Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

do you have a lucky ritual?

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 10 years ago by emilyg.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: March 9, 2007, 4:27 am - IP Logged

do you have a rabbits foot,maybe a lucky coin,or a special mantra.what is you have or do to enhance your chances of winning?

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: March 9, 2007, 9:06 am - IP Logged

I have a 2 foot long "8" posted on the inside of my bedroom door.

I was told that the number 8 is associated with money, lots of it.

I'm still waiting...LOL

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      51178 Posts
      Posted: March 9, 2007, 9:46 am - IP Logged

The first thing that you need to do is get yourself a good compass and determine what is in the southeastern corner of your home. The Southeastern sector of your home governs both your cash flow as well as your faith in the idea that you will always be able to create money.

According to the classic and traditional rules of Feng Shui (the ancient art of object placement to increase good energy in your life) the items that you place in this part of your should be things that align with the energies of personal abundance.

Things that Create Prosperity:

The colors purple, red and green: These three colors support prosperity energy in a space. A pleasant still life to attract this energy is a pretty glass bowl containing a purple amethyst, a red carnelian and a green piece of jade. You also might want to consider painting this corner one of these colors or using purple, red and green lighting in this corner. An easy way to enhance the color value in this corner is to purchase a lava lamp in purple, red or green. The great thing about a lava lamp is that it also moves, and in Feng Shui, anything electronic or moving helps keep the money circulating in your life.

Symbols of wealth: Actual money and gold objects are good to display in this area of your house. A bowl of foreign or antique coins can also augment this sector. You can also find statues of "gold ingots" to your local China Town A wonderful statue to place in this area is of a Prosperity Buddha lifting a gold ingot over his head. You might also want to consider placing a gold or green statue of a Chinese Money Toad (this is a three legged statue of a frog or toad with a coin in it's mouth) or a statue of leaping goldfish

Fake Money: This is the place to put that fake million-dollar bill you got in a novelty store in a frame and hang it. Some people even keep monopoly money in this area as a symbol of their circulating prosperity. A bowl of foreign coins can also be placed here to magnetize wealth into your life.

Fountain: This is one the two best places in the entire bagua to place a flowing fountain. The other is your Career sector. Flowing water represents the flowing of money. The Chinese consider wood or bamboo fountains to be especially auspicious when placed in this area.

Goldfish: This is a great area to put an aquarium. Traditionally the Chinese place eight orange or yellow gold fish and one black goldfish in an aquarium to attract money. The number 8 represents prosperity in Feng Shui. The idea too is that if misfortune hits your family, then the ninth black goldfish will die and receive the misfortune instead of you. You can also buy the traditional Chinese poster of this image in Chinese specialty shops.

Eight Horses: This is an image of eight horses that can be purchased either a statue or as a poster that adds good chi to this sector. However please note the position of your front door when positioning this poster. Make sure that the direction the horses are running is INTO the house and not out the front or back doors! You can buy this statue in gold, red, green, crystal and orange. When placing it in the southwest, red, green, brass or gold are the best styles to choose.

Jewels: Treasure chests or displays of real or costume jewelry can help attract the chi of abundance to your southeastern prosperity sector.

Symbols of Luxury: This is the place-to-place photographs, fine art or statuary that represents the aspiration of "having it all." A toy model of a Porsche, an image of a country mansion or a photograph of a man standing at the highest mountain in the world are the kinds of images that you should consider putting in this corner.

Jade Plant: The Jade plant is the ultimate symbol of prosperity for the Chinese. It's flat round leaves and compact shape makes it the Asian equivalent of a money tree.

Fruit Trees: Small orange, lemon or lime trees also contain money-drawing properties and are ideal to place in this sector.

Things That Put You in the Poorhouse:

Clutter: The planet Venus rules prosperous energy. Venus won't enter a dirty home. Piles of junk serve as an obstacle so that positive energy cannot pool and accumulate in your space.

Leaks: If you have a kitchen or a bathroom with a leaky faucet in this area than the theory is that your money will also be leaking away.

Toilets: If you have a toilet in this area and there is nothing you can do about it, then make sure that you keep the lid closed at all times to keep your cash from being "flushed away."

Kitty litter boxes: Animal toilets have the same negative association as toilets -- especially if they smell bad.

Broken objects: The theory is that "If it's broke, you probably are too!" Remove anything that doesn't work including clocks that keep the wrong time, dead batteries and similar decrepit items from this area. Also replace any burnt out light bulbs, as it is essential that this area be well lit.

Dead or withering plants: Anything obviously decomposing is antithetical to the energy of prosperity and should be removed from this area.

Trash cans: Like the toilet, this item drains vital energy from the prosperity area.

Images of Poverty or Want: Art that depicts objects or landscapes in a withering, rustic or decomposing state should not be displayed here. Also avoid placing photographs of yourself when you were going through a "broke phase" (such as when you were a student in college or just recently divorced) here. You might repeat the situation!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

MegaWinner's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #50273
        March 3, 2007
        348 Posts
        Posted: March 9, 2007, 10:33 am - IP Logged

I have a dollar bill taped to my wall that has $50 million written in each corner of it.  I touch it everytime I get out of bed every morning.

grengrad's avatar - nw rogue.jpg
          Raleigh
          United States
          Member #49057
          January 17, 2007
          172 Posts
          Posted: March 9, 2007, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

I climb to the top of the tallest nearby hill and  sacrifice a virgin girl before each Powerball drawing.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
            Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: March 9, 2007, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

greengrad where is this place you speak of?    Evil Smile

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
              Member #19043
              July 24, 2005
              7378 Posts
              Posted: March 9, 2007, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lottomike ,my Kids call it The Glitch,a feeling comes over me and i don't know how to explain it,i guess it's like the series Columbo where the cop gets a gut feeling about a person or persons that at the end of the episode he always arrest,i guess my instinct about the numbers are about the same but most of time i play war with the states,Its all in the format of the All states results Chart ,you see some of the states are actually sending out signals to the state located under or on top or like a Checker board and it actually works ,not all the time but sometimes,Now that is pretty much my lucky Thing except for following relative strings,Goodluck!

United States
                Member #10438
                January 13, 2005
                431 Posts
                Posted: March 9, 2007, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

suttle things like looking at the clock to see  7:11  is a good luck sign  -no i dont stare at the clock 4ever lol

i have 10 rabbits and with all those rabbit feet you would think i would get a hit  so far nothin but little round brown presants all over the placeStooges

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: March 9, 2007, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

I have a 2 foot long "8" posted on the inside of my bedroom door.

I was told that the number 8 is associated with money, lots of it.

I'm still waiting...LOL

I should have taken this post as a good omen, and actually played my prediction in the p-3 forum, in Lucky's Florida prediction thread. 710 came out tonight which by the way equals 8....7+1+0=8

Platinum Member
                  Top 50 Poster
                  ALIEN FROM PLANET BORKAN
                  Advanced
                  bonita springs florida
                  United States
                  Member #17858
                  June 22, 2005
                  2982 Posts

3-9-07

041  141  241  341  441  541  641  741  841  941  010  110  210  310  410  510  610  710  810  910

974  575  544  564

10 billion neurons firing simultaneously........I think

No Problems Only Solutions.

Elephant Eyebrows

guitar

moneymaker07's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                    freeport
                    Bahamas
                    Member #50008
                    February 23, 2007
                    121 Posts
                    Posted: March 9, 2007, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

lol better luck next time

chasingadream's avatar - Archangel 01.jpg

United States
                      Member #38687
                      May 3, 2006
                      315 Posts
                      Posted: March 9, 2007, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

me personally.......after i purchase my tickets i go straight home and lay them on the bed and roll around on them naked.....I haven't had any luck yet. Maybe I need to stop droppin and rollin

Oogle  waiting patiently for my jackpot

chasingadream's avatar - Archangel 01.jpg

United States
                        Member #38687
                        May 3, 2006
                        315 Posts
                        Posted: March 9, 2007, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

I climb to the top of the tallest nearby hill and  sacrifice a virgin girl before each Powerball drawing.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Oogle  waiting patiently for my jackpot

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: March 10, 2007, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Oh yeah...

The system..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                            Wandering Aimlessly
                            United States
                            Member #25360
                            November 5, 2005
                            4461 Posts
                            Posted: March 10, 2007, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Raven writes:  "Toilets: If you have a toilet in this area and there is nothing you can do about it, then make sure that you keep the lid closed at all times to keep your cash from being "flushed away."

So we'll never read this story about a MM winner from New York?

Man wins $100 million from Flushing? 

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: March 10, 2007, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Raven writes:  "Toilets: If you have a toilet in this area and there is nothing you can do about it, then make sure that you keep the lid closed at all times to keep your cash from being "flushed away."

So we'll never read this story about a MM winner from New York?

Man wins $100 million from Flushing? 

Jester

Good one!

I used to live right on the border of Flushing before I moved here about 8 years ago. I lived in Woodside, Queens N.Y.