Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

sorry mystical forum viewers

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: March 9, 2007, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

i posted something in this forum earlier and it was deemed to be poking fun at the mystical viewers here.i'll cease from writing anything humorous here and start posting it in the blog section.i didn't intend to offend anyone so you have my apologies.

Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
    nashville
    United States
    Member #4990
    June 8, 2004
    1376 Posts
    Posted: March 10, 2007, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

i posted something in this forum earlier and it was deemed to be poking fun at the mystical viewers here.i'll cease from writing anything humorous here and start posting it in the blog section.i didn't intend to offend anyone so you have my apologies.

The first time I thought you might be but then I realized you were just having fun, some of our real dreams are just as strange, I know when I remember one, it usually makes no sense at all.

I personally never was offended, just wanted to share that.

msgirlinga's avatar - flat3

United States
      Member #42875
      July 9, 2006
      7245 Posts
      Posted: March 10, 2007, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Hey LOTTOMIKE,

My daughter and I laughed when we read your post, we both chalked it up to one of those dreams that make no sense at all, neither of us were offended by your joke, in fact she said I hope he have good luck finding numbers for that dream.Green laugh 

Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: March 11, 2007, 7:12 am - IP Logged

thanks.i personally never saw the big issue either.i was told to stop.

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
          Wentzville, Missouri
          United States
          Member #2243
          September 4, 2003
          8519 Posts
          Posted: March 11, 2007, 8:47 am - IP Logged

hey now Straight-Shooter,

u know i come here when i first log on, lookin' to c what LD has, and BA too!  but i must tell u i will be frequentin' ur blog becauze u have ALWAYS give me some real KODAC Big Grinmoments!  i have enjoyed ur dream post to the max, but i will be checkin' out ur blog, just don't stop dreamin' cauze um always up for a great laugh aloud!  Green laugh

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
          Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: March 11, 2007, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

thanks ducksafloat!

ga.
              United States
              Member #7829
              October 14, 2004
              614 Posts
              Posted: March 12, 2007, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Ducksafloat...Its sad how often some get offended by what seems like simple fun,I think people  have way to much stress in their lives and so it takes very little to set them off....And God knows we must always be POLITICALLY correct nowadays...Seems no one can tolerate a joke anymore. SadDisapprove

GracieGirl

United States
                Member #38388
                April 28, 2006
                411 Posts
                Posted: March 14, 2007, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

I think I know what the problem is,mystical forums are a comfortable place to come and have your dreams read and not be embarrassed,we laugh at some of the dreams,like private part dreams,or pooping dreams lol,or way out there dreams,but we are being laughed with not at,anyhow mystical forum is a real art in the astrolgy,dreams ect. department,folks study this in length,scramble to get numbers up for us,so, to make up a dream I think Todd felt you were making fun at,not with.Wink     peace to us all..huppy

Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: March 14, 2007, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

i admit i see where it might've come off as me making fun of it.i wasn't trying to though.they were silly jokes i was making to make others laugh but never at the mystical viewers expense.its all good.i'm happy and life is good...

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                    FEMA Region V Camp #21
                    United States
                    Member #520
                    July 27, 2002
                    5699 Posts
                    Posted: March 15, 2007, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

i admit i see where it might've come off as me making fun of it.i wasn't trying to though.they were silly jokes i was making to make others laugh but never at the mystical viewers expense.its all good.i'm happy and life is good...

Mike, anyone who knows you knows the above statement is true.  I thoroughly enjoy your sense of humor.  Humor is the sausage gravy on the biscuits of life....pretty boring meal without it.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10390 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2007, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

I agree with RickG

I thought your posts here were funny, too, Lottomike.

This forum has so much potential but unfortunately 99% of the posts are requests for dream numbers and that's all.  

I was hoping we'd have numerology "classes" here and more.

Oh well, file it under "Everyone wants to know their horoscope, no one wants to buy a paper." 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23350 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2007, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Yes, it's hysterical ... but please put it in your blog.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                          Wandering Aimlessly
                          United States
                          Member #25360
                          November 5, 2005
                          4461 Posts
                          Posted: March 15, 2007, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Maybe other members I've learned to love will chastise me for writing this, but in a way I agree with Todd.  I once made a silly comment about a dream and then I felt as if I was ridiculing someone else's belief. 

I had a dream about it too!  LOL

I do have a suggestion, however.  How about adding a forum, that is, one called "Dreams" and the other called "Mystical?" 

I also think it would be nice to have a open discussion forum.  This works on Lottery Discussion, but a lot of members have other interests, but still enjoy LP and the people it attracts. 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                            Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23350 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2007, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Maybe other members I've learned to love will chastise me for writing this, but in a way I agree with Todd.  I once made a silly comment about a dream and then I felt as if I was ridiculing someone else's belief. 

I had a dream about it too!  LOL

I do have a suggestion, however.  How about adding a forum, that is, one called "Dreams" and the other called "Mystical?" 

I also think it would be nice to have a open discussion forum.  This works on Lottery Discussion, but a lot of members have other interests, but still enjoy LP and the people it attracts. 

I don't split out "Dreams" and "Mystical" for the same reason I don't spllit out "Pick 3 for Georgia" and "Pick 3 for New Jersey".  My personal feeling is that creativity and sharing are both increased by keeping common things together.

It is inevitable that some people take my statement of "please put it in your blog" as a slap in the face, and no matter how delicately I say it, they will always take great offence.  So now I just say it matter-of-factly, and if someone wants to get bent out of shape, then that is their sensitivity, not my fault.  I'm the Administrator of the site, and I am doing my job of keeping things organized.  It's that simple.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #7853
                              October 15, 2004
                              11338 Posts
                              Posted: March 15, 2007, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

todd,

everything is cool.i completely understand.a joke is more sufficient to put in the blog.it would be out of place here.don't want any problems.i think your doing a great job.this place is the best because you care and its organized.