations that will not be worth your time.Cool

That won't help me either, I've already tested a system that reduces the number pool by 25% and have 4 or more of the winning numbers 74% of the time and I'm lucky if I can get even three of them in the same line playing twenty lines.  Thanks anyway and good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                  Beautiful Florida
                  United States
                  Member #5709
                  July 18, 2004
                  20608 Posts
                  Posted: March 5, 2007, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Shane3 you sly dog,,,you want everyone to avoid playing these numbers because you think that MM will avoid the numbers that are played the most...then you just swoop in and play a few of these "avoid like the plague" combinations and viola you got yourself a jackpot,,,,,,total chaos.....

I'm going to throw off your chaos55 and buy a bunch of these combinations,,,in fact I'm posting a few of these on Mddog's challenge,,,,care to join me,,,my best of 12 vs. your best of 12....

anyway good luck!

I don't thimk chaos55 is up to the challenge Fja...!

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
                    Chicago,IL.
                    United States
                    Member #2902
                    November 29, 2003
                    1472 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2007, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

"Tomorrow Combinations to Avoid"

The losing ones...............Crazy

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

Maryland
                      United States
                      Member #35590
                      March 20, 2006
                      185 Posts
                      Posted: March 6, 2007, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

For those who failed to heed the recommendations of Chaos55.......you shall indeed weep and morn and regret..........I stake my reputaion on it. Watch tonight and see exactly where the field of numbers will fall.

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                        Member #91
                        January 19, 2002
                        12293 Posts
                        Posted: March 6, 2007, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

For those who failed to heed the recommendations of Chaos55.......you shall indeed weep and morn and regret..........I stake my reputaion on it. Watch tonight and see exactly where the field of numbers will fall.

Thats okay, I'll have alot of company,  I'll even save you a seat....

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

Maryland
                          United States
                          Member #35590
                          March 20, 2006
                          185 Posts
                          Posted: March 7, 2007, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Thats okay, I'll have alot of company,  I'll even save you a seat....

Sorry I won't be joining you in the loosers box.....not today anyway.......my days of loosing more than I spend are long gone. I have been down that road and it took time and patience to climd out of it. If you had listened yesterday then you would have noticed that the #16 was not listed by me as a number to avoid in itself or combination with other numbers. If you had listened you would have noticed hat I said not to combine 22,23,24,25,26 or combine 35,36,37,38,39. ...that means you could have used them as separate entities in conjunction with other numbers. That is exactly what I did. I used as my start off numbers(column 1) 12,13,16,19. I then combined these with the numbers 22 thru 26 as my colum 2 numbers. That is how I ended up with mulitples of16 and 22.

Next I told you that numbers and there comination of 44,46,48 or 45,47,49 are to be avoided with the use of the selected numbers I listed from 1 to19, along with which megaball numbers they would be associated with. I choose to no play those numbers entirely because they were linked with too many low numbers. So I played the numbers 40,41,42,43 as my fifth column number. Then I just varied the numbers in between 16 and 42 as my third and fourth colums numbers. I played 140 combinations like that. Then as a safe guard I surrounded the wagon with some low numbers between 1 and 19 .....used those for columns 1,2,3 then I used the numbers in the 50,s to fill out columns four and five.

That is how I ended up with four 4-0.....thirteen...3-0 and two 3-1. Now you can't say I was not stright with you. When the jackpot gets going again over $100 mill I will return and share some of the analysis from Chaos55 and howfully narrow the pattern and selection of your numbers. I don't gurarantee the jackpot, but I can definitely point in the right direction. After that it is up to you to choose your combinations.

Greenwich, CT
                            United States
                            Member #4793
                            May 24, 2004
                            1822 Posts
                            Posted: March 7, 2007, 10:38 am - IP Logged

You know that we'll need to see proof of your 19 big winners.

Maryland
                              United States
                              Member #35590
                              March 20, 2006
                              185 Posts
                              Posted: March 7, 2007, 11:15 am - IP Logged

You know that we'll need to see proof of your 19 big winners.

Nope can do.......then you will see the sweep pattern organized by Chaos55. However I do understand your doubts. Let me just say this. The next time I show up with a similar narrowng of the playing field then I will include for you step #6......and after you see which numbers that are drawn by Megamillions I am absolutely confident you won't ask to see my tickets because there will be no doubts in your mind....and you can bookmark this comment, because I am surely going to remind you about it.