Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ever so close

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2007, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Ever since I bought Steve Player's Mastercash Red List, (about 5 years ago), I've seen hits, but not enough to make a profit in the long run. I've tweaked it so many times but to no avail, until now.

His system depends on adding the last two drawings, and with that sum, looking up the coordinants in the book which shows 14 sets of numbers to be played. About 2 months ago I decided to tweak it just one more time. I decided to add up the last two drawings as per instruction, but this time I would add them again until I got single digits, and then look up the coordinants. To say the least, It revealed much better results.

Example:

Last night's drawing in Florida was 569.

Two drawings before last night was:

Equals 9-11-4

Add again to get single numbers would be:

9-2-4........11=2 in lottery math.

Now I would look up the coordinants for last night and get 14 numbers to play for last night. They were:

714  529  692  840  143  770  583  280  803  564  885  804  632  402

All I would have to do is fix the 529 and win. This happens quite often within the last 97 days. Moreover, I think there was two times when the actual winning number appeared as is. Meaning without fixing. Not only that, but there were times when it was the first number in the 14 numbers listed. Like the 714 above. The amazing thing to all this is that out of all the tweaks, this method yields about ten times more winning numbers than with any other tweak.

I'm just trying to figure out which numbers to fix, because it would cost way too much to fix all 14 numbers everyday. Omitting all triples, it would still cost 27 bucks for each set X 14 sets = 378 bucks.

I've been thinking that a lot of the winners are located within the first 7 or so of the 14 sets of numbers, so maybe I'll just look at those. I've seen a lot withing the first 3 or 4 sets also. Last night was the second set within the 14 sets.

Any suggestions would help.

Thanx.

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: March 8, 2007, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

I hope I don't get a letter from Steve Player for doing this, but will try for tonight and list the 14 numbers to see what happens. I won't make this a habit because I don't want to copyright infringe this. However, I don't think he'll mind me doing this just for a couple of nights. I think I'll be ok with this, because in technicality, I'm not really revealing what the real sets of numbers are as per his instructions. They don't hit often enough anyways.....LOL

Last two night's drawing in Florida:

Equals 7-8-10

7-8-1 added one more time for single numbers.

781 reveals these 14 sets for tonight:

854  996  573  085  694  002  322  048  091  387  006  845  814  921

Let's see what happens...

Kola's avatar - image
      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
      Member #28945
      December 25, 2005
      1528 Posts
      Posted: March 8, 2007, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Ever since I bought Steve Player's Mastercash Red List, (about 5 years ago), I've seen hits, but not enough to make a profit in the long run. I've tweaked it so many times but to no avail, until now.

His system depends on adding the last two drawings, and with that sum, looking up the coordinants in the book which shows 14 sets of numbers to be played. About 2 months ago I decided to tweak it just one more time. I decided to add up the last two drawings as per instruction, but this time I would add them again until I got single digits, and then look up the coordinants. To say the least, It revealed much better results.

Example:

Equals 9-11-4

Now I would look up the coordinants for last night and get 14 numbers to play for last night. They were:

All I would have to do is fix the 529 and win. This happens quite often within the last 97 days. Moreover, I think there was two times when the actual winning number appeared as is. Meaning without fixing. Not only that, but there were times when it was the first number in the 14 numbers listed. Like the 714 above. The amazing thing to all this is that out of all the tweaks, this method yields about ten times more winning numbers than with any other tweak.

I'm just trying to figure out which numbers to fix, because it would cost way too much to fix all 14 numbers everyday. Omitting all triples, it would still cost 27 bucks for each set X 14 sets = 378 bucks.

I've been thinking that a lot of the winners are located within the first 7 or so of the 14 sets of numbers, so maybe I'll just look at those. I've seen a lot withing the first 3 or 4 sets also. Last night was the second set within the 14 sets.

Thanx.

Hello Pacattack.

A couple of ideas for the above.

I love taking a number, dividing it  by its sum and/or root sum, and then putting it through a formula.

-

1. I noticed above that when you got your 9 2 4 above you could have divided it by its root sum. You would have

924/6 = 154.

One of the mirrors of the winning number is of course

154 = 569

When I play a number, I always play its mirrors with the assurance that in a couple of draws, one of those 8 numbers(unique digits) or 6 numbers(doubles), or 3(triples) will show up in boxed form. And instead of playing all the mirrors of 14 numbers just play 1 or 2 numbers and their mirrors.

-

Even if you tweaked the 9114 before you converted it to 924 you would have had:

9114/6 = 1519,

and of course 519 is the mirror of 569

-

Even more remarkable is that you could have had the exact number of 569, if you had divided the 9114 by 16.

Transforming the root sum of 9114 of 6 and adding 10 to the 6 it would give you 16. Sometimes I add multiples of ten to a number as well. (Adding multiple of ten to numbers does amazing things)

So 9114/16 = 569.625

-

Even if you divided the 924 by its Sum of 15:

924/15 = 607.6

Then divide 607.6 by its root sum to the left of the decimal is 607.6/4 =151.9

519 = 569

---------

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: March 8, 2007, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

WOW! That's amazing Kola.

Gonna have to look into that and see what happens. Going to do a week or so of back tests.

Thanx.

P.S. I forgot how to do mirrors. I'll do a search.

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1528 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2007, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Example:

Equals 9-11-4

Thanx.

Another suggestion

You could have added the 221 and the 793 in a different way to  get the winning number of 569

Arrange the last two draws one after the other with the last draw listed first. So that equals:

Now divide the 221793 by the multiplied sum of the two draws. The sum of 221 = 5, and the sum of 793 = 19.

Now multiply the sums. So...5 * 19 = 95 

So 221793/95

= 2334.6631.

So now divide 2334 by it sum of 12

2334.6631/12 = 194.55525.

194.5 = 195

195 is mirror of 569(winning number)

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Kola's avatar - image
            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
            Member #28945
            December 25, 2005
            1528 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2007, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

WOW! That's amazing Kola.

Gonna have to look into that and see what happens. Going to do a week or so of back tests.

Thanx.

P.S. I forgot how to do mirrors. I'll do a search.

One thing I've noticed in playing around with numbers is that mirrors are fundamental and are Logical Extensions of  the Base 10 System. Take any number from 0 through 9 and any number 5 points(5 Times 2 = 10) from that number IS that number.

The mirrors are:

0=5 

1=6

2=7

3=8

4=9

-

If through your workouts you get strong re-occuring numbers and their mirrors,  You could reliably play those 1 or 2  numbers and their mirrors for a few days, and you could hit - very consisitently. Just hold and be patient.

Timmer692002's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
              Shelby Twp,MI
              United States
              Member #1883
              July 19, 2003
              290 Posts
              Posted: March 8, 2007, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

I hope I don't get a letter from Steve Player for doing this, but will try for tonight and list the 14 numbers to see what happens. I won't make this a habit because I don't want to copyright infringe this. However, I don't think he'll mind me doing this just for a couple of nights. I think I'll be ok with this, because in technicality, I'm not really revealing what the real sets of numbers are as per his instructions. They don't hit often enough anyways.....LOL

Last two night's drawing in Florida:

Equals 7-8-10

7-8-1 added one more time for single numbers.

781 reveals these 14 sets for tonight:

854  996  573  085  694  002  322  048  091  387  006  845  814  921

Let's see what happens...

Pacattack

Thanks for the info!!

If I may which one of Steve P's systems are you 'tweaking'?

MARRIAGE the only WAR were it's okay to sleep with the enemy!!!

Better single than SORRY!!

Marriage - the LAST decision a man can make! Dead

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: March 8, 2007, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Pacattack

Thanks for the info!!

If I may which one of Steve P's systems are you 'tweaking'?

The mastercash Red list.

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: March 8, 2007, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

The mirrors are:

0=5 

1=6

2=7

3=8

4=9

Thanx Kola...

If 0-4 have their mirrors as stated above, then what mirrors are for 5-9?

I'm guessing the exact opposite?

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1528 Posts
                    Posted: March 8, 2007, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

The mirrors are:

0=5 

1=6

2=7

3=8

4=9

Thanx Kola...

If 0-4 have their mirrors as stated above, then what mirrors are for 5-9?

I'm guessing the exact opposite?

Yes Pac -  the exact opposite.

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: March 8, 2007, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Yes Pac -  the exact opposite.

Thanx...

So, let's say the mirror of 317 would be 862? Is that correct?

Kola's avatar - image
                        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                        Member #28945
                        December 25, 2005
                        1528 Posts
                        Posted: March 8, 2007, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Example:

Equals 9-11-4

Thanx.

Another way to derive the above winning number of 569 is to use one of the FACES OF 999 which I briefly described  in the thread below:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/1438498

So lets take your last 2 draws of 221 and 793 again and add them. 221 + 793 = 1014. Subtract them from One of The Faces of 999 which is 999 Times 10 = 9990.

So,

9990 - 1014= 8976.

Divide 8976 by its root sum of 3

which is 8976/3 = 299.2 (this and/or the mirror of 219 will come out in Florida soon).

Then divide 299.2 by its root sum of 2 to the left of the decimal which is:

299.2/4 = 149.6

If you add the 1 and the 4 you will get 1 in 149.6, it equals:

149.6 = (5)9.6 = is winning number of 569

Kola's avatar - image
                          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                          Member #28945
                          December 25, 2005
                          1528 Posts
                          Posted: March 8, 2007, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Thanx...

So, let's say the mirror of 317 would be 862? Is that correct?

Yes the DIRECT mirror of your above 317 is 862. But the other numbers in the family of mirros are:

862, 867, 812, 817, 362, 367, 312, 317.

- 

As far as mirrors are concerned:

In boxed form the family of mirrors are:

1.Triples have 3 numbers

Example is 055 555 005

-

2. Doubles have 6 numbers:

Example is 334, 339, 384, 389, 884, 889

-

3. Unique digits have 8 mirrors:

Example is 129, 124, 179, 174, 629, 624, 679, 674

--

-

If your workouts are pretty consistent, you can reliably play one number and all its mirrors, and you can consistently hit in a few days. Mouth-watering, because if you have indications that certain numbers are coming sooner rather than later, you can put some more money than usual on that one number and its mirrors of course and BAM! Cash in Big TIME!

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: March 8, 2007, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

DUH!!!!

I'm such a dingbat sometimes, but that's how we learn. Without trial and eror, no progression could exist.

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

I should have seen this a while back!

In accordance with my 123 method, the first number in the sequence comes in fairly often. That being the number one in 123, or whatever number is in the first position. Tomorrows number is 567. If I assume that the first number is an indicator of what the first position in the winning number will be, I can only assume that In order to answer my own question on how to narrow the number fixing problem down, would be to look at the first number in my 123 method.

So.......I would only look for matching first numbers in the Mastercash Redlist.

That would definitely narrow it down.

Let's try this for tomorrow's Florida.

The last two nights were:

Equals 6-8-17

Lottery math equals 6-8-8

Only looking at the numbers under 688 in the book, I will only select to fix sets that have a 5 in the first position, since we are looking for numbers in the first position, and remember that tonight's is 567......The five in the first position:

544  564  575

The above are the only matching numbers that start with five.

To fix them we would have to change every position.

Let'see....LOL

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                              Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: March 9, 2007, 4:14 am - IP Logged

Just a few stats for Pac. 

S = SUM.....LDR = Last Digit of Sum.....R = ROOT.....W = Width of Combination

20 past draws 

Florida, Cash-3
                              Draw Date.............Results..S..LDR.R..W
                              Thu, Mar 08, 2007    ...1-2-8 .11 .1 .2..7
                              Wed, Mar 07, 2007    ...5-6-9 .20 .0 .2..4
                              Tue, Mar 06, 2007    ...2-2-1 .05 .5 .5..1
                              Mon, Mar 05, 2007    ...7-9-3 .19 .9 .1..6
                              Sun, Mar 04, 2007    ...7-4-8 .19 .9 .1..4
                              Sat, Mar 03, 2007    ...8-3-6 .17 .7 .8..5
                              Fri, Mar 02, 2007    ...3-5-2 .10 .0 .1..3
                              Thu, Mar 01, 2007    ...4-2-3 .09 .9 .9..2
                              Wed, Feb 28, 2007    ...8-7-4 .19 .9 .1..4
                              Tue, Feb 27, 2007    ...3-3-9 .15 .5 .6..6
                              Mon, Feb 26, 2007    ...3-6-2 .11 .1 .2..4
                              Sun, Feb 25, 2007    ...1-2-8 .11 .1 .2..7
                              Sat, Feb 24, 2007    ...5-5-0 .10 .0 .1..5
                              Fri, Feb 23, 2007    ...8-4-5 .17 .7 .8..4
                              Thu, Feb 22, 2007    ...4-8-6 .18 .8 .9..4
                              Wed, Feb 21, 2007    ...0-4-2 .06 .6 .6..4
                              Tue, Feb 20, 2007    ...7-2-2 .11 .1 .2..5
                              Mon, Feb 19, 2007    ...4-6-8 .18 .8 .9..4
                              Sun, Feb 18, 2007    ...5-1-8 .14 .4 .5..7
                              Sat, Feb 17, 2007    ...5-8-1 .14 .4 .5..7

Good luck. 

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."